InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lirriea’s Past: A side Story ❯ Lirriea’s Past: A side Story ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha or co. cause I ain't Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Lirriea's Past: A side Story
By Sesshoumaru_lord_of_the_western_lands
 
 
Once there was a youkie princess named Lirriea. She lived in the western palace with her father, brother and sister. The brother I speak of was none other than Sesshoumaru. One day InuTashio who was their father said to the two sisters which were older than Sesshoumaru and skilled with their changer skills and in battle that they were to accompany him into battle with the fierce dragon-youkie Ryuukotsusei. Sesshoumaru had protested that he wanted to go too but his father didn't listen. They left for Ryuukotsusei's territory any got their in two days time.
As the battle wore on the two sisters got weaker and weaker. Their father told them to get away while they still could. The battle field was becoming brown with blood. As they were about to leave Ryuukotsusei shot a blast off and Lirriea was just barely able to shield her sister. They were thrown far from the battle field though. They landed in the wood near a village protected by a demon named Eon. They lived there peaceful for 15 years and then had to fight the black wolf youkie.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Do you know who Lirriea is. Read Final Battle- Good Vrs. Evil after you read this. This explains what happened before Eon found Lirriea.