InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Laying Down the Law ❯ The Slumber Party Part I ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lol, I've been trying to access mediaminer for the past hour using internet tricks and google's cached. It's really, really amusing to watch me battle St. Bernard blocker software, I'll tell you that. Now, I've decided to try and use a new vocab word in each chapter and this chapter, the word is "sycophantic."

Sycophantic: a servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people

According to KOLU: ass kissers.

We'll see how this works out in this chapter, which will no doubt end up being my favorite.

"College...can't believe that," Kouga murmured, taking a deeper drag on his cigarette.

While the others prepared for their full scale invasion of the girl's slumber party inside, Kouga and Sesshomaru lingered outside on the trampoline in the back yard, smoking cigarettes and talking about the future. Sesshomaru chuckled slightly, smoke escaping through his nostrils as he did so.

"Tell me about it," he replied, staring up at the dim stars with an old eye; dusk was just now beginning to fall.

"What are you thinking about doing? After the Fangs, I mean," Kouga asked, never removing his gaze from a shooting star.

Sesshomaru was completely silent for a moment, rolling his shoulders and causing a tremor throughout the trampoline. "I've though about medical school."

The only sound on the air was that of Kaede's flowers blowing in the evening breeze, mingling well with the windchimes on the back porch. Kouga couldn't think of a single word to say alongside this bold declaration; sure, he knew Sesshomaru was the most brilliant student in their class, but a doctor? He didn't seem like the voluntarily caring type. He loved his family, his gang and his girlfriend; that was about it.

"Medical school? To do what?" Kouga asked bewilderdly around his cigarette.

Sesshomaru quirked a silver eyebrow, puffing out a few smoke rings before replying, "To learn about medicine. That's what people do at medical school, Kouga."

Snorting, Kouga lifted a limp arm and smacked his best friend on the shoulder. "Duh, shit breath, I mean what would you study to be? A surgeon, an office guy, a nurse, what?"

Narrowing his eyes, Sesshomaru replied with a hint of humor, "I can tell you I wouldn't touch the nursing profession with a ten foot pole. I would probably want to be a surgeon."

After a moment, Kouga mused, "I bet you'd be pretty good at that, Shomo."

"So do I," Sesshomaru agreed, half hooding his magnificent golden eyes. "What about you?"

Kouga shrugged. "Mechanic. What else? I mean...it's what I'm best at. Thought I might open a shop with some of the guys. We could earn a lot of money doing that, you know. If we got ourselves a body shop, attach it to the garage, we could make a fortune. If Shitora would sign on to design, that is. Her and Rin."

Blinking, Sesshomaru finally said, "My baby sister is graduating."

Laughing a little, Kouga replied, "Well, yeah. We always knew she was a smart one, Shomo, helping us with our homework and shit. I mean, she's a year younger or something? Two years younger? She wasn't just shitting around up at school all this time. She was earning credits to graduate with all of us."

"I know the story, believe me," Sesshomaru lamented boredly, flicking his dead cigarette over the trampoline barrier. "I tried to talk dad out of it, saying she was too young to join our graduating class. But I think he's just waiting to get rid of her for good."

There was a silence between the two boys, one which was neither heavy nor light, uncomfortable nor friendly. Kouga knew what Sesshomaru thought about his father, but he still never brought up the subject on purpose. It only set his friend off in a terrible temper.

"You know," Kouga said suddenly, "What if we didn't just get jobs? I mean, everyone wants a family, right?"

Sesshomaru was silent for a moment, but finally said, "Most people do, I think."

"Well, what about marriage?" Kouga blurted out, closing his lips around the cigarette lest it fall back in his throat.

"What about it," Sesshomaru replied carefully.

Yet Kouga was stuck for words. "I mean...I guess...what if we...I got married?"

Again, the Fang leader was quiet until the moment seemed right. He finally asked, "To whom?"

"Ayame, of course," Kouga replied with a snort. "Who else would I get married to?" When Sesshomaru said nothing and only continued to stare at the sky, Kouga urged, "And what about you?"

Surprisingly, Sesshomaru didn't even hesitate and replied, "If I ever get married, it'll be to Rin and no one else."

"How do you know?" Kouga asked, sounding slightly torn. "That it'll be to Rin, I mean?"

