InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kikyo's Haunted House ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two

Disclaimer: We still don't own any Inuyasha characters......I wonder if we could buy them for 76 cents.....

M: We got five reviews!!! ^__^

A: Completely missing the fact that you submitted a review

M: What's so wrong about that?

A: Nothing! But we still got five reviews!! So here's the second chapter!

M: Enjoy! ^__^

A: Pass the rootbeers would you?

M: Why of course ^__^

**************************************

The trees whizzed past Inuyasha as he used his demon speed to reach the dead miko. He reached the clearing where she stood waiting for him with her soul runners circling around her. Inuyasha walked to the middle of the clearing where he stood stiffly staring at Kikyo.

"Inuyasha, are you still traveling with my reincarnation?" Kikyo murmured as she walked within arms reach of the said hanyou.

"Yes, I am still traveling with the group." Inuyasha stated slowly. He didn't say anything else as Kikyo walked a step closer, nor did he move.

"Tell me Inuyasha, is she nothing more than a shard detector to you? Even if she isn't, won't you keep your promise, won't you come to hell with me? You promised you would, won't you keep your word to me?" Kikyo said as she grasped his haori and pulled herself into his embrace. It would've been an embrace if Inuyasha had moved his arms, but they stayed right next to his side, not moving.

"I'm sorry Kikyo, I loved you. I honestly did, but Kagome has my heart now and now I know that it would break her heart if I left with you. Even if a promise is a promise, I can't do that to Kagome. Please Kikyo, find happiness and be happy, I'm sorry. I am so sorry." Inuyasha said as he pulled away from Kikyo's hands and began to back out of the clearing.

"YOU PROMISED ME INUYASHA!!!!! YOU PROMISED!!!!" Kikyo screamed as she fitted an arrow into her bow and fixed it directly at the spot where she had shot him all those years ago.

Inuyasha stiffened as he saw Kikyo concentrate on his chest and the place where she had shot him throbbed. All his senses were in hyper-drive as he stared at the miko that had been trying to get him to follow her into hell.

(We had considered on ending it there, but that would make it too short. ^__^. So feel lucky! Uh oh....getting..under influence...of....rootbeers....getting..a little....tipsy...)

"Don't worry Inuyasha, I won't kill you yet. But I will make you suffer, just like you made me suffer." Kikyo said as she slowly lowered her bow. "And my reincarnation, do you know how I know? I'll tell you." Kikyo said smirking and getting a very sadistic look in her eye. The clay dead miko burst into song:

"Oooh I bet your wondering how I knew

`bout your plans to make me blue

with my r'ncarnation of before

between the two of us girls

you know I love you more

It took me by surprise I must say

when Kaede told me before today

don't you know that

I heard it through the grapevine

not much longer would you be mine

I heard it through the grapevine

oh I'm just about to lose my mind

hanyou, hanyou, yeah

Inuyasha had tried to get away, but Kikyo's soul swimmers had bound him to the tree and he couldn't move. He was forced to endure this silly remix of Marvin Gaye's song of 1968(Which we also do not own for the record). Poor Inuyasha. Singing wasn't one of Kikyo's talents. Kikyo moved closer to him and hugged him again still singing.

I know a miko's supposed to heal

but you took my powa' to feel

Coming to hell would gladden me

all because you promised me

You could've told me yourself

that you preferred instead of me that girl

now you force me to hurl

Instead I heard it through the grapevine

not much longer would you be mine

I heard it through the grapevine

and I'm just about to lose my mind

hanyou, hanyou yeah

Miko's are supposed to heal every man

and make demons kick the can(1)

But I can't help being confused

since to you I didn't do the latter(2)

do you choose me or the `satter'(3)

Don't you know that I

heard it through the grapevine

not much longer would you be mine

Oh, I heard it through the grapevine

and I'm just about to lose my mind

hanyou hanyou, yeah

"Yes, you are losing your head Kikyo. Or at least you're going to if you don't put Inuyasha down." the serious voice of Miroku filled the clearing as Sango and Shippo came out from behind him and glared at Kikyo.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill Inuyasha yet. But you all will suffer!" Kikyo sneered.

Kikyo then cast a spell over them before they could attack, and they dropped into an unconscious state. `Now to wait for that reincarnation of mine. Is she and the rest going to get a surprise. Seems we're in the same boat for Inuyasha's affections. Because after all..' Kikyo smirked. `We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine.....'

**********************************************************

Well folks, that's the second chapter.

To Jordon: Thank you for your review, we will try to keep it up!

To Sango#1: Yes, we plan to write more fanfics. We just have to write/type them.

To Priscilla, Hamburger, and Mi-mi, thank you for your reviews too!

Disclaimer: We do not own the Inuyasha gang, we don't own "Yellow Submarine", and we don't own Marvin Gaye or "I heard it through the grapevine". We also unfortunately don't own (hiccup) rootbeer so we can't (hiccup) get discounts.

MORE INSANITY AND SONGS WILL ENSUE!!! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A SONG, YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!!!!

to rhyme, we put "kick the can" instead of "kick the bucket"

"latter" means the second part of something

the "satter" would be Kagome since she sits Inuyasha. So she's the "satter".

We don't know how fast we can update, but depending on our bushels of adoring fans (sees an empty arena save for five people and the janitor whistling some song about a man eating potatoes, a dog losing his job, the daughter and her boyfriend are in the barn, and the wife burned the corn, and sweatdrops).

Hehe.....read and review please!

No offense to Jordon and Sango#1, your nice since you reviewed!

Priscilla, Hamburger, and Mi-mi already know who they are and are thanked.

READ AND REVIEW!!!!!!!