InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost in a Dream ❯ Introducing... ACK!!! Taizen!!! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Introducing… ACK!!! Taizen!!!
 
 
 
Eda: Welcome!
Yukio: Finally a story about... US!!!
S.P. Finally a story where I'M the hero... *sigh*
Yukio: Who say's YOU get to be the hero!?
S.P. I do, and whatever I say, goes.
Yukio: Does not!
S.P: Does too!
Yukio: Does not!
S.P: Does too!
Yukio: DOES NOT!!!
S.P. DOES TOO!!!
Eda: *sigh* they do this EVERY time...
Yukio: DOES NOT!!!
S.P. DOES TOO!!!
T.P. *sigh* EVERY time. Introducing-
Yukio: *jumps into S.P's arms*
S.P. and Yukio: ACK!!! Taizen!!! Don't DO that!!!
Eda: It's not HIS fault you two never notice him until he speaks...
S.P. *Drops Yukio to the ground* Well then who's fault IS it!?
Yukio: *rolls her eyes, and gets back to her feet*
T.P. *sighs heavily, and turns away from the two split personalities* Anyway... Introducing: Lost in a Dream!
Yukio: -And for those anonymous readers out there, an important hint: Ignore S.P.
S.P. HEY!!!

Prologue:

Feudal Japan; five years ago, orphaned Eda and Yukio Mitsukai took refuge in the small peaceful village of Heion and soon were accepted by the villagers as one of their own. Though as small and secluded as the village was, they knew naught of the happenings with the Shikon no Tama jewel, however, and when Yukio happened upon a shard one day whilst out in the mori, she thought it only a lovely trinket; attached a strip of chord to it, and thusly wore it henceforth as a good luck charm about her neck with no thought whatsoever to the origin of the shiny eye entrapment.
Eda, too, happed upon a shard, though not as obviously- she'd bee rolling down a hill on a desirably cloudless afternoon, and had accidentally jammed the shard into the main membrane of her left wing.
But it was not long before the presence of the two shards began to attract “unwanted” attention to Heion, which thusly changed the sisters ordinary lives into something they'd only ever dreamed of: an adventure.

(Two authors are responsible for the writing of this Story, the name of said author (Dawn or Sarah) that wrote the particular chapter will be at the end of each so that you know who to complain to should you have any problems with the chapter. Japanese words or names that have been used in the chapter will also be listed at the end of each.)

-Sarah & Dawn
 
 
(and call me mean, but…I kinda wanna get a review for this story. I'm requiring 1 review before I'll upload the next chapter…)


Hanyou: Half demon
Youkai: Full demon
Yukio: Get's what she wants
Eda: Twig
Mitsukai: Angel
Heion: Peaceful
Kawaii: Pretty
Taizen: Calm
Mori: Forest