InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Scream like you love me ( Chapter 55 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket Disclaimer:

Inuyasha, and the characters therein, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am in no way affiliated with Takahashi, or VIZ Productions.


========================







Chapter 55 - Scream like you love me






The room was dark, the air still, and the distant sound of a bathtub draining could be heard filtering through into the chamber. Inuyasha lay rather smugly, in his nudity, the lushness of the bed making him appear like an Emperor, as he ordered his women to dance for him. As it was, he only had one woman, and while he had considered asking Kagome to dance for him, he found he believed that whatever it was she had in mind was going to prove to be even better.

She had said, in so many words “Get on the bed, and get comfortable.” so that’s precisely what he did.

Now, he watched in amusement and mild anticipation, as he saw her fiddle with the remote thing to that picture box. He knew what a TV was, sort of, but never really paid them all that much attention. But one thing he couldn’t help but to recall Kagome telling him from long ago, was that in her time, sex was “everywhere.” He wouldn’t dispute that fact, having seen it for himself enough times, even during his minuscule visits to the era. So, if Kagome was as turned on as his nose was assuring him she currently was, and was still naked, while he was also still naked, laying on the bed per her instructions, while she fiddled with the picture box, he was just gonna sit back and watch, and take her word for it.

Boy what a good decision.

The first thing his hanyou ears noticed was that the distinct sounds of moaning he could suddenly hear were not coming from his mate. Fixating his eyes on the raised TV that sat just at the foot of the bed, he thought…uhhhhhhhh

Yeah, that’s pretty much what he thought.

Kagome, for her part, tried desperately to stifle her laugh, as she waved her hand in front of his face muttering “Hello?”

Shaking his head and snapping his attention back at her in that instant, Kagome permitted a small chuckle to escape her lips as she informed him “This is called a porno.”

“I don’t care what it’s called!” Inuyasha suddenly bellowed as he launched himself in her direction.

Kagome laughed a full-blown laugh as he tackled her. She could tell he was being playful, and wasn’t offended by her laughter, especially when he interrupted his barrage of kisses to engage her in a tickle fight. Going for her feet, she thrashed and kicked, attempting to break free of his vice-like grip, but it was no use. When she felt something warm, rough, and wet, stroke itself across the sensitive under-surface of her arch, she screamed out in laughter.

“Ya know, if you’d just relax, this wouldn’t even tickle…” he teased, throwing her own words from long ago back in her face.

Going back to his torture, he licked the bottoms of her feet, successfully dodging getting kicked in the face between strokes. Holding her legs by the ankles, as he was, he was also privy to an excellent view of her womanhood, and finally deciding he had tortured his poor wife long enough, the hanyou gave one last long lick to her left foot, all the way from heel to toes, before suddenly tossing her legs wide open and pouncing in between them.

Kagome screamed out at the sudden change in sensations, her laughter dying in her throat as she suddenly moaned her pleasure. He was soooo good at that!

It was invigorating, he found, consuming his mate, while the man on the TV did the same thing to his own wench. Now he truly felt as though he were in a competition. No way was some weak human going to out perform him. Glancing back up towards the screen, he smirked at the close-up view of what the other man was doing. He had no clue! Just like Kagome had said, they were actors. That woman, she was faking all her moans, he was sure. Of all the times in his youth that he’d observed hormonal humans rutting in the woods, he’d never seen any man get a reaction like that. Not like he got with his Kagome. An inu-youkai knew how to make his bitch scream! And scream was just what Kagome was currently doing, as she thrashed her head from side to side, immobilized by the waves of sheer bliss traveling through her.

Feeling what she wanted through their bond, he flawlessly hit every spot, every dip, every curve, just as her body instinctively called for him to. Perhaps it was cheating, as he had an inside advantage that most people did not have, but when her passion was that strong, it was almost like he could read her mind, getting such a strong sensation of where she wanted his tongue to go next. If there was one thing Inuyasha definitely was, it was a fast learner. Feeling playful, he allowed himself to become more canine in his approach, knowing she craved it, if for no other reason than she desired for him to feel comfortable enough to let himself be consumed by his own desires.

Lapping at her entire entrance, he quickly concentrated once again on her little nub of pleasure, as he shook his head vigorously from side to side, while even permitting a soft and playful growl to escape him. He felt Kagome stiffen below him, and knew she was attempting to ward off the sudden intensity of the sensations he was bombarding her with.

“Bitch” he teased huskily, keeping his head down in such a way that she couldn’t see if his cheeks adorned purple stripes or not. “Is this what you want bitch?” he asked between strokes of his tongue. “You like it when some animal takes you.”

