InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Live and Let Die ❯ Confrontations and Resolutions ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. Any original characters do belong to me.
 
AN: Thanks to each of you who have taken the time to leave a review. The more I get, the faster I tend to write. 
 
 
Live and Let Die
 
 
Chapter 4: Confrontations and Resolutions ( ^~^ Warning: Lemon)
 
Old Kaede was stirring her pot of stew, trying to decide what she was going to say to the others. The fact that they showed so little concern about InuYasha worried her. He had risked himself to save each of them so many times, yet when he was the one that vanished without a word, they simply chose to ignore it. They had even disregarded Kagome when she pleaded with them to help her find him. Instead, they decided that they would simply sit and wait for him even though they knew it was giving the young miko nightmares.
 
And that was something else. Shippou remarked he could not sleep with Kagome after InuYasha disappeared because of her tossing and turning and talking in her sleep. He blamed InuYasha for that, too. But it didn't even occur to the kitsune that the young miko's words might mean anything, for when Shippou told Kaede some of the things that Kagome was saying in her nightmares, the old miko was fairly certain the words were not her own. Why would she be calling her own name? It did not make sense.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Rin had spent a peaceful night curled up next to the fire. Her belly was more full than usual, thanks to the little boar that was still over the fire to keep warm. Kagome and InuYasha had only made a small dent in it the day before, so Rin was happily eating the roasted meat. While Sesshomaru made certain that she did not starve, she usually had melons or vegetables stolen from whatever field Jaken took her to. It was not often that they had fresh meat prepared, though Sesshomaru would show up with something when her stomach growled too loudly, and she had been unable to find anything with the aid of the toad imp.
 
Sesshomaru watched over his charge and wondered what had happened to the girls that the demon had captured from the village. He shook his head to clear it of those thoughts. Why should he care what happened to a bunch of mortal girls? Then he looked over at Rin again. If she disappeared, he would want to know what had happened to her. Even if it was to find her dead, it would be better than not ever knowing.
 
“Rin.”
 
“Yes, My Lord?” The little girl sat up.
 
“Stay here with Jaken and Ah-Un.”
 
“Yes, My Lord. We will wait,” Rin faithfully replied.
 
“My Lord! Where are you going?” Jaken cried out.
 
“Jaken, it is none of your concern. Wait here with Rin.”
 
Jaken hung his head and sighed. “Yes, My Lord.”
 
Sesshomaru would have taken the toad with him except that he complained so much about humans. And since the great Demon Lord would not want anyone to know of his own concern, it was best to go alone. Without another word, he headed in the direction of where he had killed the demon that was stalking Rin.
 
The demon's foul stench still clung to the ground. Thanks to the warm summer air and lack of rain, the scent of his trail was still clinging to the earth and foliage of where he had passed.
 
Sesshomaru started following the trail back in the direction that the weasel youkai had come from. Not certain what he would find, he continued on past the area of the cave where InuYasha had been sealed. There were a series of caverns in the area, and he found himself being led to one of them. The Demon Lord finally came to a halt in front of one that had a barrier made of small trees that had been lashed together in front of it. A dozen or more girls from around Rin's age to twelve years old or so were trapped inside.
 
The scent of death did not hang over the cavern, so apparently all of its occupants were all right. Sesshomaru could hear running water from somewhere inside, and it appeared the demon had left them plenty of food as well. Whatever the foul weasel's intentions were, apparently it was to keep the girls alive.
 
One of the girls in the cave noticed the arrival of Sesshomaru. “Mister, mister, can you get us out of here?”
 
The other girls all rushed to the gate, which appeared to be held in place by some rather large boulders.
 
Another girl noticed that Sesshomaru was not human. “Are…are you the demon that we were being sold to?”
 
The smell of excitement at the thought of being rescued was quickly replaced by one of fear.
 
“Sold? Is that what that weasel intended to do with you?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
The girl that had recognized him as a demon spoke again, in spite of her fear, “He said there were too many girls in our village, so we were taken to be sold as slaves.”
 
Sesshomaru did not reply; he had smelled the stench of more weasels drawing near. The Taiyoukai pretended not to know they were there until they yelled, “Get away from our girls, you dirty dog!” as they attacked.
 
