InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Little Inu Yasha ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

"Will someone please tell me what happened!" Kagome screamed at the top of her lungs. Inu Yasha flinched at her voice making him stop in his pursuit to put Shippo in a lot of pain. "How did it… what could have… who could have?"

"A fairy," Inu Yasha muttered. He crossed his arms and plopped onto the hard dirt, sending a little dust flying. "But I don't know why. I didn't do… why are you looking at me like that?"

"No affiance Inu Yasha but…" Sango apologized. She scratched the back of her head, thinking on how she should spell out her words. "It's just that, well… oh hell Inu Yasha, we all know that you always have to put your mouth in it all the time,"

"I do not!" Growled the pup. His hair stood at an end as his tiny needle sharp fangs showed in a snarl. The threatening image was set on fire thought when Miroku grabbed a hold on the hanyu's right ear and gave it a tug. Inu Yasha yelped. "Awe!"

"Settle down," Miroku beckoned. He managed to get his hand away from the annoyed Inu Yasha as he lashed out his claws. "Gees you get grumpy quick,"

"SHUT UP!" The pup growled when Kagome hugged him close to her chest. The deep blush flashed on his cheeks. He was pinned with his back on her breasts and for a moment a forgotten painful childhood memory emerged from his mind. He mummer something.

"Huh?" Kagome blinked. Had he really called her Okasan? "Inu Yasha?"

"Nothing," She shook him a little. "WHAT!"

"What did you say?" She smiled softly at him.

"Nothing," He pushed himself out of Kagome's arms and sat next to her, his jacket sliding down off his shoulder. He grumbled angry, struggling on getting the clothes to stay where he wanted it to, until Shippo started snickering. "THAT'S IT! YOUR DEAD KITSUNE!"

"Inu Yasha!" again the chase to calm down the hanyou was on. No one noticed the silver haired man standing in the shadows watching them with amusement.

Author: I know short chapter, but I'm having a writer's block. I would also like to say that if anyone has any ideas for this story please email me. I love getting email and I would love to hear any ideas that anyone has. Thank you for waiting so long.