InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mermaid's Tale of Love ❯ Mermaid's Tale of Love ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mermaid's Tale

One-Shot

Hi! It's kinda original, i think. I mean..... at least I haven't seen any story like this, yet. This is R, but I think it would be fine for a PG-13. There's nothing to be surprised. Well, I think. If you think I should change it, please tell me.

Mermaid part is not the main story, it's just something that happens to bring them together again. That's why it's kind of... simple.

The heated bodies collapsed in one another, breathing heavily, whispering and shaking. The little bed turned in a excuse to them to be very close. The night's cold winter came from the open window and made their sweated bodies shiver.

The male got up and took the blankets, which were on the floor wet in beer and wine, and put it around his lover and himself. Before fall asleep he kissed her one more time, whispering how much he loved her.

Next morning, the sun shone brightly and annoyed the asleep couple in the bed. Kagome was the first to moan tiredly and open an eye. She realized she was in her room, but didn't know how she got there. Her head was spinning and her vision was a bit blurry. And somehow her body was sore as if she had been awaken all night.

Slowly, she sat up in the bed with her hand pressing against her head. The other hand was going to rest against the pillow when it hit something warm, which groaned irritably and turned to another side.

This sound got her attention, she turned to see what was there and saw that `what' was a `who'. "Inuyasha...." She said in a low voice, a bit funny, because it was the first sound of the day she spoke.

The white haired boy at her side opened his eyes and sat up, confused. He stared at her eyes which got bigger when realized he was naked. "Oh my...."

Inuyasha stared at her worriedly and confused. How did he end up in Kagome's bed? His eyes widened more than hers when he saw that she also was naked. "Kagome... you're..... we're...."

She didn't even wasted her time screaming her `kya's, she understood what had happened and prayed for her being wrong. She jumped over him, grabbing the white sheet and wrapping it around herself, turning her back to him. "Put your clothes on." She breathed hard, in despair, as if she was in panic.

"Kagome... what happened?" He asked her as he kneeled down, searching for his pants.

"I.... don't remember." She held the air in her lungs, trying to calm herself. "But it's obvious." Then she ran to the bathroom, hoping her mother still had those Emergency Contraceptive Pills, since she doubted Inuyasha had used a condom.

While searching furiously the medicines, reading the bottle's names and throwing them at the floor, her thoughts were torturing her with images of herself with a big belly, being out of school for months because of a pregnancy. Humiliating... a teenager, so called naive, being pregnant.

Thanks God she found the pill and shallow it with some water from the faucet. When the panic was finally over, she started crying. She had sex with him and didn't even remember it. She kneeled on the cold floor, with her hands covering her shameful face.

Her sobs soon reached the hanyou's ears and he walked to her. Finding her in such a depressive state broke his heart. It was his fault she was sobbing like that. Her tiny body wrapped in the blank sheet which was tied up between her breasts, letting her naked arms be the only bare things.

He could smell something beside her tears, her scent was mixed with his own. The proof they had being together the night before. He surely liked that scent, but wouldn't tell her that. Not before she recovered.

Inuyasha bent down, picking her up and hugging her for dear life. Her shaking body was almost limp. "Kagome... I'm sorry."

"I'll never drink again!!" She cried out against his yukata. Inuyasha kissed her forehead, not knowing what to say.

"it was my fault...."

"OUR fault. If we hadn't drunk that much, I would still be pure... gosh, I don't even want to know HOW we did it...!" As she spoke, Inuyasha felt like a knife had stabbed his heart. Not that he was proud of what he had done. He had promised he would protect her and now... he was the one who corrupted her body...

His hands traveled from her waist to her neck and cheeks, lifting her red face from his chest and looking deeply into her eyes. "I'm sorry I did that to you, Kagome. Just..... please don't cry anymore." He wiped her tears, but soon new ones fell over his thumbs. "it.... crying won't fix things up..."

"HOW THE HELL YOU DARE SAY THAT?????" She screamed her lungs out this time. He was so insensitive! Couldn't he understand that she had lost the change to memorize her first kiss and even her first time, which she didn't want to know how it was. "for the pain in my body I can say that we did it more than ONCE!!! My..... my first time.... I didn't even get the chance to remember if it was romantic or animal lust!"

