InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love at first sight ❯ Not Them! ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello people. I am tired and bored so how about we just skip right to the story. Warning: slight fluffiness!
 
 
 
Chapter 8
Not Them!
 
 
Kagome sat up and looked around groggily. This wasn't her room! Oh ya, she thought, we moved in with the guys. For some reason that sounds weird. She was then distracted by the smell of bacon coming from downstairs. Breakfast! She slipped into some clothes, yanked a brush through her hair and swung the door open, her mouth watering.
 
When she got to the bottom of the staircase, she noticed that Inuyasha was asleep, and drooling, on the couch. Uck Note to self, don't sit on the couch. Kagome thought, then returned to her task of getting into the kitchen. She shoved the door open to find- a very crowded room.
 
Kagome's view: there was a whole lot of people crammed into one little kitchen, yelling at each other.
 
What really happened: Rin had started to make the eggs and bacon when Sango came in to help. Sadly, she brought Miroku with her. Being the pervert that he was, he touched Sango's ass yet again. Sango picked up the nearest frying pan and hit him with it. Hard. But the nearest frying pan had eggs in it. So there was an angry cook, an angry Sango, and an injured pervert with their breakfast all over his head. That's when Sesshomaru came in to see what the hell was going on because they woke him up. Sango was still swinging that damn frying pan around and accidentally hit him. That made him even more ticked off than he already was. Sango was now yelling at Miroku because he ruined breakfast. Sesshomaru was yelling at Sango for hitting him with a frying pan, but she ignored him and he grabbed the frying pan away from her. But he swung it to far and it hit Rin in the knee. So she started to curse and hold her knee. The bacon was now overdone and the timer was going off wildly. That's when Kagome walked in. She decided not to stay and left to sit by Inu. Who was, amazingly, still half-dead on the couch.
 
“This is going to be hectic.” Kagome muttered to herself.
 
The fire alarm started to go off.
 
“Yes, very hectic.” She said, covering her ears, as Inuyasha jumped off his `bed' in complete panic.
 
~A Few Hours Later~
 
Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit. Sango thought, racing down the stairs and charging into the living room, were Sesshomaru was apologizing to Rin as she put ice on her knee.
 
“We have a major problem!” Sango cried, waving her hands frantically.
 
“Ya, I think Miroku's dead.” Rin said, pointing to the lifeless lump on the chair.
 
“That's not the point! Our parents have apparently decided to come over to our new apartment. Today!” Sango yelled.
 
“Oh shit!” Rin said loudly, hitting her own knee then cursing.
 
“When will they be here?” asked Kagome, who had just walked into the room because of all the yelling.
 
“In approximately… 2 hours!” Sango said after studying her watch.
 
“Ok, we have a lot of work and not much time to do it! Kagome, you go wake up Inuyasha and tell him to come vacuum! Then help Sango! Sango, You go make sure all the upstairs rooms are clean. Sesshomaru, Your in charge of making sure the downstairs rooms are clean! Miroku, you can… stay a lifeless lump.” Rin ordered.
 
“What are you going to do?” Sango asked out of curiosity.
 
“I'm taking care of the mess you people made in the kitchen!” Rin said angrily.
 
“What is it with her and the kitchen?” asked Inuyasha as he yawned (he fell back asleep after the fire alarm went off).
 
“Its like her domain.” Kagome explained. “Now vacuum!”
 
He went off to find the evil noisy thing, not arguing for once (he was still half asleep, remember?).
 
~An hour and 45 minutes later~
 
Rin plopped down on the couch, not paying attention to what she was doing. This couch is a little bumpy. Rin thought.
 
“Um, Rin, you're sitting on me.” Came a muffled voice from behind her.
 
“Oops, sorry Sesshomaru.” Rin said, grimacing at the bad impression she was probably making. She stood up quickly then scooted over before she sat back down.
 
“Its ok, right now I'm to tired to care.” He said. Sesshomaru had been cleaning rooms since Rin had given them jobs. He had ordered Miroku to clean his own, since he had nothing to do.
 
“I can't believe our parents had to come.” Rin groaned, then yawned.
 
“Man that kitchen was messy!”
 
“We never did get breakfast.” Sesshomaru realized suddenly. Rin laughed.
 
“That's because someone had to go and hit my knee with the pan the eggs were in.” she said.
 
“Sango started it!” he said childishly. Rin grinned then yawned again and proceeded to fall asleep right there.
 
Thwump! Sesshomaru looked over to see Rin using his shoulder as a pillow for her catnap.
 
He heard a soft laugh from behind him, and then Sango walked up and leaned over the back of the couch to poke her friend.
 
“She's out.” Sango announced, smiling at the other sleepy figure on the couch. And soon he will be too. She thought. Then, as she walked away, she looked back to see Sesshomaru resting his head on Rin's.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Rin!” a shrill voice said loudly.
 
Sesshomaru and Rin both jumped nearly a foot in the air. Aw, and they were so cute to. Sango thought, watching from the top of the staircase.
 
She saw her father walk in after Rin's mother and shot down the stairs to greet him. Suddenly a large cream-colored object tackled her.
 
“What the- Kilala!” Sango cried happily, hugging her cat happily.
 
“With everything so hectic, I must have forgotten you! I'm so sorry!” She said, stroking her cat as it purred gently, letting Sango now that she was forgiven.
 
“Where's- Karuku!” Rin said joyously as her sat rubbed against her leg. She scooped him up to hug him.
 
“Next time make sure you have your cats with you.” Sango's father said, chuckling.
 
Kagome ran down the stairs and Inuyasha popped out of his room to see what all the noise was about. Then ducked back inside his room when he saw the cats that had attached him before.
 
“So Buyo will be staying with us?” Kagome asked, picking the fat animal off the ground.
 
“Yes, he will miss his friends if he doesn't.” He mother said, smiling and handing her his food bowl.
 
“Thanks.” Kagome said, to all three of their parents.
 
“They can stay, right?” Rin asked Sesshomaru, puppy-dog eyes perfect. He just couldn't handle that.
 
“As long as they don't tear up the furniture or attach Inuyasha again.” He said, gently petting the brown cat's head.
 
“Yay!” Rin said, hugging Karuku so tightly he let out a little “Meow!” The three girls laughed.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Kagome was sitting on the couch petting her pillow-like cat when Inuyasha walked up.
 
“Hi Inu. Wut up.” She said, her cat meowing a complaint that she had stopped petting him. She shushed him and looked back to Inuyasha.
 
“Do you want to go out to eat tonight?” he asked quickly, as if to get it over with.
 
“You mean… as a date?” she asked, surprised.
 
“Sorta.” He said, looking embarrassed and shuffling his foot against the ground.
 
“With a stubborn, agitating guy like you?…hmm… Sure.” Kagome said grinning at him.
 
He stuck his tongue out at her then smiled and sat down beside her.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
I told her six and its six o five. How long dose it take to get ready? Inuyasha asked himself, but mentally shut up when her bedroom door opened. She was wearing a tight mini skirt, a leaf green tank top that fit her curves perfectly, and high-healed black shoes that laced up around her ankles. Inuyasha had to keep himself from drooling.
 
“Hello?” Kagome asked, waving her hand in front of his face. She grinned when he shook his head, trying to clear his mind a bit.
 
“Come on, I'm hungry.”
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
^_^ Cliffy! Yes I know I'm evil, you don't have to tell me in your reviews. Thank you all for your support and your time. Ja ne! ^_^