InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love That Dog! ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love that Dog
 
Chapter 6
 
Sorry for not updating in a while, I'm just having major, major writers block right now… Even as I'm typing this you couldn't ask me how this chapter will end up because I'm just going to write something. Sorry if it's a stupid chapter, I'm just out of ideas.
 
Meet Hojo, Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi
 
Kagome sat down on the couch and sighed. It just wasn't the same anymore, no more peace and quiet… Miroku was perverted and always chasing Sango, Koga was after her, which got Inu Yasha mad, Naraku and Inu Yasha always fought, it was a vicious cycle! She longed for her friends to visit, they had all gone to Aspen, but she stayed behind do to going to college.
 
“Why oh why didn't I go with them?! I could've spent my days buying fancy clothes instead of staying here filling out college applications!”
 
“Kagome, is there something wrong?” Sango asked.
 
Kagome turned her head. “Oh Sango, its nothing, I just miss my friends…”
 
“Aren't we your friends Kagome?”
 
Nodding her head, Kagome smiled. “Yes, of course, these are just my friends I know really well.”
 
Sango made a silent `oh…' “They should be back soon, right?”
 
Kagome shrugged her shoulders and sighed. “That's the thing, I don't when they are supposed to be back…”
 
“Hey Kagome!” Koga yelled.
 
“What is it Koga?”
 
Koga walked into the living room. “Where are your towels?”
 
Kagome and Sango's eyes widened to a bare naked Koga. “AHHHHH!!!!!! YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!” Sango and Kagome quickly started to throw various items at Koga. Koga ran out of the room.
 
“What's going on here?!” Inu Yasha yelled. The two girls quickly mobbed him. They continued to throw stuff with their eyes shut afraid of seeing another boy naked. “Will you stop?!” Inu Yasha barked at them.
 
“Sorry Inu Yasha, its just that-“
 
Ding Dong
 
“I have guests?” Kagome asked herself. “Oh my God!!! I have guests!!!!” Kagome quickly ran over to the door and opened it up.
 
“Hey Kagome!” Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi exclaimed as they quickly hugged Kagome and ran into her house.
 
Kagome's eyes widened in amazement, “I thought you guys weren't supposed to be back for another month or so! What happened?!”
 
“Well, you see, our hotel sorta blew up…” Eri said sheepishly.
 
“What do you mean your hotel blew up!? How on Earth did that happen?” Kagome asked.
 
Sango walked over to Kagome and looked at the three girls. “Are these your friends Kagome?”
 
“Hey Kagome! You never told us you had other people at your house! No fair! Were you having a party with out us?!” Yuka exclaimed as she looked around the house at how messy it was.
 
“Keh!” Inu Yasha said as he picked fuzz out of his hair, “this is hardly a party! This is more like some torture-“
 
“Oh my god!!!!” The three girls exclaimed.
 
“You never told us you had a hotties living with you!” Eri said as she and the others ran over to Inu Yasha.
 
Ayumi poked Inu Yasha's ears. “Are they real?”
 
“Of course they are you wench!”
 
Yuka giggled. “He's fierce! Hey Kagome, can I have him!?”
 
“Kagome, what is going on here?” Miroku asked.
 
“Kagome!!! You are hiding more than one of them!?!?” The three girls yelled as they pushed Inu Yasha aside and ran over to the monk.
 
“Ah… I see you three are very fine young ladies. Would any of you be interested in baring my child?”
 
Eri blushed. “This one is really forward! I like him!”
 
“No fair!” The other two yelled.
 
Koga walked into the room with pants on, but of course, not shirt. “What the heck is going on here?”
 
“Wow!!!!! She has more!!! Kagome were do you get all of these guys?!?!?” The girls exclaimed yet again.
 
Kagome sighed and sat down on the couch. “Oh brother…”
 
Kikyo walked inside and just ignored everyone and went up to her room. When someone looked at her, she shot them a very fierce glare.
 
“What the heck is wrong with her?” Kagome asked Sango.
 
Sang shrugged. “Dunno, she said she was going to the doctor today or something…”
 
“Ohhh… fine ladies…” Naraku said as he walked into the room.
 
“Ewwww!!!!” The girls shrieked.
 
“Kagome… you sure do have some bad taste in guys…” Ayumi commented as they got as far away from Naraku as possible.
 
Naraku, being the baby he was, ran out of the room crying.
 
After a while, Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi left because they were hungry and the author was tired writing about them!
 
Hello everyone, it is I, Miss Shiku, I was telling you all that the author is just going to write some fluff in this story coming up. If you think it doesn't go with the story, then she is deeply sorry, she just doesn't feel like writing humor currently. By the way, don't forget, Hojo hasn't appeared yet…
 
Inu Yasha sat on the couch staring off into space. Things were pretty quiet currently, Sango was reading books she got from the library, Miroku looking up hentai sites on the internet, Koga and Naraku doing their sit ups, Kikyo was sulking in her room, Kaede was reading as well. Kagome was, well, to be honest, Inu Yasha didn't know where Kagome was.
 
“Inu Yasha, what are you doing?” Kagome asked. Well, at least he found out where Kagome was.
 
Inu Yasha didn't look at her, he just stared into space, “nothing…”
 
Kagome walked over to the couch and sat down next to Inu Yasha. When she rested a hand on his shoulder, he flinched. “Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.”
 
“Feh, I wasn't scared.” He said still not looking at her.
 
When she rested her head on his shoulder, she could feel him stiffen up. “Calm down Inu Yasha… I'm not going to hurt you!”
 
He rolled his eyes. “Obviously, you wouldn't hurt a fly…”
 
Kagome gently took Inu Yasha's hand. She held his hand tightly until realized Inu Yasha wasn't took comfortable with it. “You should have told me you didn't like it…”
 
Inu Yasha grabbed her hand. “No, that's not it, it's just that…” Inu Yasha used his hand and cupped Kagome's cheek. He stared down into Kagome's eyes.
 
`Is he going to kiss me?!' Kagome thought.
 
“Kagome? Are you ho-“
 
Kagome quickly pulled away. “H-Hojo… What are you doing here?” Kagome stood up and walked over to him.
 
“Kagome, who is this guy?” Hojo asked.
 
“He's uh… nobody… No one important!” Kagome said. “He's no one to bother with…”
 
Inu Yasha felt pain in his heart. “Well, if you don't mind a `nobody' asking Kagome, who is this Hobo guy?”
 
Kagome turned to Inu Yasha. “He's uh, well, you see, Hojo is my fiancée.”
 
TBC!
 
Hmmm…. Is Kagome telling the truth? Once again, it's your turn to decide what happens. Vote, should she be telling the truth, or is she just lying? No matter which one you be, it will always be IY/Kag forever!!!! Also, I'll kill Kikyo, just not now; I have to develop the plot a bit more before I can say for sure when she will die. Please review!!!!