InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Looking For Kagome ❯ Missing Kagome ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sengoku Jidai

Its midday

By: Lea Haines, firetiger

Chapter#1

Up in tall a tall tree, staring down at the bone-eaters well, with an extremely angry look on his face. Inu Yasha sat with his legs and arms crossed muttering in a very disturbing voice, " What could that `baka'… girl be doing? She's taken nearly a whole week to do…umm…. Whatever it is that she does in her own time." Thinking, " I hope that she's ok"

Sitting on the branch below him. Shippo was sitting just like Inu Yasha, with his arms and legs crossed, pouting. " It's not … FAIR! He yelled the last word of his sentience, making Inu Yasha's ears ring. Inu Yasha quickly put his hands over his ears while Shippo covered his mouth with his hands, hearing Inu Yasha's colorful language (if you know what I mean but I'm not going to type them down cause I'd get In trouble by my mom and dad) "Oh no! Now I'm in for it." Shippo said very quietly. His hands still over his mouth muffling any sound that came out.

Once Inu Yasha's extremely sensitive doggy ears stopped ringing, he looked down at the poor kitsune who was terrified of what Inu Yasha might do to him. "GRRR… You well pay for that." Inu Yasha said in a very low/angry voice. Shippo started to shake, his eyes widen, he started to walk backwards, only to remind himself that he was in a tree. There was no where to go but down. He was trembling in fear.

"What the fuck, are you trying to do to me?" "Kisama Baka kitsune." Shippo closed his eyes, waiting for the blow that would never come. He stopped shaking, and began to wonder if that was all that he was going to do to him.

"Heh, You're not worth the time." Inu Yasha said to him. Shippo opened his eyes shocked to hear that coming from Inu Yasha, then he lifted one eyebrow and lowered the other one. This seemed weird, that Inu Yasha would say something like that. Inu Yasha went back to where he was before he was so rudely interrupted.

Inu Yasha stared up into the sky thinking about his past, how the villagers used to give him that look every where he went. Then he remembered his mother, how she used to make him feel all better. He stared at the clouds, making figures out of them with his imagination.

Wile Shippo looked at Inu Yasha in bewilderment why is Inu Yasha acting so weird? He thought to him self. " Inu Yasha." "Yes Shippo what is it."

"Umm… I have to go." Shippo said. "Go where?" Inu Yasha asked him. "I just have to go ok." "Oh …ok, just make it quick, got it?" (Inu Yasha) "Ok." (Shippo)

Shippo jumps down forgetting that he was in a very tall tree. "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Shippo screamed as he fell the hard ground, making a very (wellu know what I mean) sound when he hit. "OWWWW, that hurt!" the little kitsune began to cry. Inu Yasha began to laugh out loud, trying not to slip out of the tree himself.

"That's not very funny!" Shippo yelled. "Oh yes it is." Inu Yasha struggled to say without falling. Shippo just walked off trying not to start another fight with him. Still laughing, but this time he was on his stomach kicking his hands and feet. That did it. Shippo couldn't hold in his anger anymore, he just had to let it out some how.

He turned around, walking backwards about to say some of Inu Yasha's color full language until he slipped and landed on his bottom. "Ouch." Inu Yasha was laughing so hard he finally fell, his gut threatening to cave in on him, but he just couldn't stop laughing. Making a thump noise when he hit the ground. Now it was Shippo's turn to laugh. "Hahahahahahahahaha" "Grrrrr. I'm gonna get you for that you little…" "Ahhh! Umm… bye!" After Shippo said that he ran so fast that in a flash he was gone. "Don't think that your off the hook, cause I'm gonna get you, do you hear me?"

That's it for this chapter, I know it's very short, but this is my first time to right any kind of story. Well theirs more to come see ya later