Smirking, Sesshomaru replied, "I just know."

Kouga made a funny face and asked, "Sure that won't hurt your pride, being attached to a woman like that?"

"It'll boost my pride, if anything," Sesshomaru countered.

"And that's what it's all about," Kouga joked, recalling their previous conversation.

"That's what it's all about," the dog youkai repeated, sounding slightly content by his own confidence.

Kouga smiled to himself, knowing no words could truly justify this conversation, and he decided to let it die. Besides, there was nothing left to say. After a moment, there was a sound from inside and Kouga sat up partially, bouncing slightly on the trampoline. "We better go inside before they tear your house apart."

"Agreed," Sesshomaru grunted, accepting Kouga's hand up as he stood to his feet.

"I'm hungry," Kouga mentioned as he opened the screen door, wrinkling his nose.

"Kaede should be home from her daily errands any minute," Sesshomaru reminded him. Pausing slightly, the Fang leader commented, "I don't know what she'll think about having seven extra boys in her house."

Kouga grinned, giving his friend a gruff pat on the shoulder. "She never cared before, right?"

"On the outside," Sesshomaru agreed, allowing himself a small smile.

Inside, Inuyasha, Miroku, Ranbou, Hakkaku, Ginta, Bankotsu and Hiten were gathered around the island in the kitchen, sipping beers and discussing their plans for that night. "...but we gotta put on something so Shitora and Ayame don't smell us," Inuyasha concluded, obviously having just outlined the evening.

Raising an eyebrow, Kouga asked, "Why are we doing this again?"

There was a brief pause, during which everyone exchanged glances as though mulling over the question; did anyone actually know the answer? Inuyasha finally interrupted the silence. "Cause we're men and they're women," he said finally, as though the answer were obvious.

"Inuyasha, do you know what happens when a man and a woman get together?" Sesshomaru asked dryly as he retrieved another beer from the fridge, provoking laughter from the others.

"Better than you, probably," Inuyasha shot back, crossing his arms over his chest as his ears began twitching indignantly.

"So you would like to think," Sesshomaru replied mysteriously, smiling into his beer.

"You're so full of shit," Inuyasha said, rolling his eyes.

"No more so than you. So what's this brilliant plan of yours involve?" Sesshomaru asked casually, leaning back against the sink.

Grinning, his argument with the Fang leader seemingly forgotten, Inuyasha replied, "Well, let's just say it involves skills. Demon skills. Alright, guys, gather round, now it's time for the real plan, A thru Z. Listen close..."

*!*!*!*

"Okay...best ass."

The girls were sitting around in Rin's spacious red and black room, wearing tank tops and short boxers as they munched on oreos. For one long and grueling hour, they'd talked about nothing but gang business until someone finally got down to the meat of a true, pink, fluffy, down and dirty slumber party. Ever since then, the girls had been trying something a little different; comparing manly assets.

The five girls deliberated over the question for a moment, exchanging glances as they compiled their answers. Finally, after a few seconds of intense thought, Kagome broke the ice. "Well, if this is 'boyfriends don't matter' like we said, then I'll have to say Sesshomaru's ass if pretty impressive."

Rin made a sort of, "so be it" gesture, nodding to show that she agreed. The other girls nodded and exchanged glances, approving of this opinion as well, while Ayame added in, "I know it's probably biased, but Kouga's ass is nice too. Firm."

Shitora snapped her fingers, adding in, "Hiten."

The other girls grinned, saying varying forms of, "There we go! That's who it was I was thinking of..."

"Alright, what do we have so far Sango?" Rin asked with a resolute clap of her hands.

While simulatenously taking a sip of her beer, Sango glanced down at a sheet of paper and marked something down, replying, "Okay, here's what we have. Best hair to Sesshomaru, best pick up lines to Miroku, best eyes to Kouga and best attitude to Bankotsu...okay, and we just decided best ass to Hiten. Next up is best abs."

Everyone let out hisses, exchanging displeasured glanced; this was going to be a tough one. There was a brief silence, broken when Rin said, "Well, none of them have bad abs. In fact...all of them are really impressive."

"Agreed," Sango replied, shaking her head. "It's a tough decision."

Ayame leaned back against the large bed's headboard, staring up at the draping black canopy vaguely. "I might just have to say Inuyasha."

