InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ What's a ja-cuzz-i? ( Chapter 54 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket Disclaimer:

Inuyasha, and the characters therein, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am in no way affiliated with Takahashi, or VIZ Productions.


========================






Chapter 54 - What’s a ja-cuzz-i?




AN: 1.) I hadn’t originally planned on doing a “wedding night” chapter. (What was I thinking!?)

So axel721, this one’s for you.

AN: 2.) The hotel I’m referencing is fictional, and does not exist, unless I’m psychic.

It’s name, Densetsu, means Legend.


Now, on with the show!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Once the evening came to a close, and the final guest had departed for the night, Kagome sighed with an air of relief as she trudged back through the main door to the shrine, kicking off her red pumps along the way.

“Oh no you don’t!” her mother snapped from somewhere behind her, and Kagome cringed, thinking her mom was about to insist that she and Inuyasha join the cleanup crew.

So needless to say, she was absolutely beside herself when she turned around to see her mother standing there…with luggage.

“Where are you going?” Kagome asked, never before having seen that much luggage whenever her mother wished to leave the shrine for a night.

“Oh I’m not going anywhere.” Mrs. Higurashi gleamed happily, a little too happily, as a confused Inuyasha came in behind her, remembering to slip off his zori at the last moment, before stating questioningly…

“There’s a really long one of those ‘car’ things outside, with some dude saying it’s for us?”

“A limo!?” Kagome squealed, as she ran back outside, barefoot, to see a beautiful white stretch limousine. One of those new ‘hip’ ones, with LED trim rotating through a rainbow of colors around the inside rim of the rear windows, visible through the tint thanks to what the miko playfully called ‘Youkai Vision.’

“Where are we going?” she asked next, and even though Inuyasha didn’t understand what was going on, he could tell from his mate’s reaction that it was a good thing, whatever it was.

“Three little words…” her mother purred, as a brochure miraculously appeared in her hand, passing itself along into Kagome’s…

“The Densetsu Hotel!?!?!?!?” She damn near fainted, which of course freaked out Inuyasha, who quickly rushed to her side, refusing to release his grip of her even after she assured him that she was fine.

Shaking her head and composing her thoughts, Kagome looked her mother in the eyes and asked “How can you afford this?”

“We pretty much wiped out your college fund on supplies for your new home…” she admitted, but then continued with “But what wedding would be complete without a honeymoon?”

“So you’d had another savings account stashed aside all this time?”

Her answer was a shrug and a smile, followed by wide arms inviting the both of them in for a hug.

“I love you mom.” Kagome cried into her mother’s shoulder.

“I love you too dear. Now go on, get going you two.”

“What’s going on?” Inuyasha whispered as he and Kagome put their shoes back on.

“I’ll explain it to you in the car.” she whispered back as they made their way down the shrine steps, all the while wondering what on Earth her mother had packed for them.

Along with the brochure, Kagome’s mother had also handed her a confirmation ticket, containing their room reservations, placed under Kagome’s name since Inuyasha didn’t have a legal identity in their time. Kagome also found out, to her utter amazement, that her mother had apparently signed her onto her own credit card account.

So to regroup, she had a reservation at one of the snazziest hotels in all of Tokyo, and a credit card, and it was effectively her wedding night. A very evil grin was slowly spreading its way across her lips, and Inuyasha could not help but to gulp at the sight.

