InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life Begins With Love.........And Ends InTragedy ❯ We Don't Belong Here Inuyasha! ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I DO NOT OWN THE ORIGINAL CAST OF INUYASHA
THEY BELONG TO RUMIKO TAKAHASHI
I ONLY OWN: SHESSE, HITOMI, JADE, AND KEIKO
 
“Kagome!” Inuyasha yelled.
“Rin-chan!” Shesse followed. The 2 women turned around at the top of the massive staircase that lead away from the village and watched the 2 Imperial Demons approach. Both women had tears in their eyes at the sight of them and the memories of that afternoon.
“Inuyasha-sama,” Kagome started formally, mostly so that Inuyasha knew she didn't want to be friendly with him anymore, “I know what you're trying to do and I'd like to advise you to stop right now. I know I don't belong here. I saw how happy you were with Her Ladyship, so I don't think I'll intrude anymore.” She said sadly.
“What the hell? Since when do you call me 'Inuyasha-sama'? And second of all, what the hell are you talking about?”
“I loved you Inuyasha-sama. Sesshoumaru-sama then told us, Rin-san and myself, that you both had mates. We loved you both very much, but I guess you never realized it and neglected to tell us about your mates because of it. Good bye Inuyasha-sama.” and without another word, she turned and began to descend the staircase. Rin followed, but Shesse caught her by the shoulder,
“Rin-chan, Sesshoumaru-kun told me about you. He said he wanted me to find you to ask you to stay. Our daughter, Hitomi needs a nanny you see but the other women of the village are too scared of her father. But now hearing what Kagome-san said, I can't say I think its right; now that I know how you feel about my mate.”
“Shesse.” Inuyasha caught her attention.
“Hm? What is it Yasha-chan?”
“Your mark, nor his, has ever bled or faded ever have they? He's never had to renew your mark like I have had to do with Jade, has he?” Shesse thought for a moment,
“No. You're right. But I still don't think its the best idea.”
“Well you don't need to worry Shesse-sama. I've made up my mind, I'm leaving with Kagome-neesan. I'll probably go to her era and live with her, seeing as I have no family anymore. Bye.”
“Will that be all Inuyasha-sama?” Kagome asked, turning to face him once more.
“Kagome....” he faltered, “Kagome-san, I'm sorry, but....I love Jade. She was the first one to make me smile and have me mean it. I hope you can find happiness too someday,” he looked at Rin, “And I'm sure Oniichama wishes the same for you. But if you'll both stay, I think you should know why we choose Jade and Shesse over you two.” Kagome sighed,
“It probably won't change anything, but I guess an explanation would be nice.” Shesse smiled,
“Alright then, But why don't we go inside? It's raining like mad out here in case no one noticed.” Which of course, it was, and no one had. The sun had set long ago and the lamps could not be lit because of the rain so the two Imperials and the two humans ran in the dark to a rather ominous tower where they took cover.