Grinning, Rin entered in, "Now those are some nice abs. I may be going out with his brother, but still...they're pretty hot."

"Pretty hot?" Sango echoed incredulously. "Rin, those things are amazing. Like, incredible."

"Okay, now I know it's sick since he's my brother and all, but, from a purely objective standpoint, his abs are a-okay," Shitora entered in with a small smile.

Kagome, meanwhile, was listening half heartedly to this exchange, trying to will herself away to a small and secluded island somewhere. For one of the first times in her life, Kagome Higurashi was feeling the pangs of jealousy. It was as though she wanted to rant and rave about how Inuyasha was her's...it was sort of messed up, like he was her property or something, but that's what she wanted. After spending so much time with Inuyasha, Kagome was becoming almost completely positive that she was falling for him. Even though she would never act on it, she could certainly think about it...and she did so...constantly.

"What do you think Kagome?" Rin asked suddenly.

Kagome jumped slightly at her name. "Um...me? About Inuyasha's abs? Um...they're nice. Nice quality..er...shape..." halfway through her strange description of Inuyasha's abdomen muscles, Kagome burned a rather brilliant red and looked away from the curious glanced of her friends.

"Uh, yeah, good shape," Shitora jumped in, hoping to save Kagome from her embarrassment. "Kinda...thick."

Sango cocked a wary eyebrow. "Uh, Shitora, he's your brother. That's...wrong."

"Hey, I'm still running off my earlier disclaimer about being objective," Shitora argued, crossing her arms pertly across her chest.

Rolling her large brown eyes, Sango took up the pen once more, scribbling down Inuyasha's name as winner of the ab competition. "O-okay, next catergory is best smile."

Rin, Ayame and Kagome exchanged rather competitive glances, as though silently putting up their men for consideration. The only ones who seemed completely uninterested by this question were Sango and Shitora, who just sighed and prepared for a rather long and fruitless battle between the three other girls.

"Sesshomaru, hands down," Rin said ferociously.

"But he never smiles!" Ayame protested, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Yeah, well, that makes his smiles extraordinary, unlike Kouga, whose like some kinda smiling freak!" Rin fired back.
"Inuyasha has a great smile too!" Kagome entered in, seeming just as determined as her friends.

"Please, all of Inuyasha's smiles are sarcastic," Rin replied disdainfully, crossing her arms rather moodily over her chest.

"You just have to know how to make him smile for real," Kagome argued, narrowing her glittering brown eyes.

"Well, Kouga's perfected the smiled cause he does it so much," Ayame pointed out.
The argument continued in this kind for quite a while before Rin glanced over and noticed both Sango and Shitora staring at the walls with uninterested glares. The Wildcat leader suddenly had a brilliant plan and exchanged glances with Ayame, jerking her head in the direction of their two friends; it was time for the next step of Operation Hookup. Winking broadly, Rin tried to convey her meaning to Ayame, who caught on a few seconds after Kagome noticed their strange signals. Deciding not to ask questions, Kagome sat back and decided to watch how this played out.

"Yeah, I change my answer," Rin said nonchalantly. "I think Ranbou has the best smile."

Shitora's ears perked up indefinitely at this comment and her head swiveled quickly on her neck, resembling a rather curious cat. "Wait, you think Wolf Boy has the best smile? But...he doesn't!"

"I think he does," Rin protested, feeling rather wicked inside. "Great teeth. It...um..." Suddenly, Rin found herself lost for words; she didn't know how to describe the perfect smile. Though she looked to Ayame for help, the redhead seemed just as clueless. Neither of them had thought this far ahead.

Kagome watched the goings on between Ayame and Rin, finally, realizing what they were trying to do; they were trying to trick Shitora into admitting her feelings for Ranbou. And, if her logic served her right, Kagome was willing to bet that they were going to move on to Sango and Miroku in just a moment; that would be an interesting development. In any case, Kagome knew that her friends would attempt a rag tag hookup between her and Inuyasha at some point. Perhaps if she helped them out now, she could weasel her way out of the embarassment.

"When Ranbou smiles, it reaches his eyes, you know?" Kagome jumped in, smiling at her friends.

While Shitora continued to look horrified, Ayame and Rin fixed the girl with surprised glares; was she actually helping them? Truth be told, Ranbou's smile was no better than anyone else's and they knew this. Why would Kagome jump in on his behalf?

