InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagura's resolution, Sesshoumaru's heart ❯ Chapter 12 (Summary and AN) ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Being a great fan of Inuyasha, I've collected the entire series of 167 episodes plus on top of that, all four movies. Throughout all these, it is obvious to all that the two doggie brothers do not get along.
 
However, strange enough, they do share certain similarities. One of them is that boxing and punching their puny sized companions is their common favorite pastime. Aloofness is probably also very much a common trait that runs in the Inu-family.
 
But the most important one, though, was that they're both drawn to sweet human girls who are gentle in nature but yet stubbornly courageous during dangerous situations. Whether they would admit it or not is a totally different issue.
 
It also puzzles me why the author would place a little girl with similar traits to her older version, Kagome, beside the demon lord. The hanyou Jinenji had mentioned in one of the episodes that Rin resembled Kagome.
 
Remember how we often fall in love with people whom we started off hating? Well, I have a hunch that it would not be any different for our lord Sesshoumaru. Being so highly strung and proud, there's no doubt that he would eventually fall for one of the kind which he despised and spat on. Even as a little girl, the demon lord was already very much attached to Rin even though he claimed to hate humans, jumping to her rescue all the time. What more when she eventually grows up?
 
Well, nevertheless, our ego-driven Sesshoumaru would only realize his mistake after he had lost what was most precious to him. The story deals not only deals with Sesshoumaru's struggle with his pride and belief, but also the many issues that stands in between a love relationship between the that are so different.
 
I'll be doing revisions on the fic come June holidays. So, if you have any comments, pls do put in a review and let me know.
 
Also, if you're looking for something more light-hearted, you can check out my other fic, Demon of my heart, where there's comedy mixed in the romance.
 
So….
Presenting to you
 
My version of a love story between a demon and a human
 
A twisted sort of Pride and Prejudice
 
by evil_buny
 
Kagura's resolution, Sesshoumaru's heart
 
And its sequel
 
A new beginning, a new hope
 
Summary:
 
Kagura's resolution, Sesshoumaru's heart
 
Kagura's sudden decision caused Sesshoumaru to rethink some of the issues he had been putting aside for too long. What does the future hold for him and the girl he once saved from the wolves?
 
A new beginning, a new hope
 
Rin fell through the well and was away from Sesshoumaru for five years. Can he find her back, now that they're separated by time, not distance And what does the future hold for such relationships between humans and demons?
 
 
 
Pairing of Sess/Grown up Rin
 
Lastly, Inuyasha does not belong to me. It's sole property of sunrise. I'm just a fan.