Sesshomaru didn't even raise an eyebrow as he released his whip and spun in a circle, striking down all who thought to attack him. Surrounded by bodies, the last two who had hung back simply took off in fear.
 
The girl who had become the spokesperson spoke up, “Well, you obviously weren't with them. What do you intend to do with us?”
 
“Do with you? What would this Sesshomaru do with human girls?” he asked. The Demon Lord thought to himself that one was more than enough.
 
“What did you mean, there are too many girls in your village? Why would the weasel youkai that captured you tell you that?” Sesshomaru asked instead.
 
The spokesperson replied, “We have been talking and discovered we were all sent into the forest on an errand by one of two sisters. We think they were working with the youkai to get rid of the competition.”
 
Sesshomaru looked at the faces that were peering through the bars. Even he could recognize that by human standards all of the girls there were rather pretty. The sisters weren't just getting rid of the competition - they were getting rid of the attractive competition.
 
The Demon Lord strode forward, shoved the boulder on one side out of the way, and heaved open the gate.
 
“Return home. Inform your village elder of your suspicions.”
 
However, the girls all just stood there and stared at him.
 
“Well, what is it?” Sesshomaru commanded.
 
“We were all brought here blind-folded. We don't know where we are,” the girl spoke up as the others started to cautiously come out of their prison.
 
“Is anyone injured? Can everyone walk?” Sesshomaru asked.
 
“We can all walk. They did not injure us for fear it would lower our price,” the spokesgirl responded.
 
“Follow me,” Sesshomaru said as he struck off into the woods. He knew where the village was. Its strong scents were carried to him on the gentle summer breeze.
 
The older girls that were there took the hands of the younger ones and hurried to catch up with Lord Sesshomaru. They did not want to be left behind in the forest.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Kagome and InuYasha made it back to the shrine with their groceries and put them all away. Already hungry again, Kagome was heating up the noodles with chicken for them to eat. They had decided that since they were there alone, they would eat whenever they were hungry. InuYasha did not like that Kagome looked so thin, and he had lost weight as well. They both could stand to put on a few pounds before they went back to the past. They also realized that Sesshomaru was right - they would be better off to eat a bunch of small meals than try to eat a lot at one time.
 
Kagome had collected all of InuYasha's traditional clothes from him and put them in the washing machine. Even though her nose could not really pick up anything, she still used the detergent that was especially good for removing strong stains and odors and poured some white vinegar in for good measure. Kagome knew that InuYasha wouldn't tell her if he could still smell anything on them, so she would run them through a couple of times just to be certain they were clean before hanging them out to dry. She would run the firerat and hakama through before doing the same for his white kimono and fundoshi.
 
Kagome blushed again at the thought of the fundoshi. Even though Kagome had now seen him naked, she thought it would be fun to chase him down and unwrap him from it. Oh yeah, she really was spending way too much time around the monk - Kagome was turning into a hentai, at least where it concerned the hanyou.
 
Kagome had also been able to get Tessaiga clean for InuYasha. When she finally found him, his hand was still wrapped around the grip. They left InuYasha laying on his right side, and it was fastened on his left where he always carried it. The sword had stayed fairly clean within its sheath, perched on his hip. Still, Kagome had wiped the sword and scabbard down with white vinegar. At first InuYasha had protested, but then after the vinegar had evaporated he realized the sword and scabbard were completely clean again. Kagome knew that plain white vinegar was good for removing odors and that it killed nearly all bacteria. It had come in handy a number of times when Buyo, who was old and fat, had missed the litter box.
 
Kagome was also more than a bit miffed at the others. She was getting tired of Shippou bringing up Kikyou every single time something happened with InuYasha (either that or just plain calling him baka) and tired of the others doing what they thought was best for her without any regards for her feelings on the matter. If it had been up to them, they would still be waiting, and InuYasha would probably be dead by now. In fact, it was likely that she would be as well, since it turned out their souls had decided they were soul mates, quite literally. Kagome did not really know what she was going to say to them; she just knew that things could not go on the way they had been. It annoyed her considerably that in spite of everything that InuYasha had done for them, they still seemed to think so little of him.
 
