InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Killala ❯ Killala ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Killala
 
by: Sesshoumaru_lord_of_western_lands
*****************
Author's Note: I love Killala. She is so cute and lovable in her small form, yet ferocious and determined in her bigger form. This story is for anyone who loves Killala. It will start slow but be filled with action. If you review on this story then I will send you a special story on any Inuyasha or The Grand Battle: Good vs. Evil character you want in any Genre you want. You will have to give me a little time to get them done. What with school and all I have limited time on the computer. You can review me on this site of e-mail me at
 
Lylsab9110@ccsdschools.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Killala's tiny velvet black ear swivelled listening for danger. Shippo and her were playing in a field and if she wasn't alert they could be attacked “How about a game of tag Killala?” implored Shippo. Killala shook her head in disagreement. “Ok, then how about a game of hide-and-go-seek?” asked Shippo. Killala nodded her head in agreement. They began a game of hide-and-seek. Shippo was at first and Killala went to hide in the long grass. “One, two, three....” After counting to one hundred Shippo came looking for her. He found her in the high grass after a while and then it was her turn to be `it'. Shippo went to hide in the trees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A demon slinked through the forest looking for prey. A tiger youkie of one hundred years, he was still very unskilled. Despite that he padded through the forest with the greatest of ease. Not even a twig snapped as he passed. As he stalked through the dense undergrowth he started to smell Kitsune and Neko. He began to stalk the Kitsune.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Killala looked around herself when she began to sense a youkie aura. She looked around for Shippo and not see she panicked. She transformed and started looking for him. Suddenly she heard a terrified shriek. She looked towards where she heard it come from. Shippo was coming out of the woods running. To her horror he was being chased by a tiger youkie that could transform like her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shippo had been trying to find a hiding place in the bushes when a giant cat like Killala-with stripes-jumped out of the bushes at him. He took off running to where he had left Killala. “Help!” he cried. He could see Killala ahead and she was in her bigger more fierce form. He leaped and landed safely on her shoulders. He crawled around to her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as the Kitsune youkie was safely on the Neko's back the tiger stopped straight in his tracks. He had no wish to challenge the more experienced female. He may have been powerful but he wasn't stupid. He ran away as fast as he could.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Killala untransformed after he was gone. Shippo jumped down and patted her. “Thanks Killala, you saved my life.” Killala purred happily. “Killala! Shippo! It's time to eat!” called Kagome. “Come on Killala! Let's go eat!” exclaimed Shippo. He ran back to camp. Killala transformed and sent one more glare towards the forest before going after him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owari
 
Author's Note: I hope you had as much fun reading this story as I had writing it. All in all I feel I did a pretty good job. But I want to hear from the viewers-which is all of you-did I do a good job capturing all the cuteness of Killala's character? I hope you will check out my other stories. E-mail or review me what you thought about this story. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
 
Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands