InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Vengence ❯ So Many Tradities ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER:Resa: well normally we have some charceters do this but we had a question from turtlequeen2. Turrtlequeen2 we will not be putting in Kagome, Sango, or Miroku. We are still debateing on wether or not to put Shipho and Sesshomarhou(sp?) in though. If we do put them in it might be in a sequel(sp?). So I hope you continue to read the story.
Inuyasha: Can we get on with this. I wanna know what happened to the girls!
Resa: Calm down Inuyasha, let us(the three writters) get through the disclaimer. We do not own Inuyasha. Get it got it go....

Kouga: Get on with it will ya'.
Resa: ....od. There ya' happy?*glares at Inuyasha and Kouga*
*Inuyasha and Kouga nod*
Resa: Thank you!(still ticked off at Inuyasha and Kouga)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Boys POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girls had been gone for several hours now. "Where are they?" asked Kouga. " It shouldn't take this long to get some stupid wood should it." Agreed Bankoustu. Inuyasha just sat in a tree. He too was worried about the girls , Yasmine ecspecially. "We should go look for them then if you dufases are so worried." stated Inuyasha, earning glares from Kouga and Bankoustu which he ignored as usual. "What aren't you worried about them Inuyasha?" snikred a voice from the shadows. They did not reckognize it. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" came a scream from atround a similar spot. They all knew who this was. It was Yasmine, Hope, And Ice!
"Inuyasha"came a desparte yell. He picked it up as Yasmine. Inuyasha ran straight at them first voice. As he did Yasmine yelled out, "Inuyasha don't" but she spoke a secound to late. The demon,Cobra-exist flung a a glowing rd ball of the most poisonous snake venom at Inuyasha. " Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" they all screamed. Inuyasha was knocked twenty feet away uselessly laying on the ground unconcious. "THAT DOSE IT. I'LL KILL YOU THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Yasmine. She was too mad to realize that the Mystic Orb was again pulseing on it's chain. "Uh Yasmine?" said Hope. "What" Yasmine snapped back. "Look." replied the other four. Yasmine looked down at her gem. "GREAT!!!!"
But the one thing that Yasmine didn't know was that this time the jewel wouldn't let Yasmine lose control of her powers. She tried to calm it still not knowing this by grasping it in her hand. As she did this the Mystic Orb shot a ray of glowing white light at Cobra-exist. The light shot straight t hrough him as blood gushed from his shoulder. When the light ceased he was kneeling on the ground begging for mercy. But Yasmine wasn't finished with him just yet. Still clutching her gem she held it out with pride. "This is for Inuyasha." she said shooting another glow of light at him. It weakened him even more. "This is for my parents." She yelled this time another light brighter than the first two shone knocking him farther away. "And this, this is for yo........" Seh stopped midsentence As she was sentflying by another glowimg pioson ball. But since her jewel gave her a little extra power she did not go unconicous as fasty as Inuyasha. She was conicous long enough to see that Cobra-exist escaped into the darkness of the encloseing night rain with Naraku.
Hopes pov.
I saw yasmine fade into unconciousness with inuyasha. I then saw Naraku and that dude cobra-exist leaving. I looked at ice and saw her looking at me. We were both thinking the same thing. I knodded and she knodded back then we took off after naraku and cobra-exist ignoring the shouts of Kouga and Bankotsu. We were side by side running. I yelled to ice “u ready?” “more than ever u?” she replied. “u know it!” I smirked. We ran after them I could smell we were getting close, not to mention sense it. When naraku possessed my body he left a bit of himself in me. It was pure evil of coarse but I managed to control it.I was scared it would one day take over me and contol me again but I could only trust in my inner strength and willpower to keep it at bay. It also gave me the ability to sense when naraku was near me or not. We were getting close.
Noones POV.
Kouga and bankotsu wanted to go after hope and ice, but they couldent leave inuyasha and yasmine there. But luck was on their side today. Inuyasha woke up. “inuyasha, hope and ice have gone after naraku, and cobra-exist, we have to go after them!” kouga exclaimed. “you 2 go ahead, ill stay with yasmine.” Inuyasha stated. “are you sure inuyasha?” Bankotsu asked. “im sure, after all you gotta protect your girlfriends” inuyasha smirked. “Shes not my girlfriend!” kouga and bankotsu yelled at the same time then looked at eachother. Inuyasha just laughed as they left him and yasmine in search of the girls.
Kougas POV.
I was worried about hope. I admitted it to myself. She was very reckless when it came to fights. Theres no telling how hurt she could get. I wasn't to worried about ice, she seemed calm and level headed and I didn't think she would do anything stupid. Hope was aggressive in a fight. I still have a lot of bruises where shes hit me for calling her a mutt. I smirked. I did that just to rattle her nerves. She looks so sexy when she gets mad, I cant resist. I shook my head. Now wasn't the time for this hope could be dead by now if we didn't hurry up. “hurry up!” I shouted to ban as I started to run faster after Hopes scent. I would know her scent anywhere. It smelled of watermelon, strawberries, morning dew and the ocean, a strange combination, but intoxicating just the same. I could only hope we got there in time. I hated to admit it, but I think im starting to fall for Hope.
Bankotus POV.
While kouga was in some kind of dream state, more than likely of a certain dog eared girl, I was thinking of Ice. I hoped she was alright. She must really despise naraku for loosing her calm level head and running off after him like that. Shes such a mysterious person. She was intriguing. She cares a lot for her friends even though her and hope do have their little spats. I chuckled. That's a cat and dog for you. I shook my head. I need to prepare myself for the worst when we get to them so we can spring into action if needed.
Noones Pov.
The girls had caught up with naraku and cobra exist left saying he would meet him at the lair when he finished off the nuisances. Naraku was standing acroos from them and hope and ice were glaring at him with such hatred.
Ice attacked first. Hope knew something was wrong. Hope yelled to ice “Ice stop!!!” but it was to late she was already attacking with her fans. Naraku chuckled to himself. As Ice neared him with her fans he swung a tentacle at her and it slammed her into a tree hard then it wrapped around her many times, the thorns causing her to bleed. “ICE!” Hope shouted to her. Ice struggled but only got hurt worse. Her fans were pinned to her side useless. “ Hope! Don't worry about me! Look out!” Ice warned. “huh” Hope turned just in time to jump up dodging a tentacle aimed at her. ”Don't worry ice! Ill get you out of there!” Hope promised.
“this seems so familiar dosent it hope?” naraku questioned with an evil glint in his eyes. (seriously when does he NOT have an evil look in his eyes??) Hope glared at him. “ what do you mean!” she shouted. “I figured you would remember, after all it only happed what, 2 years ago?” naraku questioned. Hope frowned then an image flashed through her eyes. It was of her family, her mother, father and little brother pinned to trees with narakus tentacles, just as ice was now.
“what does that have to do with anything!” Hope snarled. “ hahaha it has everything to do with this, you see hope, I have not forgotten about the piece of me that resides in you as a result of what happened 2 years ago. You may think you have it under control, but it is only because I haven't wanted to control you again yet.” naraku smirked.
Ice frowned in confusion. 'part of him resides in her? What does he mean? Shes apart of him? I don't get it. a result of 2 years ago. She hasn't told us much about her past except for what naraku did to her but even then she didn't go into details.'
Hope was angry now, no she was beyond angry. “You will not control me again!” naraku just smiled. (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)
Hope then started to feel something in her heart, something that wanted to take control. Something evil. She was fighting it with all of her strength and willpower. It was winning. Hopes eyes got wide as she pulsed. Everyone from miles could feel the evil as it pulsed and ran through her veins. She fell to her knees grasping her chest where her heart is.
“You have gotten strong hope, nobody has ever been able to hold on this long. That should give you something to be proud of after you kill your friend.” Naraku smiled. Hopes breathing became harder as she was slowly loosing her battle inside.
“Hope I don't know whats happening but fight it! your strong you can beat it!” Ice encouraged as she started to fear for hope and herself. This was not what she had intended to happen when she and hope ran after naraku.
Hope heard ices shouts but she couldent fight it, it was to strong. She looked at ice with sad eyes and said “im sorry ice.” Then she lost the inner battle. The evil won. “Hope Hope HOPE!” ice screamed.
Hope stood up. Her eyes were covered with her bangs. “hope?” ice asked. Hope raised her head and her beautiful blue eyes were replaced by ones full of evil. “hope” ice muttered as she starred into the evil eyes of her friend.
Hope smirked. “whats wrong ice? You look scared.” She then started to laugh. “you have good reason to be too.” Hope then drew her sword Heruken and slowly advanced to ice.