Kagome was usually never one to be so selfish, but she felt a little better when she decided that she could pay her Mom back with the money she’d just received at the reception, suddenly glad that her culture didn’t believe in giving the same types of gifts as seen at traditional Western ceremonies in the States. Truthfully, what would she and Inuyasha do with a toaster, anyway?

``````````````````````````````````````````

As they turned down towards a more tranquil area of Kagome’s modern world, Inuyasha could not help but to get excited at the enormous trees he saw calling to him, from the gardens of the Imperial Palace, which was close to the hotel. Kagome assured him they could go for a walk through there, if he wanted to, since they would be staying in the hotel for four days.

Coming to a stop as the limo pulled right up front, Inuyasha was surprised when somebody from outside the car suddenly opened his door for him. As Kagome exited on her side, she tried to pay the driver, but he waved her off stating that it had already been taken care of.

As someone came to their sides, and scurrying, loaded up their suitcases, Inuyasha’s mind was going a mile a minute at everything Kagome had quickly briefed him on during the car ride. The first lesson, he found, came in handy, when she’d warned him that the men there would undoubtedly be exceptionally nice to her, and most likely call her miss, while most definitely opening the doors for her, and he was not to growl at them when they did so.

Entering the massive lobby, Inuyasha, for the first time, truly realized how much he stood out in Kagome’s world. Sure, there was the occasional person wearing a more traditional kimono as opposed to a business suit (though not many) but he was most certainly wearing the only one kimono fire-rat red! The only thing that made him feel a little better was the fact that Kagome was still wearing her red evening gown as well, which was around the same shade, and also, her mother had apparently informed the hotel that it was their wedding night, which suddenly excused his attire even more so, as it was immediately chalked up to tradition.

Kagome’s heals clicked on the glass mosaic flooring as they made their way towards the check-in counter, drawing the attention of anyone who may not yet have been staring. Attempting to tune out the eyes upon them, Inuyasha decided to allow his own to wander the spacious room, quite sure that Kagome would want him to allow her to do all of the talking, anyway.

While the floor was done in a sea of floral prints, the walls and ceiling were a rich cream, adorned with pillars of gold. In the center of the room was a lush fountain, while each would-be bare wall was lined with either small tables and chairs, or long wooden sideboards with detailed carvings, topped by overly elaborate floral arrangements in vases that looked to be from his time period. Behind the counter they were standing at, behind the woman Kagome was speaking to, was a giant wall of fish, as an aquarium filled with exotic species of tropical fish, as well sting rays and small sharks, stretched the entire length of the counter, floor to ceiling.

Inuyasha was pulled from his thoughts when Kagome gently touched his arm, telling him that they were all set. He merely nodded, and moved to follow her, unsure of where they were going. Kagome led the way as they headed down the hall towards the left, where the clerk had indicated. Finding another hallway that shot off towards the right, Kagome turned, finding herself lost in a sea of elevators. Finding the correct elevator that went to their floor, she flashed her room key at the guard, and then gently took Inuyasha’s hand as they stepped through the open doors, into the tiny mirrored room. Fortunately for them both, the elevator was otherwise empty.

“Now you remember what this is, right?” she whispered, having also taken a moment back in the limo to explain the concept of elevators.

He remained speechless, but nodded his affirmative, preparing his ears for the sensations of the pressure changes that were sure to come.

As she slid her room key into the slot on the elevator keypad, pressing the large oval shaped button marked “36” that resided above all the other, smaller round buttons, Kagome could not help but to gasp at the realization that her mother had not only booked her and Inuyasha a suite in this hotel, but she had booked them a penthouse suite.

Sure enough, Inuyasha’s ears popped as the box in which they were traveling rapidly approached the hotel’s top floor, but he shook off the sensation, too busy being in awe over what he saw when the doors were opened once more. A vibrant, detailed painting, was adorning the wall opposite of the elevator chute, and it had him mesmerized. Kagome, seeing his interest, smirked as she leaned in, attempting to read the artist’s signature.

“Hmmm, Francesco Furini, he was famous for his nudes…” she commented as though she were an art critic. Upon receiving an incredulous glare from her mate, as though he were accusing her of knowing the painter, she giggled while shrugging, and said “See what I learned in that ‘useless’ school of mine?”

Shaking his head, as if to clear it of his paranoid accusations, he smiled when she took his hand, and continued to lead him down the hallway. Finding the double doors to their room, Kagome gaped at the fact that theirs was the only room (within eyeshot anyway) that possessed “double” doors. Delicately slipping the card within its slot, she felt her heart skip a beat when the little red light changed to green, and the sound of a dead bolt coming undone could be heard loudly echoing through the locking assembly, thanks to her enhanced hearing.

She bowed her head while turning the knob, as if she felt unworthy to enter such a plush room, and in a way, she did. Though, she supposed, her mate was a “Lord” back in their time. Kagome giggled to herself when she realized she just thought of the past as “their” time instead of “his” time, and it made her hold her head high with pride. But not before her eyes had caught sight of the vibrant marble tiling of the foyer, which was a dramatic change from the rich carpeting out in the hall.

Raising her level of vision in order to scan across the entire room, the miko gasped, a sound soon duplicated by the hanyou standing behind her, as both spotted the wall-to-wall floor-to-ceiling windows, shimmering with visions of city lights in the night sky, as the distant traffic zipped by like hundreds of shooting stars.

“That’s going to make me dizzy.” she joked, finally clearing her head enough to think straight once more.

Pushing the buttons on the wall beside her, she gleamed happily as the thin white drapes, then secondly the heavier embroidered curtains, heeded her command and closed automatically.

