InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meet you again. ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]

III.Chapter.
“Kagome, are you feeling bad?” ask Sango with worried face. “No, why?” said Kagome still looking from the window. “Because your lunch is already cold.” Miroku took her plate. “I'll try to talk with the chef of the canteen, if he wouldn't take it to microwave.” He went to the canteen kitchen. “Your hand are cold,”Sango took her hands, “what's with you? You can tell it to me.” “Sango can human died in one life and born in another and find out that he knows another people, who he just meets?” Kagome looked at her friend. “Can it happen?” Sango looked out from the window, than at Kagome. “The Buddhists say that you can bear again, but I don't trust in it,” she smiled, “what? Do you think that you know somebody?” Miroku came back with the plate. “Here it goes; the chef warmed it, and now eats it!“ Kagome smiled at him. “Thank you. Do you believe in reincarnation?” Miroku looked at Sango, than back at Kagome. “Of course, I have my own theory. If I don't have Sango in this life, I'll have another family and be happy and if my time has come I will die and in another life I'll meet Sango again and we will be happy together.” Sango frowned. “Your head isn't all right.” She looked at watch, “Kagome, please hurry up with the lunch, because we have to go at the lesson. “ “Ok and today you will come to my house and I'll help with the math.” She smiled.
At Kagome's house.
“Do you really have a statue of the highest miko Midoriko?” ask Miroku. “Yes, do you want to se her?” Kagome went to the sanctuary and Miroku and Sango were following her. She stopped and looked at the God's Tree. “You will be here forever, right?” she thought. Then she saw light.
Illusion.
The God's Tree was a shelter for the couple who was hiding there from rain. Kagome saw them and started to coming to them. Fog fell down and she couldn't see them, but she was still coming to the tree. When she was near the tree, she saw one silhouette. “I was waiting for you, my tenshi.”the man in front of her was smiling. “It can't be, you are Inuyasha! “ Kagome was shocked.
End of Illusion.
Kagome was just looking at the God's Tree. „it was just like my dream, but I didn't saw the face of man. Why now?“ she thought.
“Are you all right, Kagome?” asked Miroku. Kagome came back to herself. “Yes, I just saw something, but it doesn't matter now,“ she smiled at them, “Now let's visit Midoriko, shall we?” Miroku and Sango were worried, but didn't ask her what she saw. Kagome opened door to the sanctuary, looked at Miroku and smiled. “Usually we don't show her statue to anybody, but today we can do a little concession. Please have a look.” Miroku looked at Midoriko, “She was beautiful , I was always dreaming, that once I'll see her. “We have a reproduction of Shikon no Tama, if you want to see it.” said Kagome. Miroku looked at her in shocked. “I thought, that the jewel is only a story.” Kagome looked at statue. “Half of the story is true and half nonsense. The Shikon no Tama has existed, but 300 years ago it disappeared. It's really a great mystery, who was never fully explained.” She smiled at him. “And the other part is really nonsense like great power and demons. All the true is that Midoriko died, because somebody want to have the jewel. Come I'll show you.” she opened little wooden door to the underground. Sango and Miroku were following her. Kagome took the candlestick and stepped on the stairs. “Come, don't be afraid.” They entered the room which was looking like cave. In the middle of the room was another statue of Midoriko, who was holding a Shikon no Tama at her palm. Miroku looked above his head. “Can I have one question, Kagome?” She looked at him and than above her head, than smiled. “Go ahead.” “Above us is the statue right?” She nodded.”It gives to this place a mystic power?” he asked. “Yes, it's for protection of this place. But I don't trust in it. That only said my grandfather.” She started to laugh. “I'm sorry, but you looks like that you want to kill me for it. Do you trust in magic?” Miroku smiled. “Yes, everything has inside the magic.” Sango smiled at him. “See what did I say?” “I'll remember this situation forever, because Sango was smiling at me for the first time.” Kagome smiled at them. “I'm happy for you,but now I have to close the sanctuary and than we can have a dinner with family.” They left the sanctuary and went to the house.
“Kagome, dear, we have another one guest. Come here please.” Mrs. Higurashi's voice was hearable in the living room from the kitchen. Kagome went to the kitchen. “Who is it? Mum? Didn't I tell you that today will come Sango and Miroku?” “I'm sorry for interrupting, but I had to come.” Tendo's voice froze Kagome. “Sensei, something has happened?” Kagome nervous looked at him. “Kagome I want to talk with you. Can we go somewhere?” “Yes, of course. Please follow me.” They went to the garden. “What about do you want to talk?” Kagome gave him a confused look.
