InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ kuppo ❯ tigin high ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

" Mr. inutenchi! Apologize at once!” the teacher said but instead he flipped her off. (Usingthethumb )"that's it! Go to the principles office now!"
The boy left with his hands in his pockets and a hateful scowl on his face.
~*~*~*~~*~~*~*~~*~*~*~
Chapter 2: Tigin high
After class Kagome slid out into the hall and to her locker and opened it to go through her backpack (bending over to reach the bottom of her locker).
 
“Hmm…” She heard from behind her and she turned around to see the boy from earlier. “Maybe your not as bad as I thought” he said grinning maliciously.
 
“Screw off…” Kagome said walking past him with no expression on her face.
 
“ Id rather screw on…” he mumbled when he thought she was past him enough not to hear him.
 
But she did, to bad for him. She walked back up to him and tapped him on the shoulder then punched him right in the chin when he turned around.
 
“Ass munch…” she mumbled as her held his jaw madly.
 
“Bitch!!”
 
“That's alpha bitch to you sucker!”
 
“Alpha bitch…”the boy mumbled standing back up and growling. “Then I guess you'll need an alpha male”
 
 
Kagome's face went full force red and she tried slapped him hard only to have him grab her hand and force her to kiss him. Which only earned a kick in the balls.
 
“Ass hole…” she said walking away wiping her mouth madly and going to her next class.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
AFTER SCHOL:
 
“Kagome wait!!” Yelled the boy from earlier fallowing her out.
“What the fuck do you want now?”
 
“Keep cussing its more attractive then you know”
 
Kagome growled slightly and walks away headed home hopping he would leave her alone, but to her dismay he fallowed her to her house without her noticing then knocked on the door after she went in.
 
“Hello there!” her mother said answering the door.
 
“Is kagome here?” He said stupidly.
 
“Yes…come on in…but make it quick I half to leave and she isn't aloud to have boys in the house after im gone.”
 
“Yes ma'am” he said bowing politely and fallowing her in.
 
“Kagome!! You have a visitor…im going to go pick up Souta so don't be long.” She yelled up the stairs the bowed to him and left almost in a hurry.
 
“Send them up mom.” Kagome yelled down the steps then she went back into her room leaving the door open and laying on her bed quietly.
 
He smirked and walked up the steps and into her room leaning on her doorpost. “Hi…”
 
“What do you want?” kagome sighed giving up.
 
“You…” he said smirking. “And the red dog always gets that he wants…”
 
Kagome arched a brow. “Who?”
 
“You…”
 
“No…. the other thing…”
 
“My nick name is the red dog…”
 
“Whets your real name?”
 
“Iyumi…” He almost whispered.
 
Kagome just did a lil feh and rolled under her covers and closed her eyes.
 
“Fuck off…” she mumbled “its nap time!”
 
Iyumi smirked and walked over to her bed quietly then jumped onto of her causing her to open her eyes and meep.
 
“Umm…” Kagome shivered a lil and bit her lip.
 
“Shut up…” he said leaning down and kissing her hard then pulling the cover off of her and putting then on him to and sliding himself between her legs. “Just enjoy it…”
 
Kagome's eyes went huge as he began to rub his erection against her secret spot. “Shit…. stop it!!”
 
“No baby…” he said rubbing against her harder then sliding her pants and underwear off and fingering her a lil causing her to moan a lil and whimper.
 
“Oh god…” she panted biting her lip as she became saturated in her own liquids.
 
He smirked. “Told you you'd like it…” he said pulling his fingers out as she whimpered and took off his pants and placed himself at her entrance then slowly sliding in causing her to whimper again so he kissed her to make her shut up. He slid in a lil more, only to encounter a block in her entrance. “Hmm….” he smirked then shoved himself past the block and resting inside her for a moment.
 
Kagome swallowed hard as a tear slid down her face. He sat up and looked at her licking the tear from her cheek then nuzzling his nose into her neck. “Hmm…sorry.” Kagome just nodded slightly not wanting him to know she liked it. “Its actually my first time to…. I just…wanted you so bad… For some reason I was just scared somebody else would get you…” he said licking her shoulder then nibbling on her neck softly. She just nodded slightly and smiles a lil believing him for some odd reason.
 
After a couple of moments there she began to shift a lil, He smirked at her then kissed her and began to move in and out of her slowly at first but then speeding up when she whimpered “hmm…. oh yes!” He moaned causing her to moan to and buck her hip in time with his as they both came within 6 minutes. “Oh…my god… I can't believe I just did that.” kagome giggles and rolled on top of him and kissed him lightly. “I can.” Iyumi said with a light chuckle.
 
 
“Damn it…” kagome said getting up. “We half to get dressed before my mom gets home.”
 
“Oh yeah!” Iyumi said jumping up and getting his pants back on as she put hers on.
 
Then they went down stares and sat on the couch flipping through the TV channels.
 
“OO OO lets watch that!!!” kagome said cheerfully pointing to the TV movie.
 
Iyumi smirked lightly and did a lil laugh leaving the TV on that channel.
 
“What…” Kagome said giggling.
 
“Why didn't you squeal like that for me…?”
 
Kagome's eyes went wide and she turned back to the TV with a huge blush on her face, causing Iyumi to laugh and then put his arm up around the back of her neck and he rubbed his cheek against hers.
 
“You know I love you…” he said smirking and kissing her cheek.
 
She started to open her mouth but about that time her mom walked in the door and Iyumi quickly moved his hand back into his lap and faced the TV again.
 
“Kagome Higarashi…you know how I feel about boys in the house when im not around.” Her mom said.
 
“I tried to get him to leave but he wanted to hang out for a while so…I knew you'd understand…” kagome said leaning over the back of the couch and smiling.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
That's that for now I'll write more latter,
 
 
Loving
Ashia Timori Sakue