"Everytime he smiles, a puppy dies," Shitora replied, white ears flat against her head with disdain. "I hate that guy."

"Aw, c'mon," Kagome chided, grinning evilly. "I bet deep down, you really like him and you just don't want to admit it."

Amber eyes sparkling with a dangerous sort of anger, Shitora replied stiffly, "That's bull shit. I really do hate him."

"Why?" Kagome asked suddenly, bringing the conversation to a rather abrupt halt. The group exchanged glances, staring incredulously at Kagome as though she'd asked a forbidden question. Rin was about to open her mouth and say something when Shitora jumped in, face alight with righteous fury.

"Why? WHY?! Because he's a total bastard to me, or hadn't you noticed? Ever since we were kids, he's tried to make me look small and insignificant and stupid in front of my brothers because he's jealous that I can do everything he can! He was always jealous that I was a better trick rider, even though he was faster, because trick riding was what everyone thought was 'cool' or whatever. I always thought that there was some good in him somewhere but he always proves me wrong just when I start to think that again," Shitora all but screamed, standing rather abruptly halfway through her ranting speech.

When she finished, breath coming in short gasps, the other girls just regarded her with slightly surprised stares. After a moment, Kagome said, "I saw you talking to him today and you didn't look angry or anything. What about then?"

For a brief moment, Shitora had flashbacks of her encounter with Ranbou that day. I have more faith in fate than that, Sukini. And you should too. That would've been the perfect sentence if only he hadn't called her "Sukini." Gods, how she hated that nickname. It made her feel so tiny and pathetic; why couldn't he just call her Shitora like everyone else? It was like he gave her special attention or something.

"He was still being a bastard, but he was just quiet about it," Shitora grumbled, crossing her arms stiffly over her chest as she tried to decode her feelings.

There was a small and awkward silence between the group, during which everyone stared around the room as though lost for words. Finally, Rin gave a resolute clap and said, "Sango, next category?"

Jumping slightly out of her frozen state, Sango peered down at the paper. "Okay, next category is 'the nicest' guy."

Without missing a beat, Ayame said, "Miroku, hands down."

Sango lowered her eyebrows dangerously, growling, "Miroku? If by nice you mean 'stupid groping pervert,' then yeah."

Rin giggled a little, cocking her heat cutely to the side. "You know Sango, I've started thinking...do you like it when he touches you there?"

At this insinuation, Sango burned an absolutely brilliant crimson, pretty cheeks flushing with the very thought of enjoying a grab. "What?! Like it?! Rin, it's...well, it's VIOLATING!"

"Is that violating like 'disgusting' or in a 'nasty freak in bed' sort of way?" Kagome asked with a seemingly innocent smile, earning a snort of laughter from Ayame and Shitora.

"THE DISGUSTING WAY!" Sango screamed, steam practically flowing from her ears.

"Sure it is..." Shitora murmured, giving Sango a pacifying nod. Turning to the others, Shitora continued in a loud stage whisper, "Jeez, she's practically screaming 'in the closet pervert,' over there."

"Oh please!" Sango exclaimed irritatedly. "That's like saying you like it when Ranbou calls you Sukini! Or that Kagome likes it when Inuyasha calls her 'wench' or 'bitch'! None of us like those things!"

Ayame and Rin crossed their arms and sat back, watching the turmoil they'd created with rather proud eyes. Truth be told, they hadn't been trying to start such controversy, but once it appeared, controversy was a nice garnish on the fabulous table dish of society. By this point, Shitora was involved in a very heated argument with Sango, desputing the very idea that she might enjoy the name 'Sukini.' Kagome, however, didn't seem to mind the comment about Inuyasha's little pet names for her and preferred to watch the spat from the sidelines.

"You want to know what I really think about Miroku?!" Sango screamed irately, normally passive brown eyes exploding with fireworks of displeasure. "He's a stupid, sycophantic freak with too many hormones and too few morals! He'd be a really great guy except, oh my god wait, he just squeezed my ass!"

"Okay, okay, okay," Rin interrupted, realizing that Sango was becoming a little to riled. "But really, think about Miroku as a person. Minus the whole groping thing, he's a really nice guy."

