InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Inuyasha Vol.2 ❯ Chapter 10: A Brawl And A Visit To Friends And Fanily... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Sorry for the wait. In this chapter, I'm going to try a lot harder on the fighting scenes so that they'll be better and more interesting to read. Thank you to my reviewer! Also, thanks to all my readers because I at least some people are looking at it! So here's your chapter!
********************************************

Chapter 10: A Brawl And A Visits To Friends And Families...


( Kagome's POV)

I was looking into the face of the dead woman who took my man, killed my baby and my friends, then tried to kill me. Oh no, she's going down. We both ran at each other kicking and punching. I kicked her in the stomach, she blocked then punched me in my stomach. I fell down on a wooden table and broke it in half. I flipped up and followed her as she tried to run into a diffrent room. I tackled her from behind then we fell onto the floor with me on top of her.

We rolled until I was on top of her. I then punched her dead in her nose. She then rolled over so that she was on top of me. Kikyo tried to punch me but I held up both of her hands so that she couldn't. I then lifted up foot so that it hit her in the back. Kikyo hit the ground then flipped back up. She then charged at me, grabbed my hair, and slammed me into the wall continuesly.

Then, I used my right foot to kick her in her stomach really hard. Kikyo flew into a wall and crashed with a loud bang. I turned around and punched her, but I missed. Then, I tried to kick her but she caught my leg midair. Kikyo then flipped me over so that I landed on the ground. But, I stopped myself before I hit the ground. Then, I twisted my leg so that it was not in Kikyo's grasp. When I finally stood up, we were face to face.

'' So Kagome, you had enough yet?'' Kikyo's voice taunted me.

I answered,'' We're just getting started!'' I ran at her and high kicked her. She flew through the wall and landed with a large boom on the floor. I ran through the hole she'd created to get some more. I then grabbed Kikyo by her hair and proceeded to ram it into anything I saw that was hard enough. I threw it into a wall, banged it on the door, then tried to drown her in a water bucket.

When I banged her through the wall again, she grabbed a large piece of wood and hit me upside my head. I fell and hit the ground. I was clutching my head and trying to get up off of the floor as fast as I could. Kikyo swung the piece of wood at me again but I ducked. When I got up, she swung again and hit my leg so that I fell on the ground.

Before I got up, she had ran into another room and ran back in with my sword. Kikyo had my sword. She unsheathed it and pulled it out in a fighting stance.

'' Kagome,'' she said,'' its over now. I'm going to kill you this time, but with your own sword. You're going to die by your own weapon, isn't that neat?'' She then charged at me sword at ready. Kikyo swung my sword at me a coupld of times but missed. When she swung again, it struck me in my arm. She was backing me into a long hall where I walked backwards. When we reached the end, I saw something gleaming. It was a sword!

I then picked it up and unsheathed it. Kikyo was obviously surprised, I could see the shock written all over her face. This was the sword Matsura had said he'd pawned.

She then asked,'' Where'd you get the sword?''

'' This is the sword Totosai made for Matsura, remember?'' I looked at her while talking keeping up my guard.

'' He told me he hawked it.'' She told me.

I then told her,'' As you can see, he lied to you.''

We then stopped knowing this would be the last part of the battle. I knew she knew one of us was going to die, and one was going to live. The one to die, will be her. At that moment, we charged at each other. Our swords clanked together as they both held each other. I then positioned my hands, then quickly plucked out her eyeball.

She fell screaming profanity on the ground. Kikyo was writhing in pain. She was rolling all over the room holding her eye where it had once been. I dropped her eyeball on the floor, and smushed it with my bare feet. She then kicked and punched everything she could. She screamed things like '' I'll get you Kagome!'' and '' Where the hell are you?'' and the most popular '' Bitch, come out now!'' and I couldn't forget '' Where the fuck are you so I can rip your intestines out?''

I then laughed and said,'' Kikyo! You shouldn't be saying such foul things! You've been hanging around Inuyasha way too long.'' She was still kicking and screaming on the floor not knowing where she was going. I then grabbed my sword and came back to the room she was in. Kikyo had given up and was now weeping for mercy and begging for it.

