InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Pleasure and Shame ❯ I Love You ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Characters owned by: Rumiko Takahashi, Viz Entertainment, ECT.
I make no profit from this story
 
 
 
Forward: Sooo...I partially re-wrote the previous chapter, for someone who thought I didn't put enough effort into it. Because it ended up being so long, I was forced to split it into two chapters. This chapter is the continuation of the last chapter. Things are somewhat different now, so to understand this chapter, you may have to re-read the previous chapter, if you haven't already. I hope it is more enjoyable this time. I decided to extend the love scene instead of summing it up in a few words, like I did previously. I used my spell-check as I always have, although some words just slip through your fingers, especially the ones that sound like other words. Also, I edit my stories all by myself so… Anyways, I hope the hard work I put into this chapter is appreciated. Enjoy.
 
 
Chapter 12: I Love You
 
After a few more minutes of savoring each other's delicate flavors, they stop kissing before both sitting down in a very casual way, with both of their legs bent in the opposite direction from one another, face to face. Sesshoumaru begins to slowly untie Inuyasha's obi, pulling at one of the straightly hanging parts with his nimble, crafty fingers, as he directs his gaze to that spot. Inuyasha passively watches Sesshoumaru's hands in action. After getting the obi untied and from around Inuyasha's waist, Sesshoumaru releases the belt over his youki cloud, with a simple lifting up of his arm and a presumptuous glance. “We'll just sniff that out later,” he utters smoothly afterwards. Inuyasha notices his heart starting to race with anticipation. Inuyasha sensually bites his bottom lip, allowing it to slide in and then back out from between his teeth, slowly, before suddenly beginning to remove his hitoe in a hasty fashion, with an unflinching, horny gaze. Sesshoumaru reciprocates Inuyasha's actions by removing his own kimono in the same desperate fashion, with a similarly powerful and provocative gaze. After they remove their kosodo, Inuyasha lays down onto his back, before allowing Sesshoumaru to pull his hakama down and away from his muscular and sleek lower half. Soon his fundoshi are off as well, revealing the astringently erect nature that has remained uncomfortably tucked away for far too long.
 
The sight of Inuyasha's immensely engorged organ incites a more prurient side of Sesshoumaru to immerge and he proceeds to take the head of it into his mouth. An abysmal groan escapes Inuyasha's vocal chords as Sesshoumaru gives it two or three sensuous and extended sucks. Beholding Sesshoumaru's luscious, saliva coated lips encircling his cock only causes more flaming heat to inhabit Inuyasha's nether regions. A few salacious and juicy twirls of his tongue, rewards Sesshoumaru with the insanely thrilling and torturous gift of hearing a few more passionate sobs emanate from his younger brother's warm and always welcoming throat. “Mmm…It feels so good…I don't know how much longer I can hold back,” Inuyasha utters, heatedly. Sesshoumaru moves his body up until Inuyasha's chest is near his face. “You can `cum' if you'd like Inuyasha. We have all night to get you hard again, though I'm sure it won't take that long,” Sesshoumaru replies before suckling one of Inuyasha's already percolated nipples. “Aaww…you're making me so hot…everything is so sensitive…I guess because it's been so long.” Sesshoumaru uses the hand that he had just been gliding back and forth against the soft, creamy skin of Inuyasha's thigh, hip and waist to squeeze and twist Inuyasha's other nipple. “Uuoohw!” Inuyasha moans with pleasure. His voice trembles as he whispers, “Sesshoumaru.” Sesshoumaru's mouth creates a sound like that of a quiet stream flowing, as he takes one last gentler suck of Inuyasha's nipple. “Mmm…the sound of your voice is so enthralling Inuyasha. It looks as though you are determined to torture this Sesshoumaru… and I will not deny you that pleasure.”
 
The exquisite sensations for Inuyasha suddenly become more palpable as with his lower half only partially covering Inuyasha's, Sesshoumaru wets his hand with saliva before reaching down between Inuyasha's thighs in order to get a good grip of Inuyasha's swollen…sword. He proceeds to stroke Inuyasha's throbbing hardness ferociously as he gives his other nipple, tongue and mouth stimulation. Inuyasha expels passionate sounds of gratification and longing as he thrusts his pelvis in coordination with Sesshoumaru's firm movements. “Aw- hhaww…Sss…Aw…Sss…Aw…hhh …Aw-hhaw!” “Don't hold back, release those juices for me,” Sesshoumaru utters tensely. “I'm-ready-to…haw! Hnnnnh!!! Sesshoumaru!!” After Inuyasha is finished writhing, sighing, groaning and moaning through the last pangs of his pleasure, Sesshoumaru moves the hand he has just got through stroking Inuyasha with up to his face, before licking away the seed sopping it, in an explicit and seductive manner. “Mmmm…delicious,” Sesshoumaru utters in a deep, titillating voice after he's finished. He whispers tensely as he continues, “You've made me so stiff. I desire desperately to release my seed into your mouth.” “…And I desire desperately to let you.” “Hmmm…god Inuyasha, you're just so irresistible.” After Sesshoumaru has stood up and Inuyasha has assisted him in getting his hakama and fundoshi off by pulling his pants down to his ankles, before Sesshoumaru completes their removal: Inuyasha takes Sesshoumaru's extremely swollen, blisteringly red cock, into his mouth before stroking and sucking it with perfect synchronicity and lascivious savagery.
 
