InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Life's Loves ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha
 
 
Life's Loves
 
Chapter 4
 
It took them five minutes to walk down to the kitchen but when they got there everyone was very happy to see Inuyasha up and did their best to help him in whatever way they could even Jii-chan was nice to him and hadn't tried to plaster him with sutras on site. It appeared that they had arrived just in time for supper. Supper was quiet except for the light conversations that usually ran around the table at supper time.
 
After supper Kagome helped Inuyasha up and into the bathroom he complained at first but gave in to Kagomes demands. She had helped him to set the water temperature and then waited outside until she heard the shower cutain close so that she could get his clothes to clean them and leave him a towel to dry himself with.
 
`I'll have to admit that this is something that I could get use to. Now I see why she likes her hot baths so much. They are very relaxing and all my muscles seem to work better in this heat.' He thought to himself after he had settled into the water and felt his muscles start to loosen up. It wasn't long before his muscles didn't hurt anymore and he proceded to clean himself after being in the tub for almost an hour Inuyasha came out wearing only the towel that Kagome had left him and walked into Kagome's room.
 
“Kagome where are my clothes?” He said with irritation in his voice.
 
“There in the wash. Here's some modern clothes you can wear until yours are ready.” She replied while handing him some sweat pants and a t-shirt.
 
He growled but took the clothes and went back into the bathroom to change. A few minutes later he walked back into Kagome's room. Kagome didn't bother to turn around and continued to do her homework. That is until Inuyasha stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.
 
“Inuyasha what are you doing?”
 
“What?...I want...some attention...from the......one......I......love.” He said while breathing softly into her neck trying to excite her.
 
“Well it's working, but I need to do this homework before I get to far behind.” She said turning around and looking him in the eyes that were so full of love. Kagome's resolve almost fell upon looking into those eyes of pure gold. “Inuyasha I promise to give you some attention after I've done some of my work but for now why don't you just relax on my bed. Then I'll spent the rest of the evening with you ok.”
 
“Ok, I'll do that but we have to try the well tomorrow to see if it will work.”
 
“Alright, it's a deal, thanks.” Kagome said while turning back to her work. She didn't see the sad puppy face that Inuyasha did and it was a good thing to because she would never get her work done had she seen it.
 
It had been a few hours later and Inuyasha had fallen asleep on her bed once again, Kagome had finished her homework and had managed to do some of the extra credit work, when she turned around and saw him sleeping she didn't have the heart to wake him so she just decided to change into her pj's and snuggle up beside him. `Well it's not like I'm breaking my promise or anything I am giving him some attention it's not my fault he fell asleep and he just looks so cute and inocent when he's sleeping.' with that thought she fell into a wonderful sleep filled with wonderful dreams of her and Inuyasha together.
 
 
The next morning Kagome woke up to soft breathing on her neck, with warm arms around her waist and silver hair draped over her shoulder, it took her a few seconds to realize who was surrounding her and blushed if her mother, brother or grandfather were to find her in this position they would think the wrong thing for sure especialy her grandfather. She slowly turned around so that she was facing him while trying not to wake him up once succesfully turned around she looked upon his beautiful handsome face admiring the graceful and powerful lines of his face while he slept until her right hand went to caress his cheek and then went up to his ear. She rubbed it gently loving the feel of the soft fur under her fingers until she heard a soft growl almost a purr coming from Inuyasha. As soon as she stopped the sound stopped and when she continued it started up again, she hadn't noticed that Inuyasha had woken up and was looking at her through half sleepy eyes.
 
“Good morning,” He said in a half sleepy voice. Kagome started and stopped rubbing. “Hey don't stop that feel's nice.”
 
“What I thought you hated it when people touched your ears.” She retorted.
 
“Normally I do, but not when it's you.” He said with a light blush on his cheeks.
 
“So you want me to continue?” She asked.
 
“Yes, for a little while it's relaxing.” He replied.
 
“Alright but we'll have to get up soon if you want to try the well today.” With that Inuyasha closed his eyes and just nodded his ok while lowering his head so that she could reach his ears better in the process of doing so their lips made contact in the smallest of kisses and that's when something went wrong. Kagome's hand stopped rubbing his ear and she fell back asleep that she couldn't be woken up from even after Inuyasha shook her to see if she was joking.
 
“Kagome?...Kagome wake up!...please... wake up.” Inuyasha pleaded. But no matter how much he tied to wake her she just wouldn't wake up. After a few minutes he noticed that her skin was getting cold and she was still under her blankets.
 
“Damn she losing her body heat just like I was before she kissed me to wake me up.” Inuyasha realised, “Then I'll just have to kiss her to wake her. Damn this is going to suck if we can't kiss.” With that he kissed her and she woke up to his worried face.
 
“What? Why do you look so worried?”
 
“We have a slight problem.”
 
“Well what is it?”
 
“We can't kiss or else one of us falls into that weird sleep that I was in not to long ago.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Really, go ahead and try if you want to.”
 
“No, I wont try but I believe you. Man this is going to suck.”
 
“I said the same thing.”
 
“Well then we'd better eat some breakfast then try the well to go and talk with Kaede.”
 
 
Well that's chapter four please review for I need the feed back