“hope! Come on fight it! your stronger than this! fight the evil! You can beat it! please!” Ice Screamed desperately as she tried to get out of the vines.
This was the seen the guys saw as they made it there. Hope slowly advancing to ice with her sword. Ice struggling to get out of the vines and screaming for hope to snap out of it, and naraku standing back laughing.
“anyone want to tell us what the hecks going on?” kouga questioned. Bankotsu nodded in agreement.
“Its hope! Naraku has some kind of control over her! Shes not herself!” Ice yelled to them. Kouga and Bankotsu looked at hope. “so that's what that evil pulsing we felt was” Bankotsu said. Kouga nodded still staring at Hope. “ok ill go get Ice and you try to help Hope. Bankotsu stated. Kouga agreed. “yea lets go!” Kouga ran to Hope and grabbed her arm right before she swung at ice with a killing blow. She glared at kouga and pulled her arm out of his grasp then swung at him. Kouga dodged.
Meanwhile, Bankotsu ran to Ice and used banryuu to free her from the vines. Her legs gave out from the many thorn injuries she had. Bankotsu caught her. “ are you ok?” he asked with concern in his eyes. “yes im fine, but im worried about hope, I dotn understand whats happening to her.” Ice stated staring at Hope Swing at kouga while he dodged. “neither do I” Bankotsu said also watching.
Bankotsu was thinking of how he could help kouga. Then he looked and saw naraku there with a pleased smirk on his face as he watched kouga helplessly dodge Hopes attacks. “ive got an idea, will you be ok if I leave you here fpr a few minutes?” Bakotsu questioned ice. “yes ill be fine, but what are you going to do?” “you'll see” and with that he stood up and started to advance on naraku.
As he got within 20 feet of him he was blown back by a barrier and he hit a tree sliding to the ground. “Bankotsu!” Ice yelled as she crawled to him being careful of her legs. “are you ok?” she asked with concern clearly showing in her eyes. “yea im fine, that barrier is strong” ice bit her lip. No this wasn't how she pictured it would be at all.
Kouga wasn't faring to well with Hope. It was getting harder and harder for him to dodge her attacks. Inside hope was desperately trying to get control back. Kouga's next move was to slow, Hope got him good with heruken. His eyes got wide and he fell to his knees clutching his side. Hope raised her sword and was about to make a killing blow.
Kouga looked up into Hopes eyes, “please Hope, dont do this, come back to us Hope. Come back to me.” He whispered with pleading eyes.
Naraku just laughed. “ Your so foolish wolf, all of you are. Shes in my control. After all that's happened you should all know by now. Evil. Always. Wins!
“NOT THIS TIME IT DOSENT!” Hope yelled as she swung around and threw Heruken with all her remaining strength at naraku.
Narkau was surprised she had gotten out of his control but was even more surprised when her sword made it through his barried and went right through his shoulder then continued its path to a tree. Naraku looked at his shoulder then at hope. “you may have been gotten out of my control, but that part of me is still in you, and I will use it again you will serve me. The pull will become stronger and the evil will take full control of you, then you will serve me.” He then looked at kouga. “ I will make sure you die by her hands as well.” Then he looked at ice “ ill be sure to kill Hope and Bankotsu and all of your other friends right in front of you. Cobra-exist gets yasmine.” He then looked at bankotsu “ you shall die by my hands in front of ice” With that naraku turned and disappeared into a miasma.
Hope was standing there, arm still outstretched from throwing her sword. She was breathing heavy. Fighting the evil was hard, but she was glad she stopped herself from hurting anyone any worse than she did. Her eyes returned back to their deep ocean blue color. She started to limp over to where her sword was embedded in the tree. She pulled it out and sheathed it then a wave of dizziness came over her. “ughhhhh” She groaned as she staggered. She heard people shouting her name but couldent quite recognize who. She started to fade into unconciousness as she felt 2 arms surround her. “hope, hold on” was the last thing she heard as she gave into the darkness.
Kouga had caught her. His wound was bad but not life-threatening. He carried her over to the others. “are you 2 ok?” he asked. “yes we're fine, what about hope?” Ice questioned with concerned eyes. “im not sure. Lets get back to mutt face and yasmine.” Kouga said as he started to walk away. Ice and Bankotsu followed.