The others nodded, trying pacify Sango's dragon like temper. Trying to calm herself with deep, lamaze breaths, Sango tried to recall times when Miroku had been especially kind to her. Among them were times when he'd offered her a jacket in the cold, offered to drive her places when her car was in the shop, paid for her meals when out to dinner, been there for her during traumatic family troubles. Truly, when he wasn't violating her backside, Miroku was a good friend and a good man.

Sighing, Sango replied defeatedly, "Alright, Miroku's a nice guy. The nicest."

Rin smiled triumphantly. "Absolutely."

"Hey, is anyone else hungry?" Ayame asked suddenly, patting her hungrily growling stomach.

Kagome stood and stretched her limbs, saying, "I know I am. I'll show you to the kitchen."

Shitora leapt up, adjusting her pink tank top and agreeing, "Dude, I'm all for that."

"Rin," Sango mentioned confusedly, "It's kind of hot in here. Do you mind if I...strip down a little?"

Rin shrugged. "I don't care. There's no one home but us girls. Whose gonna see?"

Blushing a little, Sango smiled nervously and said, "I don't wanna be the only one doing it, I mean, I'm not a slut or something..."

"Psht," Shitora grunted out menially. Hooking her thumbs into her boxer short elastic, she pulled them off and stood there in only her tank top and black bikini underwear. Seeming unabashed, Shitora crossed her arms and said saucily, "Whatever, we're all girls."

Kagome giggled naughtily and dropped her own boxer shorts, turning around and shaking her butt in her friends' direction. Her underwear were white and had little Hello Kitty's jumping rope decorating the seat. "Haha, underwear party!" she exclaimed in a mocking cheerleader voice.

"Like, totally, Stephanie!" Rin joked along with her cousin, not sparing another thought before losing her own boxers. Rin's underwear were pure red lace, causing everyone to groan and laugh at her permiscuity.

Not to be out done, Ayame tossed her head and continued the cheerleader gag. "Oh yeah, like, OMG Jessica!" Soon, Ayame was proudly displaying her Black underwear, which had the words "love" and "kiss" written in white cursive script winding around them.

Seeing that she was in good company, Sango slowly took off her shorts, revealing a pair of green underwear with a yellow beach scene on the back. "O-mah-god, we're almost na-ked!" she called in her best cheerleader impression.

The girls all gave loud whoops of approval, hurrying out of the room while simultaneously talking in their ridiculous valley girl voices. Rin had given the in-house servants the night off, knowing that wild things like this underwear parade happened often during her slumber parties, and she was certainly glad. No matter what country your from or the language you speak, everyone's done something absolutely ridiculous when home alone. These girls just felt the need to leap around in their underwear. And it was good.

Kagome turned the corner into the kitchen, sliding across the floor in her best Tom Cruise impression before throwing the refrigerator door open. "OMG, ladies, we have chocolate!" she cried, flicking her wrist comically.

"I love chocolate!" Sango exclaimed, bumping Kagome out of the way, butt to butt, to commandeer control of the freezer and all its contents.

Upon seeing Sango use this technique, Shitora hurried in and said, "Oh no you don't!" before using her own small behind to push Sango out of her way.

"It's my house!" Rin protested, pulling the same move on Shitora.

Not one to be left out, Ayame jumped in with her own powerful bump and sent Rin flying into the growing pile of half naked girls. "But I'm hungry!"

Grabbing the large carton of chocolate ice cream, Ayame threw off the top and tried to grab for a spoon on the table. Before she could reach it, however, Sango stole it from her grasp and grabbed a spoon, hurrying around the other side of the kitchen island. The other girls, seeing that their precious chocolate could be taken, grabbed urgently for spoons before continuing in the chase.

Kagome let out a screech as Ayame pressed the cold carton to her bare thigh, causing Kagome to leap out of Ayame's path. Shitora then stole the ice cream, trying to make her way out of the room only to turn straight into a wall. This wall happened to contain the house radio system and Shitora's cheek smashed directly into the on switch, bringing music blaring out of the wall speakers.

Rin burst out into hysterical laughter as the Pussycat Dolls immortal "Buttons" began pumping through the house walls. Ayame rolled her eyes and stopped dead in her tracks, exclaiming indignantly, "What the hell kind of slut would make this song?"

