InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love at first sight ❯ Party Life! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi! Kiako here, telling you that this is my first ever Inu fanfic, so if you don't like it, I'll know why. For future reference: there is a little pixie that lives in my head that may talk every once in a while. Ignore her. Now, on to something normal: the ages in this story are different. They now are:
 
Rin: 19 Sesshomaru: 21
Kagome: 20 Inuyasha: 20
Sango: 20 Miroku: 21
 
Yes, they are underage drinkers (the people at the bar don't really give a danm). The demons are now in human form. Now you know the basics. Here's the story!
 
 
 
Chapter 1
Party life
 
“I thought your parents told you not to go to clubs until you were 20.” Sango said, raising her eyebrow at Rin, who was chugging a small glass of hot tea mixed with alcohol.
 
“I know,” she said, wiping her mouth with her sleeve then smiling mischievously, “ But they didn't say anything about going to the movies, and that's were they think I am right now.”
 
Kagome shook her head, a sneer appearing on her face. “Rin, your disobeying your folks more and more as the days go by.” She said.
 
“Well, it's not my fault that they're clueless.” Rin replied as the song `I wanna be bad' started to jam out of the speakers that littered the whole club.
 
“Oooh! I love this song! Come on, Lets dance!” Rin exclaimed, grabbing her friend's wrists and dragging them to the dance floor.
 
This caught the attention of three young men who were leaning against the wall, near a speaker. Nearly everybody's eyes were glued to the three chicks. And they had a good reason too.
 
They were on fire! The three just let go and danced their hearts out for about five more songs, then returned to their booth to get a little rest. One of the cute guys who worked there, named Hojo, came over.
 
“Want s'more drinks, ladies?” he asked, collecting the empty glasses.
 
“Yes, I'll have a martini.” Kagome answered, nodding.
“I'll have another corona.” Sango said, handing him her liquid-less bottle.
“And I'll have two more cups of tea and brandy.” Rin said. Hojo nodded and trotted away to get their drinks.
 
“OK everybody, its karaoke time!” yelled the DJ, pumping his fist into the air as the crowd roared. Sango went to sign them up.
 
When she returned, the liquor was there, and she announced that they were 10th. She sat down and they listened to some of the competition.
 
What caught their attention was the third group. Three guys came out onto the stage as the tune for `Locked up' by Akon flowed through the speakers. They were good!
 
As the song ended, Kagome spoke. “They were decent.” “Ya, they were OK.” Sango agreed.
 
You see, the three of them are way to stubborn to admit that that group was awesome. “They were pretty good.” Rin said.
 
“Do I hear future fans?” a cocky male voice came into earshot.
 
“No you do not.” Kagome snapped to the black-haired young man who had previously been on the stage before them.
 
“Ooh, that one's got a sharp tongue.” He said, sneering.
“My name is not `that one' its Kagome. Ka-go-me.” (She has a problem with people not calling her by her name.)
 
“Sounds like she doesn't like you, Inuyasha.” The black-haired guy in a navy blue tee said, smirking at his companion.
 
“Shut the hell up, Miroku.” Inuyasha growled, glaring at him. Miroku merely looked down at him with a cool expression.
 
“Now, why would three beautiful young ladies be sitting here alone?” Miroku asked, putting on the charm.
 
Suddenly, both of the two morons were hit across the head, as another black-haired, honey-eyed hottie seemed to appear out of nowhere.
 
“Please excuse the idiot and the pervert, they mean no harm.” His slightly cold voice gentle.
 
Rin nodded to him. “Sesshomaru, what the hell was that for?!” Inuyasha yelled. “Its for being a retard.” Sesshomaru answered, making the boy even angrier.
 
“Sorry boys, but we must leave you now.” Sango said. “What, do the little girls have a curfew?” Inuyasha taunted.
 
“No, asshole,” Kagome said, hitting his already sore head. “Its our turn.” Rin finished for her.
 
The three watched as the girls made their way backstage wile another group finished `Pieces of me' by Ashlee Simpson. The music to `Tangled up in me' by Skye Sweetnam started up as the three proud twenty-year-olds (yes I know Rin is 19, she's going by twenty) appeared on stage.
 
Then the trio started to sing, and to the crowd's happiness, they were excellent!
 
 
You wanna know more, more, more
About me
I'm the girl
Whose kickn the coke machine
I'm the one who's
Honkn at you cause I left late again…
 
Chorus
Hey
Hey
Hey
Could you see I want you
By the way I push you away
Yeah
Don't judge tomorrow
by the way I'm acting today
Mr. Words of with the actions
Here we are for your reaction
Yeah
Hey
Hey
Get tangled up in me
 
Wanna know more, more, more
about me
gotta know
Reverse sociology
I'm the reason
Why you cant get to sleep
I'm the girl
You never get
Just quite what it seems
 
Chorus
 
 
As the three sang, they pulled out some of those killer dance moves they were using on the dance floor earlier
 
Finally the song ended and the girls struck last poses before leaving the stage.
Sesshomaru could have sworn that he saw Rin wink at him while she struck the pose, but he shook it off, telling himself it was just his imagination playing tricks on him (it liked to do that).
 
