InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kikyo's what?!!!!!! ❯ WHAT THE?!!!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hi! My first fanfic. By the way...I hate Kikyo and Jaken. They should die. That is all.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. Nor do I want to. But I wouldn't mind putting in a bid for Sesshomaru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha's swords clashed together.
"Pathetic hanyou," Sesshomaru growled.
"Arrogent jackass," Inuyasha retorted.
The half-brothers pushed against each other and seperated. Sesshomaru pointed Tokijin at Inuyasha and prepared to attack when...
"Sesshomaru-sama!"
A littl girl ran out of the forest and attached herself to Sesshomaru's leg. Inuyasha was shocked at first but soon his shocked expression was replaced with a grin.
"Not. One. Word," Sesshomaru said, "Rin, where is Jaken?"
"Jaken-sama left Rin all alone! Rin saw Jaken-sama leave with a pretty lady," Rin said, "Rin was picking flowers for Sesshomaru-sama."
Inuyasha snikered, "How cute."
Sesshomaru growled, "Rin what did this woman look like?"
Rin looked around and spotted Kagome. She pointed at Kagome.
"Like that pretty lady!" Rin said.
Inuyasha stopped laughing. Sesshomaru quricked an eyebrow at Kagome.
"That could only mean..." Kagome started.
"Kikyo," Inuyasha whispered.
Inuyasha ran into the forest leaving everyone behind. Sesshomaru went after him and it wasn't long before he caught up.
"What do you want?" Inuyasha yelled.
"I am merely retriving my retainer," Sesshomaru said.
Inuaysha and Sesshomaru ran into a clearing where they beheld a sight NO living person should EVER see. (A/N Yes. It's that bad!)
"Oh Jaken!"
Inuyasha turned a sickly green and Sesshomaru deathly pale. Kikyo laid there with Jaken kissing and touching...um...'places'. (A/N God! Do I purposely make myself crazy? I need mental therapy now T_T)
"KIKYO!" Inuyasha yelled, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT!"
Kikyo looked away from Jaken towards Inuyasha. She snorted.
"Like I care. You prance around with my reincarnation all the time. I finally found someone who makes me happy," Kikyo said standing up, "And I won't let you take that from me! Jaken and I are getting married!"
Kikyo turned around and stomped off. Jaken hobbled over to Sesshomaru, who is still deathly pale and not moving...not even blinking.
"Uh...Sesshomaru-sama...I... uh...quite," Jaken said.
Jaken sccuried off to find Kikyo. Inuyasha turned sickly green agian and jumped behind a tree and started vomiting to no end. Sesshomaru's eyes finally closed and he passed out onto the ground. That was how the others found them. Shippo, Kirara, and Rin went off to play. Sango and Miroku were trying to stop Inuyasha from pukeing his guts out. While Kagome was waving a hand over Sesshomaru's face and trying to poke him awake. Kikyo came back and spotting Kagome.
"Oh Kagome! By the way, you can have Inuyasha," Kikyo said.
"Huh?" Kagome said coming out of her poking-Sesshomaru-stupor.
"I'm marring Jaken. I only came back because I left my bow and arrows here. Bye," Kikyo chirped grabbing her bow and arrows and leaving.
Kagome turned sickly green then deathly pale before passing out next to Sesshomaru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evillness!!!!! Yep! That's me! Hope you liked...or at least didn't try to comit suicide over this. I know...wrong. Just...wrong. But that's the story of my life. Oh well. Thankx for reading. ;) Pari