InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love @ 1st Sight ❯ Realizations And A Mistake ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well...hey again my lovely fans...I want to say thanks again for the reviews, and I hope u continue to enjoy my story...for those who know, my other story...Makes The Heart Grow Fonder ...I'm having a bit of trouble building up from the story...in the beginning I had the whole story planned out, but after so much time that had passed, my memory had completely threw that part away...if u know what I mean....but anyways, I will try to build on from that...some day soon...but I want to again...thank you for your patience...I hope you'll enjoy this chapter...and chapters to come....thanks...


Love @ 1st Sight
4: Realizations And A Mistake

As Inuyasha was driving down on the highway, he and Kagome would strive simple topics of conversation. Everything was going along good and well, that was until traffic started to slow down to then to a abrupt stop.
like there was an accident....guess we'll be here for a while..."


After about 15 minutes of awkward silence, Inuyasha decided to ask a bit about herself.
do you do for a living?"
him a raised eyebrow, "That's for me to know and for you to find out..."
guess I will...' he thought with a chuckle.
guess I'm amusing...thank you."
laughed. " No...I'm not laughing at you...but I'll tell you a little about me to get things started..."
she smiled.
a photographer and I don't know if you saw my work on billboards in all of New York..."
famous, huh?"