Slipping off her pumps, she reminded Inuyasha that he could now remove his sandals as well, and he was ever so happy to do so. Kagome examined their room slowly, as she made her way through the foyer, noting the half-bath to her left, and lush wet bar to her right, complete with a personal refrigerator, as well as a stocked mini bar.

Hmmm, might have a use for that later… she thought with a grin. Just because she was pregnant, didn’t mean she couldn’t get Inuyasha a little tipsy. But then again, knowing how much alcohol it would take, she wondered if they’d stocked enough in that little fridge.

Speaking of Inuyasha, he was absolutely stunned silent beside her, in total awe over his surroundings. Only Sesshoumaru’s castle came close to matching the extravagance he saw before him, the entire room filled with European furnishings that Kagome called “Victorian” in style. She had said something about most hotels in Japan being “ultra modern” whatever that meant, and had commented on how well her mother knew them both, to select this particular hotel. Entering the living area, he scanned the room slowly, noting the separate bedroom off to the right. The living area alone was well over a thousand square feet in size, and featured a separate dining area, as well as an elaborate entertainment center, including a ginormous flat panel plasma TV that encompassed nearly the entire left wall. The carpet was a rich cream, and soft under his toes, and he soon found himself wondering if it would be practical to carpet their hut back in the feudal era. Probably not…

Turning when he heard Kagome’s voice, Inuyasha quickly realized that she wasn’t speaking to him, as he saw her speaking into one of those “phone” things he had familiarized himself with, to a point. He had no idea how the thing actually worked, but he knew that she was speaking to another person through it, who, on their end, was speaking into another device that was similar to hers. What she was saying was that they were ready to have their bags brought up to the room, and it was only then that he remembered that they were in fact going to be there for a few days, and had brought the necessary supplies with them. But then as he thought about it, what sort of “supplies” would they really be needing, under the circumstances? He supposed Kagome would probably want a change of clothing. High heels, while they had a tendency to make her legs look sexier, were surely uncomfortable for walking long distances. Besides, she didn’t need clothes to make her sexy, she was the sexiest, in his opinion, when she wasn’t wearing any clothes.

Kagome raised an eyebrow at his change in scent, and then laughing, mumbled something along the lines of “all in due time” which of course made him gulp playfully, as though he were truly afraid of whatever it was she had in mind.

It didn’t take long for their luggage to be brought up, and after tipping the bellman Kagome immediately grabbed the toiletries bag, and headed through the bedroom towards the bathroom. She hadn’t brushed her teeth all day! That was one thing she wasn’t going to give up of her modern-self when she moved into the past. There was no way she was going to live for centuries with a mouth full of rotten teeth. She’d have to get creative, and use the time period’s equivalents of soap (which she planed on adding mint to, all the while praying that she didn’t accidentally “invent” toothpaste) but regardless of the mechanics behind it, brush her teeth she shall! Damn it!

Inuyasha followed her through the bedroom door, but paused while she disappeared into the indoor bathhouse. The bed was huge! There was room for like five people on that bed! Why on Earth would two people need a bed that big, or with that many pillows? Upon closer examination, he also discovered that it was layered with blankets, as well, one being made of that same soft fuzzy material that the swaddling cloth Kagome had purchased was made from. The top “comforter” as he knew they were called, was elegantly decorated with intricate floral designs, and upon sniffing, he detected a rather large quantity of fowl down. The comforter was stuffed with feathers? Who needed that warm of a blanket when they had each other to keep warm? Did not everyone hold each other in their sleep as they did? Sure, back in his time, one would need that many blankets, regardless of their close proximity, were it in the dead of winter. But it was already one week into summer, and besides, another thing he’d learned about Kagome’s time was that the houses all had little boxes in them that controlled the inner temperature.

Kagome reemerged from the bathroom to discover Inuyasha crouched on his haunches on the large wooden platform that sat just at the foot of the bed, the bottom edge of the blankets in his hands as he was apparently examining their construction. He looked up at the sound of her snicker, and sheepishly dropped the blankets as he gave her an innocent looking shrug, while mumbling something about feathers. Kagome laughed, while tapping her nose, indicating she’d scented it as well, and playfully told him that it was called a “down comforter” and that they were common in her time.

Inuyasha shifted to get down from his perch, but while in the process accidentally knocked something off of the platform that had been sitting by his feet. A remote? Upon hitting the floor, the “power” button was pressed, and the sound of Kagome busting up laughing filled the room as the platform on which Inuyasha sat started to rise up, revealing the bedroom’s TV. He leapt from the contraption, instinctively reaching for the sword that was, at the moment, still currently packed in their luggage. Good thing, too.

Turning back to glare darkly at the crumpled pile of laughing wife that was currently lying on the floor, he Feh’d rather indignantly and stomped out of the room. That brought Kagome to her senses as she rushed after him, all the while muttering things along the lines of “Oh come on! It was funny!” In other words, things that Inuyasha did not consider to be an apology.

“Feh! Let’s all just laugh at the ignorant hanyou…” she thought she heard him mumble as a response, but she could tell when she wrapped her arms around him from behind that he was truthfully more embarrassed than angry.

“Oh I know what you’re doing…” she said in mock realization, “You’re trying to start a fight, so that we can have make-up sex.”

He hadn’t actually thought of that, but quirking an eyebrow (which went unnoticed as she was still behind him) he asked in response “Is it working?”

Kagome’s response was to laugh again, while spinning him around to face her, as she raised herself up on her toes and pressed her lips to his.

“I think it is…” she purred, adding after another passionate kiss “And I have the best idea!”

“Oh?” he asked dreamily, his eyes half-lidded, a twisted smirk upon his currently vacated lips.

“The bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub.” Kagome stated wickedly.

“What’s a ja-cuzz-i?” he asked confusedly, and grabbing his hand and leading him back into the bedroom, Kagome’s answer was an all-knowing “You’ll see…”