"Haha!" Shitora cried triumphantly, grabbing the carton from her friend's grasp in one devious swoop.

Ayame, who had managed to get an actual bite of the ice cream, took her cold spoon, still sticky with chocolate residue, and pressed it to Shitora's cheek before the hanyou could move. Shitora let out a scream of surprised laughter and took a large bite of ice cream from her stolen treat before taking her spoon and waggling it threateningly before Rin's hungry face. Before Rin could move, she was marked with a similar chocolate streak on her face.

Kagome hurried over to get in on this action while Sango leaned into the refrigerator to grab the whipped cream. Soon enough, everyone was running around the kitchen screaming in all their hilarity as they tried to get control over the chocolate ice cream and/or the whipped cream, while simultaneously trying to avoid spoon swipes.

Meanwhile, Inuyasha and the boys had crossed the two blocks between their house and Rin's, hoping to hide in the bushes of Rin's house and make strange noises. According to Inuyasha, this would absolutely terrify the girls, though Sesshomaru remained skeptical. As he had nothing else to do that night and would enjoy seeing Rin, despite the circumstances, he came along for the ride. He planned on making absolutely no stupid noises of any sort, however; it was far too degrading.

"Okay, we need someone to go scout out to see which part of the house the girls are in," Inuyasha instructed quietly, leading the boys into a bush in Rin's backyard. After years of practice, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru both knew how to scale a certain part of the fence on the back property to avoid the front gates.

"They're probably asleep, it's almost midnight," Bankotsu mentioned, glancing down at his watch.

"Yeah, he's right," Hiten agreed.

Several more of the boys nodded while Kouga just shook his head. "If you think those girls are asleep at midnight, you don't know them at all. I know Ayame doesn't even touch her sheets until three."

"And how would you know that litle brother?" Ranbou jibed, winking and elbowing Kouga ostentatiously in the ribs.

The other snickered, quieting down when Inuyasha uttered a harsh hiss. "Shut up! Bank, go check it out!"

Bankotsu heaved a great sigh, standing and flipping his braid over his shoulder rather dismissively. Flexing his muscular shoulder, which were tan against the stark white of his wifebeater, Bankotsu murmured, "Fine, alright."

With very little spy action or foreplay, Bankotsu strolled through the grass and came to the kitchen porch, glancing briefly back at his friends in the bushes. Concealing a smile, he tried to remember this image of the prideful gang members crouched down in a bush, preparing to scare a bunch of girls at a slumber party. Rolling his magnificent crimson eyes, Bankotsu put his back against the wall closet to the kitchen door and leaned over, peering through the window. From what he could see, the girls were in their underwear, running around the kitchen covered in whip cream and chocolate while simulatenously dancing to some sort of slutty song on the radio.

While Bankotsu was a very laid back guy, he also had a brotherly complex when it came to the girls. Deciding this was for the best, he hurried back to the bush and crouched down beside Inuyasha.

"Well?" the hanyou asked impatiently, white ears twitching violently back and forth.

"They're asleep," Bankotsu proclaimed, fooling everyone but Sesshomaru right down to the T.

"Aw, crap," Inuyasha muttered, smacking his palm with his closed fist before sitting back on his haunches, trying to devise another plan.

Meanwhile, Sesshomaru leaned back slightly and caught Bankotsu's eye behind his brother's line of vision. Cocking an eyebrow, the dog demon gave Bankotsu a placating glare which brought a grin to the mind demon's face. Shaking his black head in a sort of "don't ask" gesture, Bankotsu turned his gaze back to the kitchen window, using his keen demon sight to hone in on the scene once more. It seemed, in a fit of insanity, the girls had started grinding to the music on the radio, laughing and eating the ice cream all the while.

Unable to bite back his laughter any longer, Bankotsu let loose a strangled snort and burst into a fit of giggles, falling back on his behind, consumed with hilarity. Ranbou, who was becoming suspicious by this point, followed Bankotsu's line of sight into the kitchen and let out a rather manly gasp.

"Holy crap, they're grinding in their underwear!"

The other boys perked up at this while Inuyasha whipped around the glare at Bankotsu. "You dumbass!"

