InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Video ❯ Inu yasha Video? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Video ch 2 - Inu yasha Video?

Usual disclaimer...I ...own...nothing! ^-^ Enjoy!

Kagome rubbed her eyes as she sat up in bed. She was a little surprised to see a snoozing Inu yasha on her floor. But then remembered what happen the day before and a smirk appeared on her face. *This is going to be fun. I almost feel bad for him…almost.* She went to wake him, but stopped as she saw how peaceful he looked. He laid on a futon on the floor curled up, and with the ever present sword. * Guess he can have a few more minutes while a get dressed. * With that she left the room. When she came back she was dressed in blue jeans and a white tank with a blue blouse over it, and black slip-ons.

She pushed on Inu yasha's arm. "Hey Inu yasha?" No response. "Inu yasha, time to wake up." Still no response. She then decided to shout. "INU YASHA!" Still nothing. She looks on with disbelief. *Is he dead…?* "Fine. No Ramen for you."

"Huh..?" Said a now wide awake Inu yasha. He looked expectantly at Kagome. "So, where's the ramen?"

A few vain pops later and a happy Inu; they got breakfast and headed out of the house.

Inu yasha tried for the 5th time to put his arms in his sleeves and failed. He now wore black slacks, a white shirt and an unbuttoned red collared shirt. Also the red cap she had lent him on other previous occasions in her world. "Dang sleeves." He muttered to himself, and then glanced over at Kagome. "So where do you work. And why do you keep smiling. It's starting to get creepy."

"Hmm..." She came out of her daydream. "No reason. And I work at a video store. It's those things we put into the machine to watch on the TV, remember?" He nodded and she continued. "Well, people pay us to borrow them. Most of the job is ringing people up. And…"

"Ringing?"

"Oh, I mean the final payment… when they give you the money for the videos."

"Oh ok." And that was her cue to continue.

"And you also put away the returned videos/ DVD. The DVD's are the CD like things; they look like my music CD's. " He nodded. "And then you can help people find stuff. That's pretty much it."

"Feh. Sounds easy."

"Well it is for the most part." Kagome sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "It's just the customers can be so… impolite. And there's not too much you can do about."

Inu yasha lifted an eye brow. "Well that won't work. If anyone harasses you I'll take care of it." Kagome could feel a headache coming one.

They walked in to Kagome's the dreaded work place. "Oh, hello Kagome."

"Hi Bob." Inu yasha started eyeing him. "Um this is… *Oh no Inu yasha doesn't have a last name, and Inu yasha would be kinda different. Um...* ah Inuko! Yeah, Inuko Yasha. A friend of mine." Inu yasha gave her a bored look and she gave her best `please.' look. He just turned to the man.

"Hi. I'm looking for a `job'."

"Hi Inuko. Well you came to the right place, we have lots of openings." Bob said as he adjusted his glasses.

*I wonder why.* Kagome thought sarcastically.

Bob continued. "All you have to do is fill out an electronic form over there." He pointed to a little machine in the corner. "It won't take too long."

"Yeah right." Kagome muttered.

Bob. "What Kagome."

"Oh nothing."

An hour and a half later.

Bob comes back looking nervous. "heh heh. Well the machine went haywire, and…"

Inu yasha, "And..?!"

"and you'll have to take it again." Bob walked off.

Kagome restrained Inu yasha from getting up and killing him.

Another hour later.

"Ok I got it and the boss is going to look at it this afternoon. He says to stop by tomorrow morning. ^_^ That's when you work Kagome."

"Yep." *Oh the Joy.*

Guess what happened the rest of the day.

A.) Inu yasha and Kagome had a serious discussion on the future.

B.) Inu yasha traumatized Bouyo, got sat, and ate more ramen.

C.) Inu yasha and Kagome had a special moment.

Sorry people, it was B.




Early the next day:

Kagome walk in with `Inuko', dressed for work. She spotted Shinji aka `Spaze' behind the counter. He was the only one who hated this job as much as her.