Sango, Rin, and Kagome had returned to their booth, only to find that the guys had taken over. They had ordered drinks and everything!
 
At least they were courteous enough to order ours, too. Sango thought, noticing that Miroku was sitting in her seat, another corona for her set beside him.
 
She looked from the appetizing liquid to Miroku, who was smiling at her, silently inviting her ton join him.
 
Sesshomaru had taken over Rin's spot, of course, and was sipping a margarita and looking quite content.
 
Inuyasha was in Kagome's part of the booth, and looking very happy at the fact that he was ticking her off. He grinned at her, obviously enjoying himself.
 
“Excuse me, but I do believe that this is our table.” Rin said, glaring at the three cocky men sitting in front of her.
 
“Well, yes it is, there is still room for you gorgeous three women to sit.” Miroku replied, smiling slyly.
 
Inuyasha slid out of his new seat so they could join them. Sango, Rin, and Kagome merely looked at each other, looked back to the guys, and shook their heads stubbornly.
 
“If you want to spend time with us, come dance.” Sango said, tossing her hair in a flirtish way as they padded off to the dance floor. The karaoke contest had ended.
 
“We will announce the winner of the karaoke contest at midnight, so keep dance'n!” the DJ yelled, grinning at the jam'n group that somehow had managed to get even closer to the stage.
 
 
 
 
 
“Woohooo!” Rin cheered, throwing her hands in the air as she danced her heart out. Sango elbowed Rin in the stomach.
 
“Owww, what the hell was that for?” Rin complained, but shut up when she saw what Sango was pointing at. The guys were starting to move towards the dance floor.
 
“Plan 24c is now in action.” Kagome whispered, smiling mysteriously. Sango, Kagome, and Rin danced farther into the crowd, and, as they predicted, the boys followed.
 
They giggled at how gullible guys are as they slipped deeper and deeper into the party. Soon, the three men were stuck in the crazy dancers.
 
“Mwahahahahahaha!” Rin `cackled', dropping back into her seat with a soft `thump'.
 
“We tricked them, we tricked them!” Kagome chanted.
 
“To our simple victory!” Sango said, holding up her glass.
 
“To our victory!” Kagome and Rin copied, and they clanked their drinks together, gulping down the contents cheerfully.
 
Three very ticked off looking guys dragged themselves away from the crazed crowd and made their way to the table full of girls who were trying their best to cover their laughter. It wasn't working very well.
 
“You really shouldn't trick people.” Sesshomaru said, shaking his finger at them.
 
“We also shouldn't eavesdrop, but we do that too.” Kagome answered, giggling.
 
“Looks like you three don't play by the rules.” Miroku said, putting his chin on his hands and putting his elbows on the table. He was staring strait at Sango. She noticed.
 
“What are you staring at, dumbass?” She snarled, vein mark on her forehead (you can tell she doesn't like to be stared at, it gives her the creeps).
 
“Just your radiant face, my dear.” Miroku answered, smiling.
 
“Stop staring at me, and if you call me `my dear' one more time, you may need CPR when I'm done with you!” She yelled.
 
“Will you be the one giving me CPR, cause if so I'd gladly call you that again, dear” Miroku said, sneering at her. Sango snapped.
 
“I suggest you run.” Kagome grunted as she helped Rin hold back Sango from ripping Miroku's head from his body.
 
“Yeah, I think I'll take that advise.” He said, then ran to the safety of the men's bathroom. Sango wouldn't go in there even if she had really gone insane.
 
“What an idiot.” Sesshomaru said dully. Inuyasha, Kagome, and Rin nodded in agreement. Sango was still to infuriated to think straight.
 
Finally she calmed down enough to drink some more of her corona, and Inuyasha went to tell Miroku that the coast was clear.
 
Sesshomaru apologized to them for Miroku and offered to buy them more drinks. They declined, saying that after they finished their drinks and danced to a few more songs, they were leaving.
 
So, once again, the girls traveled out onto the insane dance floor. This time when the guys joined them, they stayed to dance with them.
 
Time flew buy, and before they new it, it was midnight, and the DJ was announcing the winners of the karaoke contest.
 
“And the winners are…well would you look at that! There just happens to be a tie! And they happen to be…drum roll please, … `locked up' and `tangled up in me'! You six that sang those songs, get up here!” He shouted.
 
The six made their way to the stage, cheered on buy their new fans. There was a prize. All six of them would get free drinks here for the next month!
 
The girls grinned and high-fived each other while the boys stood proudly and shone dazzling smiles to the girls in the audience, who in turn, went crazy(er).
 
They all left the stage, and Sango, Rin, and Kagome decided it was time to leave. But before they left, they slipped the guys their digits.
 
“Lets do this again sometime.” Rin said, winking, and they disappeared out the door.