~~~~~~~

Standing in the middle of the bathroom, Inuyasha stared in awe, while Kagome buzzed around him getting things prepared. First and foremost, he could not help but to notice the mirrors. Tons of them! Every wall, it seemed, was nothing but solid mirror, and the infinity effect it created nearly made him dizzy as he attempted to size up the actual boundaries of the room. The room itself was still huge, containing not only a rather large Jacuzzi tub, but also a generously sized steam shower. There was a large marble countertop with two sinks, around one of which Kagome had already decorated with her modern “products” including toothpaste, moisturizer, and a ton of other stuff Inuyasha didn’t even want to attempt to identify. On the opposite end of the room was a vanity and dresser, as well as a walk-in closet which contained complementary robes for the two of them to wear during their stay. Another door located more in the middle of the room led to the smaller closet the toilet was kept in. Or, more accurately, it was a ‘washlet’. He knew what a toilet was, some fashion of the device already existing in his time, after all, and he was more than familiar with the modern Western variety thanks to having spent so much time in Kagome’s time, but according to her, a washlet had a built-in bidet, whatever that was. A giggling Kagome said she’d be more than happy to show him how it worked later, and he wasn’t sure he liked the gleam in her eyes as she’d said that.

He was pulled from his thoughts, however, as he noticed her starting to fill the large bathtub with steaming water. Kagome had explained what a Jacuzzi was, but Inuyasha wasn’t sure he understood the concept, or the point. Her response to his continual questioning had simply been a shake of her head, followed by the words “Trust me.”

