InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ love never lies ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]
“Kagome, I’m sorry for not considering your feelings it’s just I really felt something with Miroku” Sango apologized.

“It’s okay Sango I guess I was just a little taking back from Inuyasha’s past.

“Yeah, you ready to leave?” Sango asked.

“Yeah but the boys were our ride here and now they’re gone” Kagome said with deep disappointment.

“Well did you bring any money “ Sango asked.

“No”

“Well do you have your cell phone?” Sango asked.

“No”

“Well dame Kagome how in the hell are we going to get home” Sango screamed.

“I don’t know and don’t yell at me Sango” Kagome said.

“I’m sorry Kagome but now we have to walk back home”

“Sango, it would take us at least three hours to get back home and it is already 11:00 pm.” Kagome said.

“Well how do you expect us to get home?” Sango asked.

“Fine Sango lets get walking before it gets any later.” Kagome said

_____________________________________________________________ _________________________



The two girls began to walk down the streets of Orlando cars. The girls were really getting some attention from men lurching in the shadows. The two started to walk faster when they noticed a black car slowing down were they were. The tinted windows on the passenger side had rolled down with a man asked them for a ride. They said nothing and kept walking faster until the car sped up and left. The sky began to get cloudy and the wind had picked up.

“Kagome, I think it’s getting ready to rain.” Sango told Kagome.

“ What! This is not good we need to go find a place to take shelter.” Kagome said. Just when she spotted a little sword shop that was still open this late. The girls hurried into the shop when a clap of lightning came and it started to pour down in rain.

“It’s a good thing you found this shop Kagome.” Sango said

“Don’t you think it’s kind of strange that a sword shop would be in Orlando.” Kagome asked

“I guess but does it really even matter, lets see if any one is in here.” Sango said

“Hello is anyone here!” Kagome yelled but no answer. They started to look around all on the walls were different type of swords all the way from China and Japan. And even a couple of staffs and bow and arrows.

“May I help you ladies.” said a strange light voice

They turned around to see an old man. “Um yes may we use your phone Mr..” Kagome said as she looked down at his name tag “…Totoshai “ “oh why not but it’s going to cost you” said Totoshai. As both girls looked at each other in disappointment.

“We don’t have any money on us but I can have my father give you some money.” Kagome said

“Sorry ladies but things around here are too tight I’m going to have to ask you to leave” as he said showing them to the door, when the door flung open and a not so tall man with a hood over his head hiding his face walked in.
“oh hi Angel pleasure meeting you here.” Inuyasha said

“My name is not Angel it’s Kagome.” she said. “jerk.” She said under her breath.

“So old man do you have the sword my father ordered” Inuyasha said while taking his eyes off Kagome.

“Yes, I bring it right in just have a seat.” Totoshai said while walking to the back of the room.

Inuyasha took a seat in one of the chairs in the room without keeping his eyes off Kagome.
“So Angel why are you in this cruddy old shop this late at night?” Inuyasha asked Kagome.

“It’s none of your business and why aren’t you at your party?” Kagome asked.

“It just got less interesting when you left Angel.” Inuyasha said with a smile on his face.

Kagome had a light blush on her face, and she turned around quick towards her friend so that Inuyasha couldn’t see her.

“So Inuyasha is your friend Miroku with you?” Sango asked.

“Yeah he’s in the car waiting for me, after we leave here we’re going to this hot club down town you two want to come?” Inuyasha said.

Sango took Kagome to the front of the store and started whispering to her.
“So Kagome are you up for another adventure tonight?” Sango asked her friend

“I don’t know Sango remember what happened earlier with the boys they left us stranded at the party what makes you think they won’t do the same?” Kagome said to Sango.

“I don’t know but I really trust them and Inuyasha really seems to like you.” Sango said.

“Uh who could ever like a jerk like that” Kagome said, “Girl what are you saying you know you like every single strand of silver hair on his head. And those eyes Oh my god there gorgeous.” Kagome said in her head.

“I guess we can go but lets make sure he takes us home before 2:00 am that’s my curfew.” Kagome said to Sango.

“But Kagome it’s already 12:00 am.” Sango whinnied

“Oh well Sango we have to leave at that time.” Kagome said.

“Okay Inuyasha we’ll join you and Miroku to the club as long as you take us make at 2:00” Kagome said.
“Alright suite yourselves ladies just let me get my fathers sword.” Inuyasha said.

“Hurry up old man.” Inuyasha yelled.

“Hold your horses young yipper snatcher.” Said Totoshai as he handed him the sword.
“That’ll be $10,500.” said Totoshai. Inuyasha pulled out a checkbook and wrote in it and handed it to the old man. “Took ya long enough.” Inuyasha said.

“So let’s be on our way girls.” Inuyasha said as he put one arm over Kagome’s shoulder. When Kagome had pushed his arm off of her. They had hurried out of the rain and into Inuyasha’s BMW.

Miroku was kind of surprised to see Inuyasha with the girls from the party.

“So pretty girl what’s your name.” he said looking in Sango’s direction from the back seat.

“It’s Sango” she said not trying to blush.

“Sango that name really fits you well.” Miroku said while smiling.

Sango had turned red as a tomato when he said that.

“So Inuyasha are we taking the girls with us to the club?” Miroku asked his best friend.

“That’s the plan.” Inuyasha said.

____________________________________________________________ _______________________


When they arrived at the club they all went straight to the bar and ordered four scotch on the rocks.

“So Angel, how old are you?” Inuyasha asked Kagome.

“It’s Kagome and I just turned 18, and you?” Kagome asked.

“I’ll be 19 in a couple of months.” he said

“So Sango how old are you?” Miroku asked Sango.

“18” she said.

“I’m 19 so will you care to dance miss Sango.” Miroku asked.

Sango nodded and headed towards the dance floor hand and hand. When Inuyasha started to get close to Kagome.

“So Angel where you from?” Inuyasha asked.

“That a stupid question I’m from Tokyo, Japan.” Kagome said.

“This isn’t a stupid question through. Do you want to dance?” Inuyasha said just as Grind with me came on. Kagome was a little nervous but started grinding against Inuyasha. Even Inuyasha got nervous when Kagome grinded against his manhood..

She hadn’t realized she was dancing with Inuyasha for a long time and when she had glanced at her watch it read 2:45 am. She taught to herself that she was in real big trouble with her father if she didn’t get home right away.
“Inuyasha, you have to take me and Sango home right now!” Kagome said.

“Why so soon Angel.” Inuyasha pouted

“Cause it’s already past my curfew.” Kagome said.

“Okay find Sango and Miroku and we can leave.” Inuyasha said.

They both searched the club and they had finally saw Miroku but no Sango.
“Miroku where’s Sango!” Kagome screamed.

“She kind of left after she slapped me for toting her ass.” Miroku pleaded.

“Just couldn’t control yourself could you Miroku.” Inuyasha said as Miroku laughed.

“This is not funny we have to go find her something could be wrong, when Sango’s mad she gets out of control and does unthinkable things.” with that said all three of them headed out the club and into Inuyasha’s car.

_____________________________________________________________ _________________________


“That perverted son of a bitch” Sango said as she kicked a rock.” I wonder how long I’ve been walking I guess I’ve better get back to Kagome before she worries about me.” with that she turned around and started walking back to the club.

The rain had just stopped and it was drizzling a bit when Sango had walked into a tall person with a hood covering his face.

“Oh I’m very sorry are you okay?” Sango said to the stranger.

“No I’m not okay” the man said in a deep voice and he punched Sango in the stomach and she was knocked unconscious.