InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Loves Bond ❯ The rest of that awful day! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When they got into there Science class the teacher Mrs.Kikara Told them ,"Today your making fog!" 'Oh shit I wasn't paying attention to that class when we learned how to make fog CRAP!''Kagome thought weraly. "Ok here are the class
Partner's,Kikyou-Eri,Ayume-Yuke,Sango-Miroku,Kagome-Inuyasha,Koug a-Hojo,Misha-Niarku"
Then the teacher gave out the rest of the partnering and they started the project.
"Kagome?I dono how to make fog!"Inuyasha told her.
"Nether do I , I wasn't lessening in that lesson..."She replied.
"Were gona havta wing it!"He replied.
"Yup!"She exclaims mixing a green liquid with a Blue one making it fizz then blow up in there faces as Mrs.Kikara came over to them.
"WHAT have you to done?"She yell's in exclamation.
"Sorry..."Kagome said down headed.
"No Sorrys you two are staying after school to clean this up!!!!!!"She yelled once more.
"But I havta pick my little brother up!!!"Kagome said back.
"Well not today dear!"she said as the fourth period bell rang.
"URG!"Kagome exclaimed getting her cell out and dialling her mother's cell phone number.
"Hey mom, yeah I can't pick Sota up after school today.I know I'm sorry, Uh Yeah I kinda blow sumpin up in the Science lab, Yeah I'm sorry Kay Bye-Bye Love you!' That was the end of that.
"Kay what class do we have next?"Kagome asked after she got of her cell.
"Me and Inuyasha have shop and You and Sango have art."Miroku replied.
"Oh ok Well this is last period so I might see you guys before me and Yash Havta clean that stupid Science lab!Bye Yash Bye Miroku!"Kagome said waving to her two friend's as her and Sango left for Art and Miroku and Inuyasha for shop class.
~~~After Class~~~
"Hey guys!"Miroku called from across the hall.
"Hey."They replied.
"Were's Yash?"Sango asks.
"He's coming, Here I mad this for your little brother."Miroku said to sango pulling out a small wood car that moves.
"Thanks He'll love it."She thanked him as Inuyasha appeared.
"Hey guys."He said witha glum face.
"Whats wrong?"Kagome asked Worried.
"I got detention from the shop teacher."He replied.
"What for?"Sango and Kagome ask.
"Oh it was aswome!Inuyasha got hold of a Chain saw!And cut the Shop class Tabel in half and-"He got cut off before he could finish.
"Did you hurt anyone???"Kagome asked.
"No.."He replied.
"Then why'd you get detention? “She asks.
"I wasn't done keep lisening!"Miroku called.
"and he chased sesshomaru around the class room with the chain saw!And he cut off his hair so now Sesshomaru only has ear length hair it was hilarius!!"Miroku finished cracking up.
"Holly shit you cut off Fluffy's hair?He's probably pissed Wright now!!"Sango spoke up.
"And the best thing is I got it on my camera cell phone I show you guys tommarow!"Miroku said between laugh's.
"Sweet well I gota clean up the science lab see yah!"Kagome said waving bye to her friend's and going to clean yup the science lab as Inuyasha went for his detention.
~~~~~With Inuyasha~~~~~
"Hey Inuyasha stop throughing spit ball's at me you little bugger!"The teacher yelled.
'Now that's new little bugger ha god I hate this guy!'Inuyasha thought as he got out a new straw and gathered spit in his mouth and fired it at the teacher it hit him directly
in the middle of his left and right eye.
"HA!IT HIT!"Inuyasha yelled as his detention was finally over so he walked to the Science lab to see if Kagome needed any help.
"Hey kagz need help?"He ask's her.
"Nah I just finished."She replied.
"Ok well since this teacher is sutch a bitch let's play a little prank on her what do you
say?"Inuyasha ask's.
"Sure what do you have in mind?"She ask's back"Frog in her desk, You now she's scared of frog's."He replied.
"Kay the frog's are in there."Kagome said poniting to a lage aqarimue as Inuyasha walk to it grabed a frog hid it in the teacher's desk and the ran for it like they were going to
die if they didn't get outa that school.
"Wana come over kagz?"Inuyasha asks.
"Sure!but I'm going in my car!"She stat's.
"Ok."He says as they get into there cars and drive to Inuyasha's.
'I wonder what sesshomaru look's like now?' kagome thought well the green light
truned red so she stoped and so did Inuyasha.Then the light truned Green once more and they finished there drive to Inuyasha's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok there yea go!