Kagome was ever so pleased to find that her mother had apparently thought of everything, as she curiously foraged through their luggage only to discover a small pack of scented candles. They were weak, and wouldn’t likely upset their sense of smell. She smiled.

Inuyasha’s nose twitched of its own accord when he detected the scents of cherry and vanilla, and turned to discover that Kagome had lit four small candles, placing each one at a corner of the fixture that encased the tub. He smiled as she smiled, and when she leaned over and stopped the flow of water in the now full tub, he licked his lips in anticipation of what was to come.

“Now this is going to be sudden, and loud.” she warned him, “So don’t panic, okay?”

“Feh, when do I panic, wench?” he asked, his voice not nearly as gruff as he tried to portray with his posture, arms hidden within the sleeves of his suikan.

“Ummm…”

Remembering the oh-so-recent incident with the bedroom TV, Inuyasha muttered another feh before his mate even had time to think of an answer. Realizing then that the subject had been dropped, Kagome nodded with another smile, and then proceeded to turn on the jets.

His ears jumped, or tried to, as they were still pinned down to his head, but that reaction had been out of his control, the rest of him remaining perfectly calm, as a strange and loud noise suddenly filtered into the echoey chamber. The water in the tub seemed to come to life, like a river nearing a fall, but Inuyasha decided he was okay with the rushing liquid, when he saw the look it gave his mate, when she smiled and winked at him. Apparently, modern humans loved these things, and she was no exception.

Expertly reaching behind herself, Kagome unzipped her evening gown, allowing the luscious red fabric to pool at her feet. She then proceeded to step rather elegantly out of the wrinkled garment, kicking it vivaciously across the room, the expression on her face meant to say “Good riddance!”

Inuyasha chuckled at her action, but his chuckling quickly came to a halt when he saw her standing before him in nothing but a rather revealing set of lingerie. She’d had that thing on underneath her dress the entire time? It was a bra and panties set, and he’d seen plenty of those in the past, but nothing like that one. Lined with delicate black lace, the cups of her bra, as well as the front of her thong, were a sheer see-through red. Approaching her with haste, she ceased his movements with a raised hand, whispering

“You can look, but you can’t touch.”

“How is that fair?” he half-snapped, half-begged.

“You’ll snag it.” she pointed out, gesturing towards his hands.

Inuyasha glanced at his talons to see that they were in fact growing back. It had been several hours after all, and while his claws weren’t yet at full potential, they may pose a threat to such delicate material.

“I don’t care, I’ll bite them off again.” the hanyou insisted, as he nearly proceeded to do just that before his wife frantically called out “Wait!”

“What?” he smirked, amused by the urgency in her voice. He knew very well how much pleasure she found in his claws.

“Just….” Kagome paused, attempting to get her breathing back under control, “Just be careful.”

His face grew serious for a moment, as he nodded his understanding, and quickly closed the distance between them. Keeping his fingers spread wide, he palmed her with the pads of his hands, relishing in the feel of her even through the virtually nonexistent fabric. Kagome, for her part, found the sensation of said fabric rubbing against her nipples to be absolute heaven, and yet torture, all at the same time. Reaching behind herself, she unclasped the bra, and seeing it go slack, Inuyasha delicately maneuvered the straps down her arms, until the device came free in his hands. He then proceeded to gently toss it towards where her dress lay, before frantically moving to free himself of his own garments so that Kagome wouldn’t feel their positions were unfair.

Kagome laughed at the urgency in which Inuyasha moved to relieve himself of his clothing, and decided to simply admire the view as piece by piece, her mate, her husband, became nude before her. He then gently hooked his fingers into the edges of her thong, the whisper of claws sending shivers throughout her body, as he slid the strip of fabric down her legs, patiently allowing her to step out of it, before he tossed it across the room as well. But not before quickly bringing it to his nose, inhaling deeply.

Kagome witnessed the action, and its effect was instantaneous, as her arousal flooded the steamy room, permeating the air. Inuyasha then surprised her yet again, when she found him moving away from her body, as he proceeded to step into the tub before her. Grinning at his amazed expression, as he’d been surprised by the sensation of the jets against his skin, Kagome wasted no time in joining him.