That was what made me angry. '' You didn't give my child a chance did you Kikyo?'' I screamed at her.

She then cried out,'' I didn't want to! Please, I beg of you Kagome!''

'' You make me sick. You've caused this much trouble for many people, killed for no reason but your own selfishness. I can't let you live.'' I told her looking at her like she was the worst thing in the world.

'' Too bad.'' She said and tried to hit me with a spare piece of wood. I snatched it out of her hand and knocked her down. I then picked up my sword, and slashed her in half. She made one more whimpering sound, then turned to dust and disappeared. Kikyo was finally dead and resting in peace. I then walked through the shambled hut, I saw Matsura's puffed up and swollen face as I walked out of the door.

I then spit on it, and got my stuff out of there, then left. I camped out in the forest that night. The only person left was Inuyasha. But before I get him, I need to make two stops. Then I fell asleep. After eating some cooked fish I'd caught, I headed off to the Western Lands. When I finally reached the gates to Sesshomaru's palace, two guards stood in front of me. They stepped in front of me and said,'' No human may enter these gates.''

I asked,'' What if I'm a human aqaintence of Sesshomaru's?''

They laughed and scoffed,'' No human is a friend of Lord Sesshomaru.'' A soft dark voice then stopped them,'' Halt, she has permission to enter.'' It was Sesshomaru standind there.

'' Yes M'Lord.'' The demons bowed to him. He paid no attention whatsoever to them. He was gazing at me intently though. I followed him into his castle. When we were in, he asked,'' How's your little revenge conquest going?''

I answered,'' Its fine, now all I need is Inuyasha.'' We went to a table in the middle of the room. He then gestured at a seat for me. It had food set in the middle. I silently thanked him and sat down to eat.

'' Why did you come here?'' Sesshomaru asked.

'' For once, I came to see you. I just wasnted to look at your face again. I know I might die in the fight with Inuyasha.'' I was now looking at his face. In a way, he looked concerned.

He then said,'' You're not going to die. As much as I've trained you, you are going to win. If you don't, then I'll kill you.'' I laughed at him. For another 3 hours, we just talked. We talked just like best friends. In this talk, I made a promise to come see him after I killed Inuyasha. After playing with Rin and messing with Jaken, I left to make a visit home. The time beyond the well, where I really belonged.

When I got there, I was welcomed with hugs and kisses. Mom was asking me all sorts of questions about how I was and about all the bruises and scars I had gotten.

She then asked,'' Kagome, are you still going to kill Inuyasha?'' She had this look of concern on her face. One that made my heart break when I looked at it.

I answered,'' I have to mom. I owe it to my friends, I owe it to my baby, and I need to see about Shippo. Only God knows what they've done to him.''

'' You could get killed Kagome!'' She shouted at me. '' Don't you know that?'' Tears were running down her face. Tears were running down my face as well.

'' Mom, you know what he did to me. He ripped away everything I had and used it against me. He knew I was with child, he knew I wouldn't be able to defend myself. Yet, he still did it. For once, I have my chance to get revenge and save somebody! I'm not going to pass it up just because its not safe!'' I was shouting at her.

'' What happens if you get killed? What will I have then? I though I'd lost you before, but now you're back! I have a chance to be with you again! Now you want to go and get yourself killed?!'' Mom shouted back at me.

I then calmed down,'' I have to do this Mama. Whther you like it or not and you know it. I wouldn't feel right about not doing this and getting it over with.''

Mama said,'' I know baby, but I don't wanna lose you again.'' She pulled me into a tight hug in which I hugged back.

At that moment I promised her,'' I won't Mama, I won't.''

Now, I'm back in the feudal era. All I have to do is find Inuyasha. I know the perfect place to go. Who better would know where Inuyasha lived? The person who he delievered his sword to when he needed it fixed. I needed to go fine Totosai........

*******************************************
I hoped you liked! I tried as hard as I could and I hoped you liked it as much as I do. Please review! Chow!