InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Long Lost Relative ❯ Why does she look like me? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters I own the ones I made up.
 
Long lost relative
Chapter 1
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Somebody help us yelled a village woman. There's a demon attacking everyone run for you lives! Through out the entire village you could hear grueling screams of men, women and children running as their trying to get away form the terribly figure that was plaguing their village . “You will not escape so easily humans you will pay for what you have done! Said the demon” I will kill you all until you tell me where she is, she yelled in a furious voice. Then one frail human walked up, “We told you we don't know who your talking about please stop this madness” cried the frail man. “So you till lie even after watching dismantle this pathetic village well now I will destroy this village and wipe it of the face of the planet, take this. “STARDUST RAIN”!
“Inuyasha wait I'm not done” said a raven haired girl. Well hurry up Kagome we don't have all day Sango and Miroku said they saw a demon with a sacred jewel shard near by we have to hurry and catch up with them NOW HURRY UP YOU STUPID GIRL, “Yelled Inuyasha. Pretending I didn't hear that I should be done in a few seconds. “Well hur, hurry……….. Sniff, sniff, sniff I smell blood.” Inuyasha is there something wrong what it is” asked Kagome. “I smell human blood Kagome and I sense a demon near by come on let's go” said Inuyasha “Alright let's go. Inuyasha put Kagome on his back and sped off down the road. OMG Inuyasha look at this village it's been reduced to ashes” said a sympathetic Kagome. “I know come on let's look around. We don't have to look Inuyasha a man is coming toward us. Noooooo don't come any closer no ahhhhhh….Inuyasha did you see that he was killed by that girl she killed him without hesitation. Yeah and that's our demon” Inuyasha said as he unsheathe his tessaiga.
Hey! What do you think you're during murdering these villagers” yelled Inuyasha at the demon girl.” This does not concern you leave now or you will die along with them Inuyasha. “Wait how do you know my name I've never meet you. The girl turned around and Kagome and Inuyasha were shocked at what they saw. “She looks just like my mother” Inuyasha thought. “She looks just like Inuyasha” Thought Kagome. “Inuyasha I do not wish to kill you this matter those not concern you with that said I will take my leave.. “ Wait come back here who are you and why do you look like my mother and…….. Me” yelled Inuyasha. My name is Azumo and that is all I will tell you, said Azumo. As she left you could hear her voice in the wind she said “Inuyasha if you value your life you will not interfere again. Damn who is she this just can't be fate or anything she looks to much like me Dimmit” thought Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha are you going to be Okay” said Kagome.” Why, Why, Why those she look so much like my mother and me." Inuyasha it'll be okay come on let's go ask Kaede if she knows about this demon. What's her name Azumo I think she said? “Yeah maybe that would be the best thing to do" agreed Inuyasha. As Kagome and Inuyasha were heading back toward kaede's village they came across a woman in a large black cloak that was gold and black and she had her hands in a pouch that connected with the cloak. “Damn I must find her that fool will get her self in trouble this is such foolishness." Um excuse me, but who are you looking for" asked Kagome. “Why must I tell you... that” said the lady in black. “Sorry I was just asking because we might be able to help” said Kagome. I have no time for this foolishness, Azumo where are you thought the lady in black out loud." Wait you know Azumo tell where she is right now you lady in black or I'll kill you right now" yelled Inuyasha." Ah you must be Inuyasha I see the resemblance Azumo has told me about you. “Tell me where she is right now or this spot will be your grave" said a now furious Inuyasha." I detest meaningless violence, but if you wish to fight then we shall fight, beat me and I will tell you about Azumo and don't call me lady in black again my name is Zearse.
 
Zearse isn't a character Imade up she is a character off of a game called suikoden v just in case you didn't know.Here follow this link if you want to know what she looks like.
http://novaslash.free.fr/galeries/picture.php?cat34&im ageid3931