InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter 3 Training.... And Coming Home ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Thanks to my reviewer(s)

3: Training...And Coming Home

( Kagome's POV)

Just like promised, training begin early in the morning that next day. It was almost as bad as Sesshomaru promised. We started off exercising then he tested me out to see what I could do. If I could hit him, I would earn his respect, or in his way, the right to be called by my name and viewed as his equal.

Then, the fight began. I threw punches, kicks, and I even used my miko powers on him. I don't think that was working, he just dodged them anyway.I tried to kick him again, this time, he grabbed my leg and flipped me over. I hit the ground with a thud and hopped right back up. I wasn't going to let Sesshomaru get me.

Sesshomaru then started to throw a punch at me, but I dodged it. Then, he tried kicking me but I just flipped him on his back just like he did to me. When he got up, he tried to throw a punch at me again. I ducked then got and punched him on the face...really hard.

I could tell he was in shock of what I had done. He just sat on the ground like a complete total baka.

(Sesshomaru's POV)

That wench hit me in the face. I can't believe it! I knew she could fight, I just didn't think she could put her hands on me. Without my brother, this girl could actually learn something. Plus, it was something in those eyes that I saw that told me she wasn't giving up. That girl deserved her revenge, and the people who did that to her deserved to die.

After the battle, I got up and we took a quick break. While sitting and drinking some water, she asked me a question I almost did not want to answer.
Do you know what happened to my other friends?'' Kagome asked me.
They're dead.'' I told her.
said with a great deal of sorrow. I could see hate, anger, and sadness mixed together in her eyes.

After the break, we went back to training. We started off with fighting skills, then we would get to sword skills.

(Normal POV)

For days it went like that. All Kagome did was train and play with that girl that Sesshomaru kept in the house. All she did was think of her friends, and all that Inuyasha and the clay pot had done for her. Sesshomaru's training did not last that long, for Kagome did not need that much training.

During which, Kagome asked Sesshomaru about Inuyasha. Sesshomaru told her,'' Inuyasha is now an assinator with a group called called Deadly Vipers. Most of the people in that group you know. Most of them have escaped the job, but there are still some left. I know Naraku became a crime lord.''

''So, most of everybody is still alive.'' Kagome said. After, the training was finally over. After a test which Kagome passed with flying colors, she was presented with a japanese sword made of almost impossible to break steel. It was very powerful, Kagome could channel her miko energy into.

After. Kagome left to visit home. Inuyasha had probaly moved on to someplace according to village rumors. It felt good to jump down the well again. She was finally going to go home and see her family. Not only would she see her family, she would get her revenge. Her first target was a girl named Yuki.

Yuki was a schoolgirl just like Kagome when she first fell down the well. She was a new girl at the school Kagome went to. On her first day, when the teacher called attendence and said her name, a student raised their hand and said she had to take tests for diabetes. The next day, when she came to school Yuki saw eating an ice cream and assumed she was fine.

Kagome met Yuki when she was assigned to give Kagome her missing work. When Yuki got there, she saw a fight between a demon and Kagome. Kagome couldn't explain anything to her, but what made Kagome suspicous the most, was the fact that this girl probaly knew what was going and a ball of energy flew out of her hand and the demon was gone.

After, Yuki was taken to the Feudal Era as an extra help. Yuki and Inuyasha almost took a liking to each other as friends. Plus, did I forget to mention they had the same attitudes. Thats why she was the easiest to get to betray Kagome. Kagome was never sure if Yuki even liked her. Sango didn't like her either.

Then, four years ago, she and some selective others banded together in the beating and killing of Kagome. Now her friends were dead too, this bitch was going to down. As soon as Kagome got home, she walked to her house, and knocked on the door.

Kagome heard her mother's sweet voice as she walked to the door. When she opened it, the dish she was drying dropped and broke. She grabbed Kagome and hugged her tightly.

She said,''My baby! My baby is still alive! Thank Kami!'' Tears burst from her eyes like a flowing river. Kagome hugged back with just as much force as her mother had used. They were both crying together. Her mother then wiped the tears from her eyes,'' Why are you standing outside? Come in.'' Kagome walked into her home. She couldn't believe it, she was finally home.It still looked the same

Kagome's mother told her the story that Inuyasha had told her about Kagome's death. ''That jerk!'' Kagome thought,''He lied to my mother!'' Kagome then told her the real story about how she was almost killed. Her mother was angry and couldn't believe she'd let that beast into her house. Kagome then asked her mother,'' Do you remember that girl Yuki Momma?''

Her mother told her about the last time she had seen her. Kagome then told her about how Yuki helped in her death. Kagome's mother was livid with anger when the story was over. She then asked Kagome,'' What are you going to do Kagome?'' Kagome answered,'' I'm going to get revenge.''

Her mother said,'' You shouldn't, don't do it Kagome! You could get killed and actually die this time!''
then explained,'' That girl helped Inuyasha try to kill me, she then helped kill my friends and my adopted son. If you think for a second I'm going to let her get away with it, you're thinking wrong. She deserves everything I'm going to give her. Goodbye mama, and tell Souta and Grandpa I said hi.''
that, she walked off. On her way out, she picked up her old bike.

END CHAPTER

A/N: See, its not exactly like Kill Bill. But they do share some similarities. Like I couldn't think of a name for a good assination group, so I just just used Deadly Vipers like the one in Kill Bill. Here's a preview of the next chapter....

PREVIEW:

Kagome rode her bike down a nice looking modern stree where Yuki lived. Everything in this neighborhood looked peaceful, Yuki had started a family and now had one daughter. Her husband was away at work, which was a lawyer. She stopped her bike on their driveway. When she got to the door, she rang the doorbell. She could hear Yuki's voice,'' Ayumi I didn't know you were coming so-.'' She was stopped short when she saw Kagome's face. The intensity that radiated off of her frightennig. Kagome then took this time, and punched Yuki in the face.