InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Men Don't Tell ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Men Don't Tell

A/n: I hope you all enjoy this fic!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters.

________________________

SMACK!

There goes another blow to the head by the wrath of Sango's forceful hand. Miroku painfully fell down to the ground on his side, wincing at the terrible pain. "YOU STUPID BASTARD!" Sango yelled at the poor battered Miroku. "YOU SAID THAT YOU'RE BE HOPE BY FIVE AND IT'S ALREADY TWO MINUTES PAST FIVE!!!"

"Sango please......" Miroku pleaded, trying to pick himself off the dirty ground that haven't been swept in awhile. "I.. I was only two minutes late-"

"TWO MINUTES MY ASS!" Sango yelled harshly, giving a couple of kicks in Miroku's rip, making him holler out every time he felt the impact. "YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!!" Sango grabbed him by his short pony-tail forcing him to stand up and threw him against the wall, making a couple things fall of the shelves. Some crashing on Miroku's head and the rest fell to the floor, braking. Sango then notice that Miroku's head was starting to bleed. Her hard core angry face had soften a bit. She left the room to get the first aid kit.

Miroku wiped some of the blood of his forehead with one of his sleeves. "Damn it!" he cursed. He hated when every time Sango would beat him. It had been going on for quite a while. Sango and himself were now living in Kagome's time after Naraku's death. The Shikon No Tama was finally whole again, and Inuyasha use it to become human and it was purified. So now, they all moved to Kagome's era. A human Inuyasha Kagome and Shippo moved into Kagome's house. And Miroku and Sango moved into another house that was built right next to the Kagome's family shrine. And for Kirira she pretty much hanged around the both houses, but mostly at Kagome and Inuyasha's place. She likes to play with Shippo more often now. (A/n: Oh, if you were wondering what happened to Kagome's family, Sota and her mother moved to America and her grandfather was off traveling in other countries)

Sango came back to the room, holding a first aid kid. "Miroku, it only you came back in time, this would have never happened," she said sadly, cleaning up the cuts and placing a bad aid on to cover them up. "There." She closed up the first aid kit and carried it off to put it back where it came from. 'Sango, why must you be so angry at me,' Miroku thought bitterly, feeling the bad aid on his forehead. He gave out a small sigh, and finally picked himself up. He quietly walked towards his bedroom, almost stumbling over things. He felt like laying down and going to sleep. As soon as he reached his bedroom, he plumbed down on the king size bed, laying on his stomach. After what seemed like forever, just lying there, he finally was able to get some sleep before the next day.

::Next Mourning::

The next mourning, Miroku and Sango left to go next doors to visit their closest friends, Inuyasha and Kagome. "If they ask about the bad aid on your forehead, you tripped got it!" Sango said, whispering the directions into Miroku's ears. "Yes dear."

"Good," she said, patting him on the pack making him wince from all those bruises that are there.

Kagome and Inuyasha were peacefully eating there breafeast, when they heard a knock on the door. Inuyasha stopped stuffing himself with ramen. "Get the door wench!" he commanded.

Kagome shot him an evil glare as she took a sip of her orange juice. She refused to get up. "You get it!"

"Fine!" he said. He sat up from his chair and headed towards the door and was greeted by Sango and Miroku. "Hello Inuyasha, how are you? Where's Kagome?" Sango question.


"She back there in the dinning room." Inuyasha pointed. "Thank you," Sango said, walked into the dining room to have a little chat with Kagome.

"Hey Inuyasha." Miroku said, shacking hands with Inuyasha.

"Hey Miroku." Inuyasha noticed the bad aid on Miroku's forehead. "What happened to you?"

"What?"

"Your head."

Miroku then realized the 'accident' that took place last night. "Oh that, I, um, fell on my head," Miroku said, trying to cover up for Sango's abusive behavior.

"Stupid monk, getting yourself hurt again." Inuyasha snorted. Miroku was always telling Kagome and Inuyasha that every time they spotted a bruise or any other mild injuring, he always go with the same story: he tripped and fell the wrong way or ran into a pole or something hard. "So, where's Shippo."

"Oh, he and Kirira are still a sleep in his room," Inuyasha said. "Thankfully."

Miroku gave out a slight chuckle. "So, um, how are you?"

"Definitely better then you," Inuyasha said, giving a small laugh. Miroku didn't seem to think it as funny. He knew what he meant by that comment. "It's not funning!" Miroku said. Inuyasha suddenly stopped laughing and look at Miroku's serious face. "You're not that fun to hang around with, aren't ya Miroku." Inuyasha said, giving a playful pat on the back that made Miroku wince a bit. "Please don't that Inuyasha."

"Why what's wrong?" Inuyasha asked.

"Its.... um.... I have a bruise there," Miroku said, felling uneasy.

"Can I see it?"

"What?"

"Can I see your fucking bruise!?" Inuyasha demanded.

"Why?"

"I just want to see how bad it is-"

"Inuyasha, can you come here for a second?" Kagome asked, interrupting the boy's conversation. "What do ya want Kagome?"

"I want you to help me tidy up the kitchen!" Kagome yelled.

"Okay, Okay. Don't have a cow woman." Inuyasha walked into the kitchen with Kagome. Miroku gave out a sigh of relief. He was glad that her didn't show Inuyasha his bruises on Miroku's back. If he did, he'll proably suspect something is going on with his little accidents.

By the time is was noon, Miroku and Sango already left. Inuyasha was watching TV in the living room with Shippo and Kirira and Kagome was in the kitchen doing the dishes and other things. After she was done with her little chores, she walked into the living room to watch a little TV herself. "Hey Kagome?"

Kagome turned her attention from the TV and turned her focus on Inuyasha. "Yes dear."

"Have you notice that Miroku is having a lot of accidents lately?"

"Yeah, now that you mention. He has."

"You think something's up?" Inuyasha asked.

"Maybe. Shippou?" Kagome called out to the older fox demon, who was focusing on the TV and didn't hear Kagome's voice. "Shippou!" Kagome called out again, a little louder. "SHIPPOU!"

Shippou was still having his face towards television. Inuyasha got off the couch and gave rough punch on the his head making him turn his gaze to the human Inuyasha. "OW! What was that for!"

"DAMN IT SHIPPOU! KAGOME WAS FUCKING CALLING OUT YOUR NAME LIKE THREE TIMES!" Inuyasha roared.

"Yes mother." Shippou said, giving his new mother a smile.

"Shippou, have you notice that Miroku was having a lot of accidents lately?"

"Yeah."

"I wonder if he's trying to cover something up," Kagome said.

::At Sango and Miroku's Shrine::

"Miroku, I'm going out for tonight. I expect you to do your daily chores before I return," Sango ordered. "See you later, Hon." She said, and walked out the back door. Miroku sigh. He was glad that he won't have to deal with her beating right now and if he gets his chores done, he for once can have a peaceful night.

To be continued.....