As soon as he’d settled himself into the tub, Inuyasha found that he couldn’t believe what he was feeling. One of those jet things was right against his back, and he was amazed at the sensation. It was actually rather pleasurable, something he’d never before considered mere water capable of being. Kagome had told him it was used for massages, and she was right, it was wonderful. No, wait, he was wrong before….THIS was wonderful.

Kagome had taken it upon herself to settle down in her husband’s lap, her most intimate location resting snugly against his currently flaccid member, and had begun to pluck out those nasty bobby-pins that had, up until that moment, still been holding his ears down and inside out. Sitting up as he was, the water level came to just below his chest, which meant that Kagome’s chest was most certainly above water, and actually, with her sitting on his legs as she was, her breasts were within licking range. Coming to that realization, Inuyasha quickly decided to go for the trifecta of pleasure.

Kagome was lost in her own little world, currently trying to make her mate, and now her husband, feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. He’d had a rough day, just as she had, but she was sure that those pins on his ears surpassed any amount of discomfort she may have felt from her own wardrobe. She’d felt it through their bond when he’d developed his headache, and she’d tried with all her might to project feelings of love and support to him throughout the evening. Concentrating on freeing and massaging his ears then, she could sense the pleasure she was bringing him, accompanied by that of the water jet currently working loose the knots in his lower back, so she was caught off guard when he suddenly moved his head lower, bringing his ears closer to her in the process, as he proceeded to clamp his mouth firmly over her right nipple.

She gasped, then moaned, and the sound was music to his ears. His sensitive, happy, thoroughly rubbed ears. The sensations triggered his content growl, the vibrations of which running through her breast caused Kagome to gasp yet again. She inadvertently rubbed one of his ears a little too hard, causing Inuyasha to gasp, which in turn caused him to accidentally bite down on her breast, causing blood to spill and yet another gasp, that time by the both of them, simultaneously. They pulled apart then, each panting and desperately trying to catch their breaths.

Inuyasha stared wide-eyed at the bite mark he’d just given his mate, secretly turned on by its presence, but fearing her reaction all the same.

“Sorry…” he managed to mumble, as he hesitantly leaned forward once more, that time licking the drops of blood from her skin.

Kagome’s response was, initially, to laugh, which put Inuyasha at ease, as he proceeded to suckle on the wound, as if he were nursing from her. He stopped when he felt Kagome forcefully pulling his face up and away from her chest, but before he could either gulp from nervousness, or to swallow the mouthful of blood, he was met in a fiery kiss that changed his content grown to one Kagome found just as familiar.

“It’s okay…” he heard her whisper, his mind quickly clouding over, her scent, the steam, the candles, the blood, everything getting to him. “Come out and play.” she cooed, and he obeyed.

“Your wish is my command.”

Kagome snapped away from him, surprised by the abruptness of the change, the husky undertones of his voice as he’d said that, giving away what she knew before she even gazed upon him.

Her eyes met his just in time to see the last speck of amber be overtaken.

“Bitch” he purred huskily, in acknowledgment.

“Yes…” she replied steadily, “Inuyasha’s bitch” she murmured as she leaned forward to capture his lips once more.

Kagome felt him stiffen below her, his arousal pressing against her womanhood, but just as she was about to grind herself against him in teasing dominance, it was as if he’d read her mind as she suddenly felt his hands grab her sides, stopping all movement as he commanded “Bitch submit.”

She understood, his youkai would not permit him to allow her to be above, in the dominant position. Daring to be playful, the miko rose to her feet, turned to face the mirrored wall, and proceeded to lean forward, pressing her hands against its surface.

The hanyou-turned-youkai behind her wordlessly rose to his feet as well, and after taking a moment to adjust their positions, he swiftly entered her from behind.

Kagome was in heaven…in wonderful, torturous, heaven. It was the first time that she could recall, that he’d taken her from behind while standing. A few times, in the past, he’d held her up while she’d wrapped her legs securely around his waist, pressing her back against a wall of their hut, or a tree, as he’d pounded into her from the front. A few other times, they’d mated in a hot spring, in a similar position to the one she’d just attempted, but she had to admit that it didn’t work quite as well while submerged in water. It washed her juices away. No, Kagome decided, as she stretched forward, bending at the waist so that she stood like an upside-down L, she liked their current position much better.