InuYasha had not said anything, but what had happened to the hanyou was still nagging at Kagome. The miko wanted to know how InuYasha was trapped like that - who would do something so cruel and inhumane? He had mentioned something about trying to help a girl before the direction of their conversation had been changed by Sesshomaru. Kagome resolved herself to try and speak to the hanyou after they had finished their meal.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Miroku, Shippou, and Sango, with Kirara on her shoulder, had come to Kaede's hut to join her for lunch. Kaede could hear Shippou muttering `Baka, baka, InuYasha,” under his breath still. It was becoming annoying and time to speak to them all.
 
“Please sit down. I have something I wish to discuss with you,” Kaede said and then added, “That is enough, Shippou.”
 
The kitsune looked startled at the old miko admonishing him but fell silent.
 
After everyone was settled in their place, Kaede asked, “I want to know why you refused to help Kagome look for InuYasha. You know he never stays away from her for very long, and yet you made no attempt to search for him. Shippou, you heard Kagome talking to herself in her sleep, and yet you did not bother to tell the others any of what she was saying, not even Kagome. Considering both InuYasha and Kagome have helped all of you countless times, even risked their own necks for you, I do not think your behavior was very admirable. You could have lost them both because of your selfishness and indifference.”
 
No one spoke, so Kaede asked, “So who is going first?”
 
Sango looked at Shippou. “Shippou, what was Kagome saying in her sleep? All you did was complain that she was having nightmares and tossing and turning so much that she kept you awake.”
 
Shippou shrugged his shoulders. “Kagome had nightmares about her schoolwork sometimes, though she usually doesn't move around so much. She was saying things like, `Kagome, please find me. So dark, so cold, can't move'- that kind of stuff.”
 
Sango and Miroku looked wide-eyed at the kitsune and then at Kaede.
 
“What do you think it means, Kaede?” Sango asked.
 
“I think it means, that as unlikely as it may seem, Kagome is connected with InuYasha in some way. When she was asleep, he was somehow able to communicate with her what was happening to him. Unfortunately, Shippou ignored the best clues you were given about his whereabouts. Instead, he hurt Kagome further by insisting that InuYasha had run off with my sister.”
 
“Now, what about you two?” Kaede addressed Sango and Miroku.
 
Sango hung her head. “At first I thought he was just off sulking somewhere. He had been angrier than usual when they fought this time, but then I saw the soul gatherers in the area and assumed that Shippou was probably right. I told Kagome that, even though it hurt her. I thought it was for the best that she just accept it.”
 
“Why can you not accept that InuYasha has changed? He protects Kagome time and time again with his very life and has sworn to stay by her side. Why do you keep assuming the worst?” the old miko asked.
 
“Because he keeps running off to Kikyou,” Shippou replied with earnest.
 
“All right, tell me then. When exactly was the last time that InuYasha went to see Kikyou other than for news of Naraku?” Kaede asked.
 
All three looked at each other. The truth was that InuYasha had not been to see Kikyou hardly at all. In fact, after Kagome had healed Kikyou of Naraku's miasma, InuYasha had not even followed after the undead miko because Kagome said she was all right. He insisted on staying with Kagome instead, even though she expected him to follow after his first love.
 
“Well, he wouldn't follow after Kirara that time she disappeared,” Sango said heatedly.
 
“Well, no, that's not exactly true. He did try to trail her, but she left the ground fairly quickly and he could not follow, and it turned out Shippou knew all along where she had gone even though he was blaming all of us for causing her to run away,” Miroku said.
 
Kaede looked at the monk. “And what was your excuse?”
 
Miroku mumbled something that none of them could understand.
 
“What was that?” Kaede asked.
 
“I don't know how to track. Before I met InuYasha and Kagome, I just roamed the countryside looking for jewel shards and signs of Naraku. We have always depended on InuYasha to do that for us when we needed it. I thought about asking Sango for her help but was afraid that what she and Shippou said might be true, and we would find him with Kikyou which would just hurt Kagome more. There were soul gatherers in the area after he took off into the woods,” Miroku said and then added, “And I knew it would hurt Sango, too, if we found them, and Kohaku was with Kikyou. InuYasha is strong and has always been able to get himself out of whatever he got into. I thought if we just stayed put, he would eventually come back. He's stronger than any of us.”
 