Vividly pornographic sounds of bliss caress Inuyasha's ears with increasing sharpness and graphicness as Sesshoumaru's long, sleek, and sinuous legs and thies abide, spread apart in a dominant and powerful stance. Sesshoumaru places his hand against the back of Inuyasha's head, as it continues to bob back and forth fluidly. Sesshoumaru suddenly throws his head back. “Aaww…” Sesshoumaru moans and then mumbles with strain in his voice, through clinched teeth, “It feels so spectacular! Take it all! Mmmm…” He looks back down at Inuyasha in order to continue to watch his cock glide in and out of Inuyasha's mouth as he licks his luscious upper lip while perpetuating sighs and groans of approval. He mumbles with swift tension, “You're-so-amazing-fucking-suck it…hhhaw…take-it-all…” Then he creates more melodies of rapture before finally reaching the pinnacles ecstasy, “…Hhhaww…mmmm…Nn! Hhaaahh!!! Oh Inuyasha!!” The vivid brightness of his climax gradually subsides as he sustains pants and sounds of pleasure through the last pangs of his nirvana. With a chin and neck soaked with fluids, Inuyasha allows Sesshoumaru's saliva and semen drenched member, to fall limply from his lips. Sesshoumaru kneels back down onto both knees, in front of Inuyasha, before kissing him for a brief but passionate moment as he holds the back of Inuyasha's head and Inuyasha grips his powerful, sculpted back with both hands. After they're finished, Sesshoumaru licks the remaining liquids away from Inuyasha's neck and chin, in a canine like manner. By the time he is through, both of them have become aroused once more.
 
Sesshoumaru sits down with his legs spread out in front of him and his arms bent slightly behind him with his palms facing down, after he prepares Inuyasha briefly. Inuyasha lowers his butt over Sesshoumaru's pelvis before sitting down directly over the head of his cock, allowing the shaft to slide into him, effortlessly. Inuyasha whimpers as the lowering and lifting of his thighs along with the movements of his pelvis and hips in conjunction with the coordination of Sesshoumaru's thrusts; culminates in the brilliantly ravishing convergence of Sesshoumaru's sensitive tip with Inuyasha's EXTREMELY sensitive gland. Inuyasha continues to whine and sob while Sesshoumaru groans with delight and the pressure continues to build between them as their movements become more swift, wild, and desperate. “You're so tight Inuyasha…Mmm…ride me faster!” “Oh-sss…fuck! Ah-sss…fuck! Ah-sss…hhh…Hhnnn-shit!!” “Hhh…such a…hhh…filthy mouth you have on you Inuyasha…hhmm…always relished this side of you…Hhmmm!” “Hhaaww! Aahh!! Hhaaahh!!!” Their bodies become tensed like rubber bands as a sumptuous and vivid climax radiates through both of them. Inuyasha's seed pours forth before flooding Sesshoumaru's sweaty and rippled abs as Sesshoumaru's juices consume Inuyasha's pulsing opening. “…I-love-you!! Sesshoumaru! Hhmm…” After they finally come back down from their nirvana, Sesshoumaru leans up in order to hold Inuyasha against his body, nurturingly. As Inuyasha rests his head against Sesshoumaru's shoulder, feeling completely depleted and passive along with being very sweaty, Sesshoumaru whispers tenderly, “I love you too.”
 
They both spend the rest of the night immersed in elaborate rituals of foreplay. They playfully and seriously kiss, lick, nibble and suck each other in every conceivable place; toes, chests, necks, ears, nipples…and anuses, as if in the throngs of deep worship. They continue to make love in whatever kind of elaborate position they could possibly think up (Inuyasha on his hands and knees and Sesshoumaru behind him; Inuyasha sitting on Sesshoumaru, facing away from him; Sesshoumaru fucking Inuyasha scissor style; Inuyasha being fucked with both of them lying down on their sides and Sesshoumaru spooned behind him; Inuyasha, with his arms supported behind his shoulders, [as if in the process of doing a flip], with his abdomen and pelvis in the air and his spread and bent legs resting over Sesshoumaru's sandwiched, spread legs and thighs, like a rainbow, as Sesshoumaru sits on his haunches while leaning back with his arms supporting him from behind [whew!]). Although they end up making love until the early morning, they remain very passionate throughout their whole journey together. Inuyasha doesn't think about anyone else during that time. But after they depart from each other's presence; Inuyasha is soon forced back into reality. Being around Miroku and Sango, along with everyone else once more, causes Inuyasha to be reminded of Kagome. The guilt he had forgotten inevitably and unfortunately returns.