As they made it back to Inuyasha and Yasmine, it was dark outside and yasmine and Inuyasha were sitting there watching the stars. They stood up as Kouga, Ice, and Bankotsu approached. “Is Hope ok! ” Yasmine asked worriedly.
“we're not sure” Ice stated with a sad face. “what happened?” Inuyasha asked. Kouga sat down with Hope n his arms as the others began to tell Inuyasha and Yasmine what happened. By the time they were finished, the fire was starting to die down. “I wonder what he ment by “a piece of me is still inside you” or whatever it was he said.” Inuyasha said thoughtfully. Kouga who had been quiet choose is time to speak. “im not sure but im going to get some firewood, ill be back soon.” He put kouga on one of the sleeping bags and stood up walking off.
“he cares a lot about her dosent he?” Yasmine asked with soft eyes as she watched kouga leave. “yea he does, this must have been hard for him, having her almost kill him like that.” Ice stated also watching him leave. “yea” both guys agreed.
Hope choose ths time to awaken. “uuuuuuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhh” “hope?” everyone questioned as they looked at her. Hope sat up rubbing her head. “what happened? I feel like I died.” She then looked around. “and from the looks of it I did, or someone did anyway, whats wrong with you guys?” Hope was barely able to finish when yasmine and ice launched themselves at her and hugged the life out of her. “if yall font let go so I can breathe, im GOIG to die” Hope choked out. “hehe sorry” Ice and Yasmine muttered as they let go.
Hope laughed. Then she looked around. “hey where's the wimpy wolf?” Inuyasha laughed at the name. Yasmine hit him over the head. “ow! What was that for!” Inuyasha glared. “for being a jerk!” Yasmine glared right back. They started a glaring match. Hope, Bankotsu, and Ice Sweatdropped. “so anyone ELSE want to tell em where he is?” Hope questioned. “he went to get fire wood, that way” Bankotsu pointed still sweatdropping with ice. “thanks, umm ill be back soon” Hope stated as she walked away mumbling something about crazy people.
She found Kouga sitting at the lake just starring into the water. “um hey” she said. Kouga jumped and looked at her with shocked eyes. “hey yourself, are you ok?” he questioned. “im fine” Hope smiled as she sat beside him. “the others said you were getting fire wood.” Hope raised an eyebrow at him. Kouga chuckled. “yea well I had to get away somehow” Hope smiled. “well I just wanted to say im sorry, and thank you.” Kouga frowned. “you have nothing to be sorry for, and why on earth would you be thanking me?”
“im sorry I tried to kill you, ill never forgive myself for it, and I wanted to thank you because you snapped me out of it, something you said or the look in your eyes gave me the strength to win against the evil that controlled me.” Hope said looking down at the water with half closed eyes. Kouga smiled. “its not your fault, you were being controlled, and ill always be here to snap you out of it haha”
Kouga stared at her, with the moon reflecting off the water onto her face she looked like an angel. He couldent resist even if he tried. He swooped down and claimed her lips in a soft gently but passionate kiss. Hopes eyes got wide, but they slowly closed as she wrapped her arms around kougas neck. Kouga wrapped his arms around Hopes waist pulling her closer. Kouga deepened the kiss by licking her bottom lip asking for entrance, which she eagerly gave. His tongue explored every inch of her mouth, her taste was better than he thought, and he already thought she would taste delicious. Hope was having the same feelings as she traced his fangs with her own tongue earning a moan out of kouga.
'wait a minute! What am I doing! I cant fall for anyone! Especially after what happened with naraku, at anytime I could stab him in the back, I cant fall for him, I wont let myself be close to him or anyone. I wont let myself hurt him! From now on I have to remain distant from the rest. Or who knows what the consequences will be.' Hope thought as she pushed kouga away. Kouga blinked. “whats wrong hope?” He asked. “I….I cant do this! im sorry kouga!” Hope said as she got up and ran back in the direction of camp.
Kouga stood up watching her. He frowned. 'Hope, I dont know what's wrong, but I will find out, you wouldnt have kissed me like that if you didn't feel anything for me. This isn't over' He thought as he walke doff to gather fire wood thinking of Hope and that kiss they shared.
I hope you liked it!!!!!!! please review!!!!!!! I wonder whats going to happen??????? Well the only way for you to find out is with reviews. So review people!!!!