InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lost in the Music ❯ Getting Ready ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Lost in the Music*

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Three - Getting Ready

*~*~*~*~*~*~*


"Inuyasha, are you breaking up with me?" a sixteen year old Kagome whispered.

"I don't want to, but what other choice do we have," answered her seventeen year old boyfriend, who was now her ex-boyfriend.

"We could write letters like Rin and Sess."

"Kagome, that's not good enough," he told her. "You need someone who's gonna be there with you, not someone who's on the other side of the country." The tears that Kagome tried to keep in, now ran down her face, leaving trails of moisture on her cheeks. "One day your gonna meet somebody that your gonna want to date, and I don't want to hold you back."

Kagome looked up at him through her tears. "But I wont' find another-"

"But you might," Inuyasha drew her into his arms. "I don't want to do this, but I feel I have to."


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


When Kagome gained consiousness, she kept her eyes closed. She thought about her dream. What made me dream of that? She opened her eyes and blinked a couple times before she closed them. Then she heard someone say something.

"Look, she's awake."

"Kagome? Sweetie, can you hear me?" She recognized the voice. It was Rin.

"Rin? What happened?" Kagome asked, opening up her eyes again to see her sister's face inches from her own.

"You fainted," Rin informed her.

"What triggered it this time?" She questioned. Kagome has a problem with fainting spells. It happens when she gets overly frightened, nervous or surprised. Rin stepped back to reveal the person who caused it. Kagome looked behind Rin and saw Inuyasha. Her eyes widened and she sat up quickly. Too quickly because once she sat up she got dizzy. "Whoa." She put a hand to her head.

Rin sat next to Kagome and put an arm around her. "Are you okay?" she asked her for the second time that day.

"Yes, I'm fine," Kagome looked around and asked where they were.

"We're in our dressing room," Sango said.

"Dressing room?" Kagome thought for a second, then everything came rushing back. "What time is it?"

"Quarter to three," Miroku informed her after glancing at his watch.

"What?" Kagome yelled. "We have to get ready for the show." She jumped up and headed for the door.

"Wait, Kagome. You should rest right now," Sango said, stepping between Kagome and the door.

"We have to get our stuff and put it backstage."

"Ayame already did it."

"Ayame got all our equipment? She can't carry all that by herself."

"The guys helped her," Rin said.

Kagome turned around to look at Rin. "What guys?"

"Shippo, Bankostu, and Koga," Inuyasha said.

"Oh. Well, it seems we have one big reunion," Kagome said. "On the most important day of my life!"

Rin jumped when Kagome yelled. Even though Rin was older, she was scared of Kagome when she was angry. Kagome didn't always have a bad temper, it had started after they moved. And her family didn't have to guess as to why she was bad tempered, they knew.

"Kagome, instead of freaking out, why don't we just get ready for the show," Sango said quietly, trying to calm her down.

Just then, Ayame walked in. "Hey guys, Mr. Hirosheri needs us on stage for a sound check."

Without saying a word, Kagome walked out of the room, heading for the stage.

"Well, that went well," Rin said.

"Did I miss something?" Ayame asked, seeing everyone's faces.

"We'll explain on the way to the stage," Sango said.

As they walked out, Ayame shouted that the other guys are waiting for Inuyasha and Miroku in their dressing room.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


After the sound check, the girls and guys went to their seperate rooms to get ready for the show. The guys wearing their normal street cloths, jeans and a t-shirt. Now the girls, however, have certain outfits they wear on stage. Kagome's outfit is black cargo pants, a red tank top, red Converse, and black wristbands on each wrist. Rin's outfit is a black mini-skirt, an orange tank top and black knee high, low heeled boots. Sango's outfit is black capris, a pink tank top, and black and pink DCs. Ayame's outfit is black capri strech pants, with camoflage mini-skirt over it, a forest green tank top and green Converse. They decided that black was their signature color and that they would wear something black every time they perform. Hence their band name, The Black Roses. Kagome left her long wavy hair down. Rin's hair went to her shoulders, so she left it down, also. Ayame and Sango pulled their hair back.

The rest of the day, Kagome hardly said anything, especially about Inuyasha and the other guys. And the girls didn't say anything to her about it to her. When Sango and Ayame were done getting ready, they went to hang out with the guys. Rin stayed with Kagome.

When they were called to the stage for the sound check, they were told what order they were gonna play in. There were five other bands there besides Kagome and Inuyasha's. Kagome's band was to play last, with Inuyasha's band right before them.

The member's of the bands stood backstage and listened to the band that was playing on stage. When the guys took the stage, the girls were excited. Even Kagome was interested, though she didn't show it.

"Okay, guys, are you ready?" Inuyasha asked, adjusting his bandana, making sure it was covering his ears.

"Hell, yes!" Miroku shouted, as he twirled his drumsticks.

"Then, let's do it!" Bankostu yelled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*

A/N

Here's the third chapter. I know it's short but the next chapter will be the concert, I promise.

Reviewers
*~*~*~*~*~*
nana o*~*kagome313*~*super_anime_fan4eva*~*Kikyo~Must~Die



PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!


Disclaimer:
I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters in the anime.
I do not own any of the songs used in this story.