“He is strong, but not infallible. He depends on each of you for your strengths whether he will admit it or not, but he especially depends upon you to help protect Kagome when battling demons or others after the jewel shards. Each of you knows how Kagome feels about InuYasha, and yet you refused her pleas to help her find him. When you needed to protect her the most, you let her go off alone, in the dark, and then just came here without even considering she would go searching for him by herself if you would not help. You endangered both of them with your actions. You have no idea how relieved I was when Shippou returned from the well with her bow. They could have both been captured or killed, and we might have never known it. And whether or not you want to admit it, you need them both in order to find the shards of the Sacred Jewel and defeat Naraku,” Kaede said seriously.
 
They each looked at each other in silence. Everyone had suddenly lost their appetite.
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Sesshomaru led the girls to the edge of the forest, coming out into the sun in a clearing near the village. Much to his surprise, before they went to their homes, the girls circled around him and bowed, thanking him for returning them safely to their village. They were getting ready to go to their homes when they saw a group of men running towards them.
 
Sesshomaru recognized the scent of the man that had placed the accursed ofuda on InuYasha and rose into the air should the priest get any ideas about trying to slap one on him. He could tell the man had a fair amount of spiritual energy - no wonder the immobilizing ofuda had been so effective.
 
“Demon, what are you doing with the village girls?” the priest yelled.
 
“You fool. This Sesshomaru rescued them and escorted them back to your village. The demon that captured them has been killed,” Sesshomaru replied coldly.
 
The girl that had been acting as the leader of the others yelled, “Stop, priest! It is as he says. He rescued us from the cave we were locked in and killed the demons that were going to take us.”
 
“I stopped the demon that caught you myself and sealed him in a cave!” the priest declared.
 
Sesshomaru towered above them from his place hovering in the air. “You complete and utter fool! You sealed an innocent hanyou who was trying to help the girl that you used as bait. You almost succeeded in killing the hanyou that protects the miko that collects the Sacred Jewel shards and roams the territories helping those in need. He told you he only wanted to help, but you sealed him in a cave to die of starvation and madness. You were too much of a coward to kill him properly and instead inflicted upon him the most cruel and inhuman punishment you could devise.”
 
The priest had been joined by more men and the village elder and said defiantly, “There was a priestess there. She said he was just a hanyou that she could not kill herself because of his human half!”
 
“You truly are a fool. Could you not tell that she is of the walking dead? You took the word of an abomination that lives on the stolen souls of others,” Sesshomaru stated and then continued, “This Sesshomaru killed the demon that was stalking the human girls. He will prey on no others. The weasel youkai was catching your village girls with the aid of someone from within your village. They were going to be sold as slaves. They girls will tell you what they know. Know this, however. You are only being allowed to live because the miko that travels with the hanyou came to this Sesshomaru for aid in finding InuYasha, and he was found in time to save him. If the bastard hanyou brother of this Sesshomaru had perished, so would you and everyone who helped you perform your cowardly act.”
 
With that, Sesshomaru turned into a ball of light and vanished.
 
The priest just stuttered, not saying anything anyone could understand.
 
The village elder approached the girls. “You are unharmed?”
 
The spokes girl responded, “He arrived just before the band of youkai that were going to take us to be sold did. He killed them all in a single turn with his whip. He did nothing to us but set us free and led us home when we told him we did not know the way.”
 
“Your parents will all be glad that you are safely back. Let us go back to the village, and after you have let them know you are all right, I want to find out more about the help that demon was given to capture you,” the village elder stated and then turned to the now red-faced priest. “I want to speak to you later and find out exactly what you did.”
 
The girls nodded and gladly headed to their homes though with a sigh of disappointment that their beautiful savior had vanished without a trace. They didn't even know for certain whom he was though none of them would ever forget the name `Sesshomaru.'
 
 
~ ^~^ ~
 
 
Kagome and InuYasha finished their noodles and chicken and put the rest away in the refrigerator. After their dishes had been washed and left to dry, Kagome took InuYasha's hand and led him outside to the Goshinboku. However, before she had a chance to sit down on the bench, she found herself in InuYasha's strong arms as he jumped up to his favorite branch.
 
