InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Vengence ❯ Uknown Bonds ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: Hope: We don't own Inuyasha. SO GET OFF OUR BACKS YA' BLOOD THIRSTY LAWERS!
Yasmine: Hope must you be so rude every opening?Hmmmmmmmmm?
Hope:*glareing at Yasmine* Well they need to calm down about the disclaimers.
Yasmine: Hope, we are requirerd to do this or no story. Got it ?
Hope : Oh right. If there is no dis claimer we have no future. Wow so horrible.
Y: Drop the sarcasim Hope and we'll start the story.
H: Okay . Whatever.
Y :*shakes her head at Hope* What will we do with her?

".......and that's how my parents died. Cobra-exist left after that. But I swore that i would get back at the baka for ruining my life. " said Yasmine drying her tears for her cheeks. She had just finished telling her friends of her past. Yasmine had almost started running twice while telling her friends the story, but Inuyasha stood beside her to keep her were she was. For a strange reason the one person she thought she would never feel comfurtable around, made her feel most secure.
"Oh Yasmine, its ok now. We are here. We will always be with you." said Hope. She was sad for her friend. She too felt that way when her parets died. "I know how you feel. I went through the same thing when I lost my parents. But you couldn't have saved them. Destiny took them it was their tearn to die. I wanted to scream when I lost them." spoke Hope in a calming tone.
"Look it is gettin' dark. We should probably get ready for bed,"said Koga walking towards a tent. "Well forget sleeping in a tent tonight Koga. Its your turn to stand guard. " snikered Bankotsou. Everyone but Koga laughed. "Goodnight you guys " giggled Yasmine feeling better. They were right. She couldn't have saved them. She fell asleep thinking about what her friends said.
~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~
"Wait up guys. Come on you guys, let me get dressed before we leave." said Yasmine. She snapped her fingers twice. Her mini skirt and corset were gone, replaced by a long sleeved, purple colored, scoop neck shirt that stoped right at the belly botton, a skirt brown long light weight, and pants(worn under the skirt)which were lavender. "YASMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Hope. "What I'm ready." she replied. She walked out of the tent. She saw why they were yelling for her. "Ya' could have told me you were battleing a demon. I would have hurried the process a little." she said. "ESCA-KARATA" she shouted. Instantly the demon disinegrated before the others' eyes. " Happy now?" Yasmine smirked.
"Yasmine that was amazing. How can you do that, but can't defeat Cobr.................Sorry didn't mean it the way it came out."said Hope. "Don't worry about it Hope , that spell only works on weaker demons and Cobra-exist is alomst the most powerful demon alive." replied Yasmine smiling. She realy wished the spell would have worked the way she wanted it to on Cobra-exist when she had tried it, but the same spell she had just used was the same spell that had banished her arch enemy. Inuyasha looked tense. He knew something was bothering Yasmine, but didn't want anybody to know that he was concerned for Yasmine so later that night when the other were asleep he pulled her aside.
"Yasmine, are you sure that you can handle this Cobra guy? I mean from what you've said he sounds hard to beat." said Inuyasha. He looked realy worried, Yasmine could tell. Trying to calm him down, she said,"Inuyasha don't worry about it okay. I'll be fine, if you and the others are there."she blushed. Realy she meant she wanted Inuyasha beside her, no matter what happened. She felt safe with him by her side, the same safety her parents had brought her. But ther was some thing else there she couldn't quite name. Would she ever know what it was?





Well isn't that just a very curious way to end the chapter. As always read and review. L8a