Without so much as another word, the boys stood en masse and made a dash for the kitchen door, all save Sesshomaru who merely rolled his eyes and strolled leisurely behind them. When they were about half way to the door, an ominous rumbling sounded from deep beneath the ground and the boys stopped, exchanging glances before glancing down at the grass. Before anyone could say a word in warning, sprinkler heads popped up like eager gophers and began issuing thick streams of water all over the propsective party crashers, causing the boys to splutter and let loose wild curses.

"The door!" someone screamed, resurrecting their mad dash as everyone hurried to escape the sprinklers.

Hiten, who happened to be first to the door, grabbed the handle and tried to turn it, finding it locked. The others let loose strangled sounds of annoyance before Sesshomaru growled, "Out of my way," moving to the keypad and entering a four digit password; the Fang leader was not especially fond of becoming spontaneously wet.

As Hiten's hand was still holding the door knob in a firm open position, the door gave way and the boys fell through the door in a wet pile, smacking against the tile like soaked towels.

At the sound of the loud footsteps and the kitchen door being thrown open, the girls wrenched their gazes away from the chocolate ice cream to find a pile of very wet gang members collasped on their tile. Rin opened her mouth in a silent scream before screeching, "WHAT THE FUCK?!," voice heightening to roughly the octave of a dog whistle.

"Blame him," Sesshomaru announced annoyedly, pushing himself out from under several limbs while pointing to Inuyasha's disgruntled face; Operation Corona hadn't exactly gone according to plan.

"You assholes!" Shitora yelled angrily, stepping forward while wiping chocolate from her cheek.

Ranbou squinted as someone's foot dug into his thigh, yet he couldn't remove his gaze from Shitora Taisho, who was wearing her underwear, covered in chocolate and whipped cream. It was perhaps the hottest, cutest thing he'd ever seen and he would remember it for the rest of his days. Below him, Miroku was trying to remember every single God in his prayers as he thanked the heavens for granting him the lovely sight of a half naked chocolate smeared Sango, standing before him flushing a pretty pink in her anger.

Inuyasha, who hadn't quite gotten over his anger at being foiled, was surprised to find his gaze drifting to Kagome, whose body was the most appetizing thing in the entire kitchen. Perfectly proportioned, curved in all the right places, wearing next to nothing; this was his most far reaching fantasy concerning any girl and, as far as Kagome went, he'd always imagine a little chocolate. Officially, he could die happy.

"Somebody better explain and fast!" Sango muttered through gritted teeth, tapping her foot and looking absolutely furious.

The boys exchanged rather frightened glances before Sesshomaru decided to take this, lest someone else trip up their words and get the boys in even more trouble. While simultaneously ringing out his hair, the dog demon explained dully, "Inubaka thought it would be a good idea to scare you girls with strange noises tonight. He told Bankotsu to scout and, to his credit, he came back and said you girls were asleep even though he saw...this," Sesshomaru said, gesturing to the kitchen as a smile threatened to overcome his face. "Then Ranbou saw you, couldn't keep his mouth shut," with this Sesshomaru fixed the wolf with a pointed glare, "and the words 'grinding in their underwear' brought everyone running. Then the sprinklers went off and this is where we are. So if you could give us some towels, Koi, that would be much appreciated."

There was complete silence in the room for a moment as everyone looked at everyone else, wondering what the general thought on this episode would be. Laughter suddenly cut through the air as Ayame lost complete control of her body, limbs collapsing as she fell to the floor in all her insanity. Writhing with absolutely life consuming chuckles, she lost her breath as she thought about this entire episode. In a word, it was hilarious.

Everyone stared at her as she laughed like a maniac, wondering if this was really all that funny. Kouga finally saw the humor and starting laughing as well, bringing about many others as they examined their situation. Half of them weren't fully clothed while the other half were sopping wet. Not to mention the smears of chocolate and odd whipped cream drabbels around the room. This was absolutely classic.

"Oh my god, we're so retarded," Shitora gasped out, bringing about even more laughter as it echoed through the house.

"I'll get you some towels," Rin managed to get out through her giggles, stumbling from the room in search of the cupboard; this was certainly going to be a long night.

I decided this stuff was just too good to end, so we're gonna make a second installment in the slumber party chapter. I just don't think it's finished yet and it was gettin' kinda long...hehe...teehee, huh...Thanks to all my reviewers, I love you so much!

KOLU
The entire group of teenagers collapsed into hysterical laughter and