"Hey Spaze!"

Shinji turned around to see Kagome and smugly smiled. "Hey Tweaker. Ready for another fabulous day?" Inu yasha watched the whole thing in amusement.

"Almost. Have you seen Ken?" (aka the Boss)

"Oh yeah. Is that Inuko? Yeah the Boss is in the back, I'll call him up front." Shinji dialed up the boss while Kagome talked to Inu yasha.

"You more than likely got the job, they really need people." Kagome said confidently.

"Oh, does everyone hate this job that much?" Before Kagome could reply a tall dominating man came over.

"Oh right Kagome. I'll take over from here, go to work."

Kagome, "Ok." Turning to Inu yasha she whispered. "Be good." Then went behind the counter.

"So, Inuko is it? Your test came back, and you seem perfect for the job. Confident and determined. So how would you like to start today?"

Inu yasha blinked. "Uh… sure."

Ken smiled, and started to walk away waving him to follow. "Great. So what do you think of people pushy and rude."

"I think they better not cross me." Inu yasha said in all seriousness.

This made Ken laugh, and he slapped Inu yasha on the back. Surprising him. "Hah hah hah! You're going to make a great employee. Maybe you'll even be a manager." Kagome was left aghast as they walked off to get Inu yasha his uniform.

*No way….*



Later that day:

Inu yasha had learned the basics of the register, but they had him run the floor like all newbie's.

Inu yasha pick up a stack of tapes off the cart, and started to put them away. *This is easy. I don't see why Kagome complains.* Inu yasha gruffly shoved a video on the shelf. *Who was that `Spaze'? And how come Kagome let him call her Tweaker. Feh. He just better not touch her, or…* He was snapped out of his thoughts by a woman's voice.

"Sir?" `Inuko turned around. "Hi, can you show me where the kids section is?" The older woman had a boy of no more than five standing behind her.

Smiling, "Sure, it's just two rows that way."

"Thanks." With that the woman left. Inu yasha turned around again to continue his work when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Yeah...do you know where the movie American Pie is?"

Inu yasha blinked. "It's on the first shelf on the wall, over there." Pause. "They are in order."

"Thanks."

"Excuse me sir. I'm sorry but I can't seem to find this movie." Said an older woman.

"What's it called?" Inu yasha said semi annoyed now.

"Dark Blue."

Inu yasha glanced at the board up front, and spotted it under coming soon. "It's not out yet."

"Sir?"

"How about Harry Potter 3?" Said the older woman looking at a list.

Glancing again. "It isn't even listed." He turned his attention to the new lady with the dancing kid. "Yes?" He tired to smile.

"Can my kid use the restroom?"

Inu yasha raised an eyebrow. "Sure." Then turned to look at the old lady poking him in the back.

"So, when do you think it's coming out?" Asked the older lady.

New woman. "Um... it's locked."

Inu yasha looked between the two customers. "I have no idea." Turning and You can get the key up front." The two women left and Inu yasha was left out a stressed breath.

"Inu ya… Inuko."


`Inuko' turned glade to see Kagome.

"Ken says you can take a break in a few minute." She giggled. "Looks like you could use one."

Inu yasha glared at her. "And what's that mean?"

Kagome, "Well, you just looked overwhelmed. That's all."

Inu yasha crossed his arms and turned his head. "Tch. I'm fine. Just because you can't handle a few people, doesn't mean I can't. I'm not that weak." He looked up to a fuming Kagome. "Whoa.. Wait."

"Sit!"

Inuko ate carpet. And Kagome walked off.

Inu yasha felt a tape on his shoulder.

"um…sir?" Asked a brown haired boy. "Where is the comedy section?"

Inu yasha grumbled something and manage to muffle. "Three rows that way." Pointing the direction.

"Thanks." And the boy walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Ok I sorry that took so long to come out. I had internet problems. I promise to make this more interesting soon. till then... review!