InuYasha held Kagome in his lap. She wasn't worried; she knew he would not let her fall. Now, if she could just get him to talk to her.
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“What happened? Will you tell me how they trapped you?”
 
InuYasha wrapped his arms tighter around Kagome and pulled her close. “Kagome?”
 
“What is it, InuYasha?”
 
“I don't want the others to know how you found me,” InuYasha whispered.
 
“But I could not have found you without your brother. I'm still angry that they wouldn't help me look for you. They just wanted to hang around and wait,” Kagome replied with a flare of anger though he knew it was not directed at him.
 
“That isn't what I mean,” InuYasha responded softly.
 
“Oh, you mean...” Kagome couldn't finish, but now she understood - he did not want them to know the condition she found him in.
 
“Yeah,” InuYasha whispered.
 
“It wasn't your fault, but I will never tell them. I would not have let Sesshomaru see you like that if I could have gotten you out of there by myself,” Kagome replied as she hugged him tight.
 
“Thank you,” the hanyou murmured, burying his face in the crook of her neck.
 
“Will you tell me? Tell me what happened, how they trapped you like that?” Kagome asked again after she had pulled just far enough from him that she could look at him.
 
InuYasha blushed. “It was stupid. I fell for their fucking trick.”
 
Kagome rubbed her hand in circles across InuYasha's chest. “You aren't stupid. You said you went to help a girl?”
 
InuYasha looked down, ears plastered to his head. “Yeah.”
 
Kagome waited patiently. She wanted to know what had happened, but she knew to let him take his time.
 
“There was a young girl crying for help in the forest. I went to help her and didn't realize the others were sneaking up on me. I couldn't feel or smell their presence at all. I think they must have had sutra to hide themselves from demons,” InuYasha finally said.
 
Kagome just kept rubbing his chest so he continued, “While I was trying to find out where the girl belonged, the priest slapped that fucking ofuda in the middle of my back so I couldn't move. They said they were going to kill me for snatching the young girls from the village. I told them I was only trying to help, but they wouldn't listen.”
 
“Why…why didn't they kill you?” Kagome asked very softly, though she was very glad they didn't.
 
“Kikyou,” InuYasha replied.
 
“Kikyou? Didn't she tell them who you are?” Kagome inquired, not certain that she wanted to hear the answer. She could feel the pain rolling off of InuYasha.
 
InuYasha shook his head and whispered, “She just told them I was a hanyou she couldn't kill herself because of my human half and went on her way.”
 
“And so they would not kill you out right because she couldn't,” Kagome said, tears starting to pour down her cheeks.
 
InuYasha just nodded.
 
Kagome wrapped both of her arms around the hanyou. “Oh, InuYasha. I'm so sorry. This should never have happened.”
 
Kagome then did something that completely startled InuYasha - she grabbed the rosary and swiftly pulled it over his head.
 
“Ka…Kagome? What are you doing?” InuYasha asked with fear in his voice. He was afraid Kagome was breaking her bond with him.
 
“InuYasha, you have not needed this for a very long time. It has become a crutch for me to use when I'm angry at you. This whole situation would probably never have happened if I had been forced to talk to you. We might have found out how we felt about each other a long time ago if I had not used this to punish you and run home every time we had a disagreement. InuYasha, I love you. I am not setting you free, not from me. But if you are going to be my mate and eventually my husband, I cannot hold this power over you. I trust you with my life. I am going to have to trust that you will start talking to me.
 
"I don't expect you to in front of the others; I know that is not your way. But if we don't understand one another, we need to work it out and not by me slamming you into the ground and running away. I will only ask you one thing, however. You have to trust me, too. Please understand that when I say that I need to come home, I really need to come home. You will always be welcome to come with me, but you must trust and believe in me enough to know that I will never leave you. But my schooling is important to my mother and to me, and there are some things I can't miss, like tests. There are also times that are important to my family, like birthdays. I know you don't understand, but we don't know what will eventually happen when the jewel is completed and purified. If we end up in this time, I have to be prepared. All right?”
 
“But Kagome, what if…what if…” InuYasha couldn't finish his question.
 
Kagome had an idea of what he was going to ask. “If you transform to your demon?”
 
InuYasha nodded.
 
