InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter 4: Yuki... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Thanks Little Sweet Pea Pixie! Kill Bill Vol. 2 and 1 are great movies! Despite all the blood and gory violence, it pretty good! Here's your next chappy! Oh, did I forget to mention something about the preview. The part of the story is not going to be exactly like it, but somewhat like it. It was just a kind of rough draft....

Chapter 4: Yuki

( Kagome's POV)
As I ride through my hometown, I see familar places where I used to go and hang out with my friends. I've lost a lot of time because of Inuyasha. I gave up a lot of time of my life just so I could be with him and help him find the shard of the jewel. Then, he wants to turn around and choose his ex girlfriend after telling me he wanted to be with me forever. Then he goes and tries to kill me, then kills my friends and my son. I can't wait till I visit Inuyasha again.
I then reached the street where Yuki lived then turned. I rode down the long street full of houses with weird decorations in the front yard. There was nothing but perfect little families that lived here, which bring us back to Yuki. Yuki has her own little family now. She had a husband, and a little girl. She now has what I could've had.
When I reached her house I stopped. I then walked to her doorway and rang the doorbell. I heard her voice and footsteps walking to the front door saying,'' Ayumi, I didn't know you were coming so-.'' Her voice stopped dead as soon as she opened the door and saw me. I'm sure she could feel the hate, anger, and intensity radiating through my eyes. I took this chance, and then punched her in the face as hard as I could. She hit the floor with a loud thump then jumped back up and threw a kick at me at which I flew back and hit their wooden table and broke it.
She ran into the kitchen and brought out a knife to fight me. Figures, she was the best thing with sharp objects. I then pulled out a knife hanging at my belt loop. She then directed the knife at me and then started to try to stab her but I stopped her with my knife, then kicked her . She hit the wall and got right back up. Yuki then kicked me really hard. I hit a glass potrait that was hanging on the wall and broke it. When I got up, she was ready with her knife trying to beckon me to come closer.
We were both pouring with sweat and blood after a couple of kicks, punches, and stabs later. By the end, we were standing right in front of her glass window ready to kill each other. But her daughters school bus road by and dropped her off. We looked at each other for a brief moment and I may want revenge really bad, but that didn't mean I would kill her in front of her own daughter. Yuki shook her head at me and then we both put our weapons behind our backs as her daughter entered.
Yuki then looked at her daughter and asked,'' How was school today baby?'' Her daughter looked around and couldn't believe what she saw. Everything was almost broken and tore up. Yuki then said,'' You know that bad ass dog of yours? He lil ass tore up everything in the house.'' Her daughter then stared at Kagome. Yuki then explained,'' This is an old friend of mommy's, Kagome meet Ayumi.''
Kagome then said,'' Hey Ayumi, I'm Kagome. How old are you Ayumi?''
Ayumi just stared at her for a second. Then, with a warning glance from her mother, she said,'' 4.''
Kagome said,'' You know, I had a son once. He'd be around your age now.''
Yuki then told her daughter,'' Ayumi, go up to your room honey and don't come out till mommy said its okay.''
''Can I watch tv?'' the little girl asked.
'' Sure, just go up to your room.'' With that, Ayumi ran up the stairs to her room. When we heard the door shut, Yuki asked me,'' Do you want some tea?''
''Sure.'' I answered.
I followed her into her kitchen. It was just like a kitchen you would see off of one of those t.v. shows where they had a perfect family. As soon as we got there, Yuki said,'' Looks like its too late for an apology.''
'' You're right,'' I said,'' It's way to too late.''
'' You're more rational than Inuyasha led me to believe.'' Yuki said as she handed me a wet towel and a cup of tea.
I told her,'' Its not rationality that I lack. Its mercy and forgiveness that I lack.''
'' Bitch, don't sass me. Now, I want to know the next time you're going to come around here and start some shit in front of my daughter.Look, I'm sorry for what I did and I wish to god I hadn't done it. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. So when are we going to do this?'' Yuki asked me.
'' Depends on when you want to die. Do you want to die now, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow?'' I asked her. Yuki glared at me.
She then told me,'' Tonight, 2:00 a.m. We meet at the baseball field not to far away from here dressed in black and our hair all pinned up.'' I nodded in response to her challenge. She then said,'' Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make my daughter some cereal.''
I laughed and said,'' Now I see why Inuyasha liked you so much. You two have so much in common.''
She opened the door to her fridge and said,'' Bitch, don't play with me. I'm already going to kick your ass.'' She sat the milk on the counter. I told her,'' We'll just have to wait and see huh?'' Yuki pulled out a cereal box, then opened it.
'' DIE BITCH!'' She screamed at me then pulled a gun then shot it through the cereal box twice. It missed both times. I dodged both then pulled out my knife and threw it right at her heart. She hit the ground, and with a nod of head, she died. I went over to her, pulled out my knife and wiped it clean. I looked behind myself and then saw her little girl standing in the doorway.
I told her,'' It was not my intention to do this in front of you. But, you mom had it coming.'' I then stood up and faced her, then said,'' When you grow up, if you still feel a little raw about it, come find me. I'll be waiting.'' She just stared at me. I got up and took my leave. I rode my bike back home, and told my mother all about it.
'' Kagome, how could you do all of this?'' She asked me.
I answered,'' Look mama, you know the whole story. But did I forget to mention what was inside of my stomach when Inuyasha stabbed me.'' She looked at me with confusing eyes. I told her,'' When Inuyasha tried to kill me, I was pregnant with his child.''
Mama just stared at me, then asked,'' Why didn't you tell anybody?''
'' Mama, I rarely saw any of my family, so I couldn't tell you.'' I answered her.
She then asked,'' Why didn't you tell Inuyasha, he deserved to know?''
'' With his new girlfriend, no he did not deserve to know. Kikyo would've still tried to kill me anyway. My child wouldn't have had a dad if he/she did live.'' I explained to my mother.
'' That was his choice to make.'' I knew Mama was right, but since I was the one who was pregnant, I got to make that choice. Inuyasha probaly knew but just wasn't talking because he probaly thought he wasn't the father. That night, I slept in my old room at my old house. I knew who my next target was. Now I know my audience didn't forget Naraku.....

*************************************
A/N: After backbreaking hours, I produced that chappy for you guys. Wha'd you think?I'm sorry if it was spaced over too far.