Finding her voice, she panted out best she could “I like it when you take me.”

“Hmmm….” he attacked her again, “Like this?”

“Ahhh Yes!”

“Scream for me Kagome,” she heard him ask next, and at the lightness of his voice, she suddenly realized he wasn’t transformed after all. “Scream for real, not like that yariman. Scream like you mean it. Scream like you love me.”

Hearing him talk like that was all it took to send her tumbling down the edge of oblivion, as she screamed his name at the top of her lungs.

Coming to after a moment, Kagome gazed lovingly back up at her mate, as his amber eyes met her own, and she could not help but to ask “You didn’t transform?”

Chuckling, and shaking his head, Inuyasha explained…

“I don’t want to transform again.” At her bemused expression he elaborated with “That’s too much like an out of body experience, like remembering what happened to somebody else, and right now, I want to be right here to enjoy this, first hand.”

That said, he leaned down over his wife, crawling up her body, until his was fully above her. Lowering himself carefully, Inuyasha was cautious of her belly, which, if he really studied her, he found was actually a little bit fuller than it used to be. Smiling a toothy grin when he realized that Kagome was starting to show the visible signs of their pup, he placed a clawed hand upon her belly, and quietly whispered “He’s getting big.”

Kagome looked down over herself at where her mate’s hand was placed, and smiled as well, then snickered, as she answered

“This is nothing, she’ll soon be getting much bigger.”

Inuyasha chuckled, but decided not to argue. The truth was, a growing pup had no scent of gender, so neither of them could actually be sure. At the sound of a male yelling out in pleasure, he glanced up at the TV just in time to see the guy on it release his seed all over the outside of the woman he’d been fucking.

“Why’d he do that?” he asked in utter confusion.

“Ummm…” she hesitated for a moment. “Well, on the TV, it’s mostly for show, so you can see his release.” Kagome began to explain. “It’s supposed to be hot or something. But,” she continued, “other times, a married couple will do that to prevent the risk of pups, if the woman isn’t on any medication. Or…”

He hadn’t expected such a long answer, and raised an eyebrow at her, “Or?”

Blushing, amazed at the fact that he could still make her blush, she said “Some guys do it for kicks, like…like a human mating claim. It’s not permanent or anything, but still…”

“I understand.” he answered honestly, but then elaborated with “I don’t think I want to do that, though.”

She chuckled.

“Most youkai have very good noses, and everyone would wonder what went wrong. My seed’s supposed to be in you, not on you.”

“Don’t worry,” Kagome assured him, rubbing her belly again, “You definitely got some in there.”

Inuyasha grinned toothily at that, growling his contentment low in his throat.

“Damn straight.”

Kagome laughed again, convinced that her modern slang was corrupting him. Pretty soon, no one in the feudal era would be able to understand a thing either of them said. It’d be like having their own little language. Wait a minute…

They already did.

“Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr” she rumbled low, in a bitch’s classic seductive growl. She was saying she wanted him, now.

Eagerly complying to his bitch’s demands, Inuyasha kissed his mate softly, as he gently settled himself between her legs. He could attack her with fervor when it came to his tongue, and even take her a little more firmly, perhaps, when entering her from behind, but when it came to laying atop her in the traditional human fashion, he was slow, and cautious, and oh so tender. He knew from Kagome’s books that mating was supposedly still okay, that he had nothing to worry about as far as the pup was concerned, but when he could feel the subtle movements of the life growing within her, as their flesh pressed firmly together, it overrode everything he knew, as his instinct demanded he be slow with her.