“InuYasha, you have never hurt me in any form, and I don't believe you ever will. When you did not even know yourself, you still did not try to hurt me. And truthfully, I am afraid to use them when you have transformed. If they did not work, they would probably just make you angrier. They were of some use the first couple times, but the more often you transformed, the stronger your demon became. No, I would not use it even then - no - especially under those circumstances. Plus, I am also sure that once you take me as your mate, your demon will know it as well. InuYasha, I don't for a minute ever believe you will hurt me. That is something you will have to trust me on. I love you; I am not afraid of you,” Kagome said before she reached up and kissed him.
 
“You…you're sure?” InuYasha asked.
 
Kagome replied by fisting her hands in his mane and pulling him back to her. This kiss was passionate, demanding, and powerful. There was no mistaking the overwhelming scent of her arousal. InuYasha picked her up, and holding her carefully, jumped out of the tree in order to carry the miko inside.
 
Kagome had him stop long enough for her to lock the door behind them and then whispered, “Let's go to my room.”
 
InuYasha did not need to be told again. He leapt up the stairs in a single bound and then headed straight into Kagome's room to set her gently on her feet. Turning loose of him long enough to close her door and lock it, she turned around and pulled him back to her for another kiss.
 
InuYasha's hands were trembling as he reached into her halter top to gently rub and tweak her nipples, one in each hand. Kagome released him long enough to pull her top off and sighed as his mouth descended upon her left breast. She took an ear in each hand and started to stroke while he took turns making each nipple turn into taunt little peaks. As InuYasha started leaving a trail of kisses from one breast over to the other and then started up her neck, Kagome reached out and grabbed his shirt, giving it a tug to free it from his pants and pulling it over his head. Wanting and needing more, she reached down to unbutton and unzip his jeans. Reaching in with both hands so that she had the waistband of both the jeans and his boxers in her hands, she gave a firm tug and lowered them to his calves so that he could step out of them. She didn't know how, but she was determined to make that fit.
 
InuYasha's hands were trembling because he could smell not just Kagome's desire to be with him, but knew she desired to complete the mating ritual as well. He loved her and did not want to do anything to hurt her or screw anything up. Any thoughts of any miscommunications went right out of his head as he felt his clothing being removed from his body. As InuYasha finally carefully grabbed Kagome's shorts, he looked up to see her smile and nod at him. He lowered them until she could step out of them. All that was left were her panties, which were getting quite wet. Becoming impatient, Kagome pushed them down herself and stepped out of them so that they were now bare before each other.
 
Kagome wrapped her hands around InuYasha and tilted her head to indicate she wanted him to kiss her again. He did and found himself entwined with her, his right hand cupping her left breast as his thumb stroked it, his left hand wrapped around her. He felt her hands reach for the top of his head again as her fingers found his ears and started to rub. InuYasha let a growl of pleasure escape from him.
 
He backed her to the bed and she sat down. Not letting her get away from the edge, the hanyou went to his knees and took a deep breath. Kagome was so hot with desire for him, the scent was intoxicating. He suckled her clit, drawing it softly between his teeth, grazing it just enough with his fangs to drive her mad.
 
“Oh Kami, InuYasha…” was all the miko was able to get out that was understandable.
 
InuYasha started to work her with his fingers, working up to where there were three inside of her, slowly and gently stretching her while he continued to work her clit and now swollen pearl with his tongue. Kagome was gasping his name as she bucked off of the bed and wrapped her legs around his head, feeling like she was trying to draw all of him in. At last she found her release. Her walls clenched around his fingers and InuYasha quickly withdrew them to insert his tongue to catch everything that he could.
 
Kagome almost sounded drunk when he heard her say, “InuYasha, I love you and want to feel you inside me. Make me yours.”
 
InuYasha knew he should take her from behind the first time, but he wanted to see her eyes when he asked if she were certain. Kagome was still against the edge of the bed. InuYasha had a thigh in each hand as he rose and rubbed his engorged erection against her warm core. He slid his full length up and down, rubbing against her clit and fully swollen pearl, stimulating them further. He could tell that Kagome was trying to move to catch him and force him to enter her, but the hanyou kept rubbing himself against her, lubricating his erection in the process. He made her gasp when he slid just the head in to tease her. InuYasha kissed each breast and then finally looked up, gazing into her eyes. “Kagome, are you sure? Are you certain you are ready to do this now?”
 
