InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Exchange ❯ Hero ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Exchange
 
Chapter Ten: Hero
 
OoOoOo
 
Ok im seriously sorry for not updating like supposed to so much homework it isn't even fair x.x
 
OoOoOoO
 
I was really struggling I couldn't breath and I couldn't see anything. Where was I? I struggled to break free it didn't work, I could feel that I was falling further into the blackness.
 
A suddenly a red light was there, it appeared out of no where. “Where is it?” It asked. “Where is what?” I whispered. “You know the shikon no tama.” My mind hurt. “Shikon no what?” “I see,” The light said, “You do not wish to tell me. Then I will search for it.”
 
It felt like a thousand needles had gone through me, and at last the creature withdrew what I had been forced to protect unwillingly. The shikon no tama. It was a beautiful jewel I thought seeing it for the first time, and discovering what was in my scar, my body.
And then I escaped to the darkness of my mind.
 
OoOoOo
 
Sesshomaru walked in the door of the building, he had to go get Inuyasha from the police station for another brawl with Kouga, they were well known at the police station.
 
“Uh, Sir, I believe Makura is kidnapping Kagome or something.” A guy announced to Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru arched an eyebrow at the guy like he was crazy. Makura?
 
What could Makura really do? She was human right? He went over and checked the monitors. “Makura! What are you doing?” Kikyo asked Makura, and he could see Kagome being swallowed up by an enormous shadow puppet. He had a sudden wave of fear come over him, what was his deal? He feared nothing, right?
 
It didn't matter he had to save Kagome, he had to save Kikyo, and he needed to know why Makura was doing this.
 
And then this brilliant plan hit him. “GET ME SOME BEER!” Sesshomaru shouted.
 
O~O~O~O~O~O
 
“So your saying you actually want me to drink this beer? The whole case?' Inuyasha asked, just not quite believing this. Sesshomaru had a strict no drink policy unless it was a holiday, or you did it anyways. (Which usually resulted in getting his ass kicked by Sesshomaru.) “Yes!” Sesshomaru snapped. “Drink it and hurry.” Inuyasha grinned. “Hehe, no problem.”
 
It only took him about 5 minutes to down 12 beers. “Stop!” Sesshomaru shouted. “B-buuuttttt whhhyyy?” Inuyasha asked, he was already completely drunk. “Come with me.” Sesshomaru said, he took inuyasha's shoulders and lead him all the way to the catwalks.
 
“Let Kagome go!” Kikyo could be heard. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha entered, and Kikyo whipped around in alarm, thinking it was more shadows. “Sesshomaru!” Kikyo cried out, silently relieved. She could handle the shadows, but she wasn't quite sure what Makura would do.
 
Sure, she knew Makura had the powers of the shadows but she didn't know what Makura could do with her powers. Kikyo had always known Makura as a dark, shy, quiet, gentle girl. Not like this deranged person…who was this really? It couldn't be Makura, could it?
 
“Why am I doing this?” she screamed at Kikyo. “WHY? Because I'm in love with a wonderful, but this,” She pointed at Kagome engulfed in shadows. “this trash in is my way! And now that I think of it, so are you.”
 
Me? Kikyo thought. How was I in her way? “Enough!” Inuyasha shouted. “Obviously you is talking bout my half brooo…” His English skills were out of whack, still influenced by alcohol.
 
“Anyways,” He continued. “I don't like it. I means whys do peoples always like he and not mes? I'm tireds of it.” Inuyasha's face grew really serious, and then out of the blue he charged Makura.
 
She was taken aback, his drunken speed on top of his hanyou speed was to much for her, and she was unable to dodge it, taking the full blow. She smashed into the wall, and it broke through. Her head was severely bleeding but she got up anyways. Just by looking at her you knew shed be back.
 
She withdrew her puppets and in her hands laid the treasure that everyone had sought, the shikon no tama. She smiled and disappeared into the shadows.
 
Sesshomaru went over and picked Kagome up. “We'd better take you and her home, right Kikyo?” Kikyo and Sesshomaru turned and walked away. “HEYS!” Inuyasha shouted. “Where is you goin? Come back here and fight me too, SESS-!” He fell over, asleep.
 
`Idiot.' Sesshomaru thought. Kikyo just smiled and giggled. “He's funny, I kind of like him.” Kikyo announced. Sesshomaru sighed. “You better be joking.”
 
O~O~O~O~O~O
 
Haha told you, youd never guess whod save her! I felt Inuyasha wasn't involved much in here so I thought he better be at least a little part of it. XD Be mad all you want but there will be a time when Sesshomaru will save her, trust me.
 
The next chapter will will be out in 24 hours! REVIEW! The more = The Faster :P
 
Chapter 11: Toushiro Higurashi