InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter 5: Naraku's Rise.. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Thanks to my reviewers, and I will try to make the story longer. I'll think about hooking up Kagome and Sesshomaru but you might have to wait until Vol. 2 to see that. To one of my reviewers, I don't really care if you don't like my fic. But, you are entitled to your opinion. However, hold up off blonde statement. Anybody, no matter what color their skin is or what color their hair is can be a samurai. Plus, Kagome's not even at blonde...
beginning of this chappy is boring, but it gets better.......

*****************************************
Chapter 5: Naraku's Rise...

(Kagome's POV)

Most people are probaly wondering about what happened to Naraku, and how it happened. I'll tell you how it happened. Most of you probaly know about my little quest and the shikon no tama. The adventure ended, the shikon no tama left everybody with nothing except for a bunch of dead people. Even though the jewel was gone, it doesn't mean Naraku was dead. He was still out there when the jewel was destroyed, so our mission was still find him and kill him.

Evidently, it seemed he somehow had made connections with Kikyo when she joined our group. Kikyo, introduced Naraku to Inuyasha, and thats when the Deadly Vipers started. With an extra three members to their gang, they all made plans to kill me, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo. Their plan worked, except I lived and went into a coma. Supposedly, the Deadly Vipers broke up a year later, all except for Inuyasha and Kikyo split up. They didn't break up completely, they still kept in contact.

Thats when one by one Naraku started to take over demon clans till he became number one. Of course some demons resisted, those were the ones that lost their lives. Slowly, Naraku begin his slow descent to the top. He became one of the deadliest demons in the world. He even got his own little group of security guards called the Crazy 78's. Of course there were not 78 of them, they just liked the name.

To the right of Naraku, stood Kagura, one of his best bodyguards. Kagura still didn't like Naraku, and she still wanted to be free.But it looked like she was never going to get that freedom. To the left of Naraku, stood Hadukoshi. When Naraku made him, he was just a baby, but he's grown into a big boy now. Hadukoshi made all the business plans, he didn't fight. Oh did I forget the new girl. Her name is Pogo. She may look like a sweet nice girl, but don't judge a book by its cover. What this girl lacked in age and knowledge, she made up for in madness. Pogo was very crazy.

Most of the demon clan leaders didn't like the fact that a hanyou took over their clans. Here's what happened when subject was discussed.

( Scene changes to a room full of laughing men and Naraku sitting at the front of the table celebrating with them with his bodyguards sitting around him)

Everybody was laughing and celebrating Naraku's new power. Everybody except the man sitting at the end of the table who's name was Boss Shinju. He then took this time to smash his drink on the table. The room then started going crazy as things were hollered at him. Shinju then hollered,'' How could we even let this go on! This perversion!'' People kept hollering until Naraku clapped his hands twice and everything went quiet as Naraku said,'' Gentlemen, please calm. Shinju, tell me, of what perversion do you speak of?''

Boss Shinju told them,'' You know our fathers started these clans. But for what, just to have some hanyou bastard take over?!'' He shouted. Naraku then got up and ran across the table and cut off his head with his sword. Blood spurted out onto the floor. All the blood made Pogo smile. Naraku sheathed his sword then looked to everybody at the table.

He said,'' I'm going to say this once. If you think any plan of action is wrong please don't hesitate to tell me. It is my job as leader to make sure everything goes well. But, let me convince you first, and I promise you no subject will be taboo. Except for the one that was just discussed. If any of you insult either my human, or demon heritage, I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here.'' He held up Boss Shinju's head, then shouted,'' NOW IF ANY OF YOU, GOT ANYTHING TO SAY, NOW'S THE FUCKING TIME!!!'' The room was quiet and nobody said anything. Naraku then said,'' I thought so, so, let's continue shall we.''

(Scene changes to now where Naraku and the Crazy 78's are in a private room at the House of Green Tea Leaves)

Now, I'm sitting at the House of Green Tea. It was, in a way, an old fashioned bar. Can you guess who's sitting in the most secluded room at the top of the stairs of this place? If you guessed Naraku, you are correct. Now that I have my information, I'm going to take out Naraku. After drinking some green tea ( after all, it is the house of green tea), I crept up the stairs and listened outside of the door that Naraku was in. Figures, those fools were in there having a good time. They were laughing and just having themselves a great time.

All of a sudden, a feathered dart flew out and hit the wall a couple of inches above my face. Naraku had figured out that somebody was watching him. He was probaly sending somebody out there to check up. I quickly looked around, then jumped on the ceiling, using the boards on the ceiling to hold my feet up. The doors opened and Pogo came out with a small but lethal looking knife. She looked all around, but she didn't see anything. She obviously hadn't thought to look up. With two glances all around, Pogo went back inside.

I then jumped down, and walked back downstairs. i went to the bathroom quickly, then changed into a yellow jacket and pants ( A/N: You know, that outfit Uma Thurman wears). I then went back into the main room, I saw Hadukoshi walking to the bathroom. (A/N: I don't if they even had bathrooms back then, but in this fic, they do) I waited outside of the bathroom till he came out. I walked right behind him. He then stopped abruptly noticing me. When he turned around, there was a sword at the back of his neck.

'' Walk slowly, and don't try anything stupid. I could cut your head off any second now.'' I said. He then took small steps toward the middle of the room.
''NARAKU!'' I shouted, I know he heard me, '' WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!'' Then, the double doors of the rooms at the top of the stairs opened. First, a couple of the Crazy 78's stepped out. Then, came the rest of the gang. Finally, Naraku stepped out. He didn't say anything at first, because he was staring right at Hadukoshi. Did I forget to mention Hadukoshi had actually befriended Naraku? That's probaly he didn't like it when I chopped off Hadukoshi's arm? His blood spurted everywhere, including my shirt.

Then, Naraku's voice shouted out loud,'' TEAR THAT BITCH APART!!'' Then, they all started to rush me.

*********************************************************I really wanted to write a longer chapter, but the longer the chapter, the shorter the story! Hope ya' liked it!!!