And slow was what it was, slow at sweet, as they made love, lost in a sea of blankets on that ginormous bed. They lost track of time as the minutes melted into hours, TV forgotten, sleep forgotten, as they concentrated on joining their souls until they were one united being. Neither were in a hurry to reach completion that time, as they simply relished in the natural pleasure of their love. When exhaustion finally consumed their bodies, and they relented in the desire to sleep, they still did not part, as they permitted themselves to drift off into a shared dreamland, joined by mind, soul, and body.

````````````````````````

The rest of their time at the hotel was spent in much the same way. They christened the shower, as well as the couch, but found that they each preferred the bed most of all. They did take time one day to walk through the Imperial gardens as Inuyasha had wanted to do, which caused them both to miss the tranquility of the feudal era. Even with the natural hardships of the time period, as well as the continual threat of youkai attack, Kagome found that she much preferred that time to the one she’d been born into. The hectic hustle and bustle of the corporate world was only too evident by the scores of people rushing past them on the walkways, each lost in their own little world, each convinced theirs was the most important mission in the world, as though the success of their business was single-handedly responsible for sustaining the balance of the known universe. Then here they were, having actually saved the world, as they knew it, with the defeat of perhaps the darkest menace Japan had ever seen, and they each still longed for that time. Nobody there, in that modern world, could possibly comprehend just how easy they actually had it.

But Kagome was not one to let the spoils of the future go un-enjoyed, and throughout the remainder of their honeymoon, she treated herself and her new husband to all sorts of foods, perfumes, and music, and yes, before their stay was over, Lord Inuyasha got his woman to dance for him.

The limo ride back to the shrine was sobering for the two, but they were looking forward to returning home, to their true home. Kagome spent several days with her mother, on final shopping trips where they made sure nothing had possibly been overlooked. Kagome didn’t desire to contaminate the past too much, and many necessities she knew she would eventually run out of anyway, she opted not to pack in the first place, realizing she’d simply have to get used to the equivalents that were available in her husband’s time. Her last month in the future was spent, not packing up physical supplies, but packing up knowledge, to store in her youkai enhanced memory. She shared every waking moment with her mother, learning the things most little girls learned when they become adults. She let her mother teach her how to sew and knit, as well as cook dishes she wasn’t familiar with. She also got a crash course in maternity class, when her mother went over the basics of how to change a diaper, as well as how to treat several known infant ailments. Sure, she had books on the subject, but being able to sit down and discuss most of it with somebody else who had personal, firsthand knowledge, was a great asset. Kagome knew she wouldn’t get the prenatal care her mother wished she would, so she studied up on what signs to watch out for, regarding anything and everything that could possibly (but hopefully wouldn’t) happen, as well as what to eat, and what not to eat while with-child and nursing.

The talks were as much for her mother as they were for herself, and Inuyasha understood, obediently giving his mate her last few moments of privacy with her mother, before the two would be separated. He spent his time with Souta, taking his role as big brother as seriously as he knew how, quickly giving the squirt a rundown of all the knowledge he’d acquired when it came to survival, duty, justice, and honor. He knew it wasn’t practical to teach the lad how to handle a sword, but he did instill in him his sense of nobility, as he taught him the true definition of right and wrong. Not too many people in Kagome’s time, he’d found, still had any true sense of duty or responsibility, but growing up in a shrine family had done the boy some good, and with Inuyasha’s help, Souta would be one of the few relics that truly understood the meaning of the word honor.

And so it was, in late summer, that the time had finally come, and with Kagome nearly five months along, Inuyasha walked her to the well house, a clawed hand resting protectively over her enlarged belly. They could put it off no longer, needing to return while there was still a few weeks left before the chill of autumn started seeping in, so that they could prepare their garden for autumn planting. They had been back and forth a few times throughout their remaining stay in Kagome’s time, checking in with their friends, and the Western Lands, and everyone was eagerly awaiting their permanent return. Kagome hugged each one of her family members long and hard, as though to commit their very essence to memory. She even doted chubby ol’ Buyo with the love she felt the feline deserved. After all, it was she who was single-handedly responsible for her getting pulled into Inuyasha’s world, and into his life, in the first place. Nobody cried but tears of joy, as Mrs. Higurashi waved them off. Cheers of “Bonzai!” could be heard as they made their way down the few steps of the well house, and with a final glance at the family she loved, Kagome felt herself be scooped up in her mate’s arms, and then the blue waves of time surrounded them.

Before she knew it, her feet were deposited safely on the soft grass outside the well, five hundred years earlier than where she had been only moments before. It was time to rejoin with the other family she loved.

*********************************


Old author’s note, left intact for nostalgic reasons…

Okay, I’ve never done this before, but I’m feeling playful, and want some audience participation.

As I’m sure you all know, I’m not one to go out of my way to ask for reviews. I figure, if you want to leave a review, you will. I do not require them as some sort of blackmail for the production of future chapters, nor do I feel crushed and unloved at their lacking. I know you all love me. :-)

Here’s the thing. Kagome is about five months pregnant, but obviously hasn’t been to the doctor, so they still don’t know the sex of the baby! Inuyasha seems to want a boy, while Kagome wants a girl… Unfortunately, they both can’t get what they want. (There is only one baby, no surprise twins!)

So my question for all of you is… What sex is the baby??????

That’s right, it’s up to YOU!!!

I will accept your votes in the form of a review, or a direct e-mail, and tally the results. When the time comes, the gender that got the most votes will be the winner!

Don’t delay! Vote today!

What do they always post on the reruns for those American Idol or whatever type shows?

“Previously Recorded. Poles Closed. Do not vote.”