He took a step to her and holds her arms. “Tenshi, I'm here to ask you,” his voice was tender, ”if you will fight against Kikyo.” She tried to push him away. “What are you talking about?” Hi smiled. “About past, your dead, Inuyasha,”he whispered “about Shikon no Tama.” Kagome started to laugh. “Are you loosing your mind? Right?” He let her and turned away. “Don't you want to know why am I calling you angel? Because you are and Inuyasha knows it. He wanted you back in his life.” He turned to her and in his eyes was tender. “Will you choose one of us? The hanyou or someone like you?” Kagome's laugh turned to ironic. “Angel? Hanyou? Choose someone? You are definitely crazy.” “Would you trust me, if I show that I and you are angels?” Kagome's eyes were cold. “Ok, what ever.” she turned away. ”Kagome look at me.” She stopped. “Ah, listen, it's cold and I'm hungry and too tired to listen , ” she was turning back to him, “that stupid,” She saw him in silver armor and with wings, “things.” She was in shock. “Why do you have, damn? How can you do this?” She came to him. He hugged her and whispered. “Now, do you believe me? You are angel like me,” he touched her cheek,” but more beautiful.” She looked in to his brown eyes. “Really? And how can I change to it?” He took a step away from her and touched her forehead with blue crystal. On her forehead appeared a symbol and he took away his hand. She started to change. Her clothes turns to the white long robe, on her shoulders appeared golden armor. On her back grew up beautiful white wings.
Tendo bow to her. “May I introduce myself? I'm protector angel Tsubasa angel, and I'm here to take you back where are you belonging.” “And who am I?” asked Kagome. Tsubasa smiled. “You are ……” he was interrupted by the silhouette, who was standing behind the Gods Tree. “Kagome you are angel of elements an protector of Shikon no Tama. And of course,” he came from shadow, ”my only one love.” Inuyasha smiled. “Inuyasha?” Kagome took a step to him. “It's you that silhouette from my dreams, right? You were in my dreams, when I was little and now you are here.” She was looking at him with pain in her eyes. He held her and turned away from Tsubasa. “Please remember our promise from 300 years, be mine again.” he whispered. She touched his cheek. “Our promise.”
Flashback.
Inuyasha was standing under the Gods Tree. Kagome came to him. He smiled “So you came, I knew it, that you will come. I have to tell you many things.” She took her finger on his lips. “Inuyasha I came to tell you that I love you, but in my rank,” she looked away “we can't be together.” He looked at her in shock. “Why, only because I'm only a hanyou?” She looked at him. “I'm a priestess and angel and also I'm protecting the jewel and yes, you are a hanyou. So and I can't forget that Kikyo is trying to destroy me with everything what she can do.” She started to cry. He held her tight and her head rested on his chest. “Kagome, God knows that I love you. I'll do anything for being be with you, my angel.” She looked at him. “Than promise that we will meet again in another time, where we can be together. Promise, that you will find me.” He smiled and kissed her. “I promise.”
End Flashback.
Kagome smiled at Inuyasha. “You found me, and we will never be apart, right? This is another time, where we can be together?” she whispered. “No ,you can't.” said cold voice behind Tsubasa. “I'll divide you again.” Tsubasa and happy couple looked at the coming women. “Kikyo? You again?” Inuyasha stand in front of Kagome. Kikyo smiled. “do you think that you can save her? I'll kill her again and you will be hopeless.” She started to laugh and took black sword. “ Kagome, do you know, what is it? This is Dark Blade from Kadzimbo. He was really nice, when I said that I want to kill an angel.” Kagome stepped outside from Inuyasha's saving shadow. “Why do you want to kill me? Only for a jewel?” “Only for a jewel?!!” Kikyo shouted, “of course for jewel, because it was me, who has to protected Shikon no Tama, not you. And now, give me the jewel and I'll promise, that you wouldn't suffer.” Tsubasa was looking at Kikyo. “It was you who killed her, and I helped you.” Kikyo smiled. “Yes, but for what was your help, when I didn't have a jewel? For nothing.” Kagome looked at Tsubasa. “I know that you would never hurt me. It's fine, because we can be together with Inuyasha.” Kikyo took a step to them. “Ok, stop talking and give me a jewel.” Inuyasha stopped her. “Jewel doesn't exist anymore, because when Kagome died I took the jewel from sanctuary and made a wish to meet her again.” Kikyo looked at him in shocked. “What did you do?!!” she screamed. ”You made a wish?” He smiled. “Yes, because it was a promise and my word is unbreakable.” “Did you lose your mind? You really made a wish for her, not for yourself? The jewel would change you into more powerful demon.” She was shouting at him. Inuyasha looked at Kagome and she smiled at him. “You really did this for me?” her eyes were full of happiness. He took her hand. “Of course for you,” Tsubasa was looking at them. “I divide them 300 years ago” he thought, “I have to do something for them.” He smiled and took his sword, started to walking near to Kikyo. “I'm afraid, that this is the end of your way, Kikyo.” She looked at him. “You are pathetic, my dear angel. I'll slice you in many pieces.” She was ready for attack and jumped to opposite him.
Tsubasa used his wings and flied in the sky. He disappeared in clouds and appeared behind Kikyo. “Say hello in hell for us.” He slice her in two and let her burned. Her mud was flowing away with wind. “So at last I did a good thing. ”He looked at Kagome. “It' pity that jewel doesn't exist. Ok see you sometimes in City above the Waterfalls.” He looked at Inuyasha. “Please take good care of her, ok?” Inuyasha hugged Kagome and smiled at Tsubasa. “I was waiting for her for so long. She will be save with me.”