InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Loves Bond ❯ Horror Of the Little Cousin..SHIPPO! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A few minutes passed as Sango and Kagomw aited for Shippo Sango's little seven-year-old cousin.
"Ding Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongg."The door bell rang telling Sango and Kagome shippo was here.Sango and Kagome got up and answerd the door have a little boy about 3'6 with light orange hair and emraled green eye's with a red shirt with a long black dragon inprinted on it,Black jean's stadding at there door with his mother.
"Hello Sango Dear!I havn't seen you in..forever!"The women with long black hair exclamed hugging her neice.
"Hey anuty Reami!"Sango said trying to get out of her grasp.
"Well I see this is 'Kagome'?"Reami asked.
"uh..yeah nice to meet you.."Kagome said.
"Same.This is Shippo."She said interdosing him.
"Hello Kagome!"
"Hi Shippo..."
"Well I got to go now have fun!"Reami called then leaving in her car.
"Ok..What do you wana do Shippo?"Kagome asked
"Um..Watch T.V will you guys watch it with me?"He asked.
"Sure!"Sango and Kagome answerd.
They were now watching 'Shamon King' when Shippo asked in a sneaky tone, "Can I use the bathroom?"
"Sure shippo It's the thred door to the right.It's right passed the kitchen."Sango said as Shippo went into the bathroom and perneded to go then flushed it and went into the kitchen and grabbed the suger bolw and chuged it down.Shippo was now super hyper and ran into the tv room and ran around and around and around the cotch.
"Shippo are you hungry or something?"Sango asked.
"....FOOD!!yeah yeah FOOD!"Shippo yelled runnig into the kitchen and sitting down Sango and Kagome fallowing.
"Do you whant some Ramen?"Sango asked.
"Yeah yeah yeah RAMEN!"He exclamed drooling a bit.
after Sango started making the ramen shippo grabbed the fork and knife and started banging the on the table yelling, "FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!!!!!RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!!!!!!"
"Shippo calm down!"Sango yelled giving him the ramen.After shippo ate it he had finally calmed down.
"Shippo do you wanna go to the Fair?"Kagome asked.
"Sure...!"He said getting is jacket on and wait for Sango and Kagome.
"Ok lets go!"The two girl exclamed getting on the coats and leaving for the fair.
They had now gotten into the fair and kagome asked shippo if he whanted a ballon animalfrom the clown.
"C-c-clown?"Shippo heastataded.
"Yeah I'll come with you to get it."Kagome said.
"O-ok."he replied as they got into the line.It was then there turn and the clown asked shippo,"What animal would you like?"
"Shippo just staired at it then ran of yelling, " EVIL CLOWNS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME KAMI SAVE ME!!EVIL CLOWNS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEy TOOK OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVIL CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Shippo come back!"Sango and Kagome yelled casing him then chatching him after they calmed him down and asured him that 'Evil clowns' arn't taking over the world the went on some of the rides.
"Hey Sango..Kagome!we didn't now your guys would be here."Inuyasha and Miroku said heading to them.
"Hey fuys why you here?"Sango asked.
"Sesshoamru Made me take Rin here because she wanted to go and Miroku ofterd to help."Inuyasha replied.
"Oh cool I'm here with me little cousin shippo and Kagz is helpin me."Sango said poniting to a yelling Shippo and A annoyed Kagome.
"What's with your cousin..whats he yelling?"Miroku asked stairing blacky at shippo.
"He dosen't like clowns..just a sec ago he was fine..he's yelling, KILLER CLOWNS HAVE BRAIN WASHED EVERY BOADY HELP ME KAMI."Sango replied mocking shippo.
"Oh.."Miroku replied as kagome then some how got shippo to shut up and they came back over towords sango.
"Oh.. hey miroku,Inuyasha."Kagome said.
"Hey kagome..Is this Shippo?"Inuyasha asked looking at him.
"yeah."
"Hey are you a kitty cat?"Shippo asked looking at Inuyasha's dog ears.
"No I'm a dog."He replied annoyed.
"Oh I think you mean a mutt."Shippo infromed.
"No you little punk I'm nota mutt."Inuyasha grolwed.
"Whatever."Shippo replied.
"Hey Inu?Can we go on the fairistwheel?"Rin asked sweetly.
"I'll go on with you!"Shippo said as they headed to it.
"Hey Sango would you like to join me on the fairistwheel?"Miroku asked.
"Sure I geuss."Sango replied going with Miroku leaving Inuyasha and Kagome alone..together.
"uh..Kagz would you-uh..."Inuyasha partly asked having Kagome quickly acspet the offer.
"Ok.."He said as the left for it as well.They all go in seprite cart's in the fairistwheel Sango and Miroku in one,Shippo and Rin in one and Inuyasha and Kagome in one.It was already dark out so the park was filled with light's shining all over.
"It's so pretty!"Kagome exclamed looking at the twinklying light's.
"Yeah.."Inuyasha replied.
"Hey kagome you now befor you left my house I was goning to ask you some thing?"Inuyasha asked.
"Yeah.."
"Can I ask you now?"
"Sure."Kagome said smiling.
"Ok..um..Could we mabey..uh..go out some time.."Inuyasha asked.
"Sure I'd love to!"Kagome exclamed hugging him by suprise.
"uh.."
"How bout I pick you up tomorrow at 8:00?"He asked shyly.
"Ok cool!"she said letting go of him and looking at the stair filled sky.
"Wow I've never seen so many stairs!"Kagome said as her beatiful chocolet brown eyes gazed at the stairs in aww.
"Yeah.."Inuyasha replied staring at her beauty.
~~~~With Sango and Miroku~~~~
"Wow It's so pretty!"Sango exclamed.
"Not as pretty as you."Miroku said.
"W-what?"Sango asked.
"Would you go out with me tomorrow at 7:00?"Miroku asked stairt forword.
"Uh..Yeah!"Sango agreed.
"Cool!"Miroku said as they now had to get of the fairistwheel.
"See yeah tomorrow at school!"The girl's said getting shippo and going home as they boy's got rin and left.
"Hey yash geuss what?"Miroku said happily.
"Um..You grouped Sango and she punched you this time."Inuyasha guessed sarcastically.
"No I gota date with her!"he said.
"cool, I got a date with kagz tomorrow to."Inuyasha replied.
"Congards Yash!"Miroku said as they got into inuyashas car and drove to miroku's and dropped him of then he went home and to sleep.
~~~Kagome and Sango~~~
"Guess what Kagz!"Sango said as they got into kagomes car.
"Um..Miroku grouped you and this time you punched him."Kagome replied.
"No He asked me out!I'm goning out tomorrow at 7:00!"
"Cool I'm gonin out with Inuyasha at 8:00 tomorrow."She replied as they got home and waited for Shippo's mom until she came.
"Congrades!"Sango replied as Shippo's mom came and picked him up then got him home as Sango and Kagome whent to sleep.