She had no idea if Youkai-Inuyasha would comprehend the mirrors around them, or think to take advantage of their presence, but Kagome certainly did, as she glanced up at the mirror she was facing, seeing his blazing eyes appear above her own reflection, his gaze focused downward on her body as he appeared to be watching where his own body entered into hers. Turning her head to the side then, the miko caught their image in the mirror across the room from them, and was amazed at the strength she could see ripping through his hips and thighs, muscles not usually so defined flexing and releasing in time with his movements.

Inuyasha caught that his mate’s attention was directed elsewhere, and glanced to the side as well, but as wild as he was, he wasn’t stupid, and believed his nose when it told him they were alone in the room.

“Us?” he asked, never losing his rhythm as he pounded into her, now also gazing into the mirror at their side, relishing in the vision of her breasts bouncing in time with his thrusts.

“Us…” she managed to rasp out in confirmation, suddenly finding it hard to focus on…anything…other than the sensations flooding her body.

He hastened his strokes as he watched them in the mirror, almost as though he were in competition with his own reflection. His lower half was glistening with moisture from the Jacuzzi, but his face and chest were glistening with sweat. He put all he had into this mating, taking advantage of still being on his feet to use his full strength. Kagome had assured him that they didn’t have to be quite as careful as he’d originally worried that early into her pregnancy, and so as long as he didn’t go completely crazy with inhumanly quick and powerful movements, her enhanced human body would be able to handle it just fine. He was doing a fairly good job of keeping with the semblance of mortality, as far as his tempo was concerned, but thanks to his youkai stamina, he held out for much longer than most human males would have been able to do, under the circumstances…at least without the aid of any deadener products. Kagome was unbelievably wet, and performing a little trick she’d learned long ago, she tightened her inner muscles down around him, cinching closed, mimicking the sensation he felt when she reached climax. It was enough of a feeling to finally start bringing on his own.

Feeling that he was nearing the edge, and wishing to join him as he fell, Kagome managed to shift supporting herself to solely her left hand, as she reached down between her legs with her right, frantically rubbing her own jewel in time with his thrusts. Inuyasha saw what she was doing in the mirror, but quickly decided that he did not object. His bitch could pleasure herself as much as she wanted.

The echoing sound of the Jacuzzi jets did little to drown out their cries as they each came, fully in sync with one another. It took Kagome a few minutes to drift back down to Earth from the Nirvana she had been thrust into, but when she did, she smirked at the realization that she had been right all along, that night on her birthday, when she’d mused that Youkai-Inuyasha would likely have howled were it not for biting her on her left shoulder. He’d made no such attempt to gag himself this time around, and Kagome found herself amusingly praying that they hadn’t any neighbors, for fear of waking anyone up.

Feeling Inuyasha slip out of her after a moment, Kagome straightened her posture, and turned to face him. What she saw made her aroused all over again. Inuyasha was back to his normal hanyou-self, staring rather intently at the mirror across from them, with a weird sort of shimmer in his eyes, like he’d just discovered something wonderful.

“Inuyasha?” Kagome voiced questioningly.

“It’s like…it’s like watching other people…”

Who knew the hanyou had a hidden voyeur fetish?

He was pulled from his wonder at the sound of Kagome’s chuckle, and snapping his gaze back to fixate on her, he asked in a not-so-amused tone of voice “What’s so funny?”

She waved it off as she settled herself back down into the water, suddenly in more need of a bath than she had been fifteen minutes ago, but all the while that seductive smirk that suggested she was plotting something never left her features.

As Inuyasha settled himself back down in the tub next to his wife, he found his voice and asked “Care to tell me what you’re plotting?” in a warning, yet curious tone.

Kagome merely flashed her mate a look that said “You’ll see” as she quickly made use of the shampoo and conditioner. She was suddenly oh-so eager to get finished with her bath and out of the tub. If Inuyasha got like that from watching “other people” she couldn’t wait to introduce him to some of the ‘adult’ pay-per-view channels on the television.