Kagome almost sounded like she was in pain when she whimpered, “Yes, I want you - all of you.”
 
Kagome was surprised when she felt herself being moved forward on her bed and then flipped over onto her hands and knees. She thought he was going to plunge in after teasing her with the head. Of course it would make sense that InuYasha would want to mate with her this way - he was half dog demon after all. Kagome spread her knees apart and pushed her bottom into the air towards him and gasped when she felt his warm tongue again. InuYasha was making certain that she was prepared before he entered her the first time. He licked and then fingered her until she was dripping and begging for him to fill her.
 
InuYasha suddenly understood his brother's advice - Kagome was wide open to him in this position, not to mention that it brought out his inner beast as it was the ultimate submission. His bitch wanted him to take her NOW. InuYasha guided himself into her, slowly, feeling for her maiden head that he knew was there. When he found it, he quickly thrust through it and found himself fully seated inside of her. InuYasha caught his breath. He had never felt anything like this before. She was so warm, so wet, so tight, and felt so good to him. It was killing him not to just pound into her, but the hanyou knew she had to stretch to his immense size.
 
Kagome just wanted InuYasha to hurry up and give it to her, but he was taking his time making sure she was really hot and wet. Didn't he know the anticipation was killing her? However, when he finally did start, she understood. InuYasha was making sure she was as lubricated as possible so this would not be any more uncomfortable the first time than necessary. Kami, he was huge, but she was determined it was all going to go in. After all, if she was going to be his mate, she needed to accommodate him in every way. It did hurt at first, being slowly stretched by the foreign object invading her body, and tears escaped her eyes when he suddenly thrust through her hymen and broke it. But suddenly, the worst was over. He was all of the way inside her and she was getting used to it pretty quickly. The pain was finally replaced by pleasure and the overwhelming desire for motion. Kagome knew she was ready and rocked back into her lover to let him know he could begin.
 
InuYasha thought the pressure was going to drive him mad, trying to hold still until she gave him some signal. He wanted to howl when he felt Kagome rock back into him, letting him know he could start. InuYasha pulled himself almost all of the way out, leaving only the tip in, and then slammed into her again. Oh, Kami! The feeling! She was so warm and tight. She felt so good! InuYasha thrust again and again and again.
 
The pleasure was overwhelming - the feeling of their two bodies slapping together as he pounded into Kagome for the first time. Wanting to add to her pleasure, he kept up his pace while working his hands up from her waist to her breasts and started to pull her upright. Rubbing her left breast with one hand, he reached down with the other and found her clit and started rubbing it between the thumb and first finger of his right hand.
 
The feeling to Kagome was incredible. InuYasha was hitting somewhere deep inside her that about to cause her to orgasm rather violently, and now he had started stroking her clit with his claw on top of that. She did not think it was possible to experience so much pleasure. Wondering when and how they would place their marks escaped her head as she was overwhelmed with the sensations. Suddenly, she found a bleeding forearm in front of her and she clamped down on it with her teeth, greedily drinking in the blood that flowed from the vein as she felt InuYasha bite down on her shoulder as he exploded into her.
 
 
InuYasha could tell she was getting close to her release. He kept pounding into her as he rubbed her pearl and clit with his claws. Tearing open his left forearm with his own fangs, he thrust it in front of Kagome's face as he pulled the hair off of her shoulder. The hanyou would have howled in pleasure if he had not buried his fangs in Kagome's shoulder at the base of her neck as he exploded and filled her with his seed. He could feel his blood and seed pouring into the miko as he eagerly drank her blood that was flowing from the vein.
 
Exhausted and completely spent, InuYasha fell over on his side, pulling his new mate with him, growling in satisfaction as his body rumbled against hers. As the flow of blood slowed, he started to lap at her wounds to help them seal. When she finally released his forearm, he licked it as well to help it heal.
 
Still buried deep inside her core, InuYasha wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, “You are mine now, mate.”
 
InuYasha heard her whisper back, “I love you, mate, now and forever.”
 
“I'll always love you too, Kagome,” the hanyou said before they both fell asleep.
 
To be continued…