Inuyasha was silent... he tried to understand how her pain was like, but he couldn't. her mind was almost the opposite of his. He would never get her point. He sure understood that it made them more than friends, but the way she was.....

"are we...... still friends?" He asked unsure if he really wanted to hear her answer.

That question stuck home. Kagome's tears dried and she looked up to stare at him. "If you're willing to..." She half smiled. She loved him, but he loved Kikyou. And before she end away from him, beside of what happened, she wanted to be by his side.

Words died where they were forming. Inuyasha hugged her and she hugged him back. Both saying how silly they were and that it wouldn't affect their friendship.

But of course it did.....

A month after the incident, Inuyasha and Kagome finally recovered. Being on their journey with Sango, Miroku and Shippo made them go back to their old selves. Kagome was a happy girl again. Inuyasha, a annoying dog demon.

At the beginning, their companions were kind of suspicious, but it soon was washed away by a fight, a `wench' or a `osuwari'.

And what they became more suspicious now was the reason Kagome didn't go back to her time, yet. It's been over a month. And Inuyasha didn't seem to complain.

"Guys!" Shippo rushed to his friends with a golden comb in his hands. "I found a girl at the river. She gave me this comb saying it was valuable!" The kitsune put the comb in Kagome's hands.

"A girl gave you this?" Sango asked as she stood behind Kagome to see the comb.

"Gosh! We should give it back to her! It's gold! She probably doesn't know how much it's expensive." Kagome said.

"She gave me! I won't go back there and say I don't want it!" Shippo replied.

"okay, you wait here. I'll go there." Kagome sighed and got up from her spot. She walked to the river, leaving the group behind.

"Inuyasha?" Shippo jumped in his shoulder as he was used to. "is it okay let Kagome walk alone in the forest?"

"keh! I smell no danger around here. She can go." He said crossing his arms and legs.

Shippo was not convinced by Inuyasha's answer. He was acting strange for almost a month. Looked like he and Kagome was almost forcing themselves to be near each other. As if they were friends, but just to pretend. "by the way, what happened between you and Kagome?"

Inuyasha's eyes widened. The next thing he saw was the kitsune on the ground and he being held back by Sango and Miroku who were afraid he would kill Shippo. He had always hit him, but this time... he punched him really hard and several times.

He had to beat something up to calm his regretful and mad side. And this `something' ended being the poor kitsune. No... it would be anyone! He just needed an excuse so that he could beat his fury away.

When he came back from his insanity, he saw Shippo being carried away by Sango and Miroku in front of him asking what had gotten in his mind. Oh gosh.... Inuyasha needed a strong enemy... and soon! He almost killed Shippo-chan. [A/N - I love little and sweet Shippo, but who else would Inuyasha beat up?]

Inuyasha was kind of trapped inside his thoughts. He could see Miroku's mouth moving and could see the kitsune crying, but didn't hear them. He imagined the scene.... how he and Kagome did that. Both kissing and carrying bottles of sake while smiling and touching each other until they finally fall on the bed and start their love section.

"I'm... going after Kagome." That's all he could say, his eyes focusing the floor and soon he started walking away.

Meanwhile, Kagome reached the river, but no one was there. She didn't know why but being alone was perfect to do what she have wanted to do for a long time: cry. When her eyes were full of tears, she heard a splash and a voice.

"Are you sad, lady?"

Kagome looked towards the river to find a half naked girl in the surface. Half of her body was underwater. "Hi!" She said shyly, lifting the comb in her hands and so that the girl could see. "You gave this to my friend, Shippo-chan. I came here to give it back to you. It's really valuable. You should keep it."

"I gave it to him, so I don't want it back. And I asked you a question. Are you sad?" The girl swam to some rocks in the middle of the river and leaned against them, her forearm supporting her chin.

"I'm not sad." Kagome said in reply. The girl was kind of impolite. "I came here just to give it back to you, I shouldn't keep talking for too long. Inuyasha will be worried."

When Kagome said the hanyou's name, the girl at the river frowned in a somber way. She lifted her head and stared seriously at the girl from the future how held the comb closer to her heart. "Inuyasha? Do you know the hanyou?"

"yes." Kagome stepped back when she saw the scary expression at the girl's face. She swam near where Kagome was, never leaving her eyes. "what about h-him?"

"That's why you're sad! That hanyou made you sad! He's a poisonous fish, Kagome. Pretty, but lethal."

Kagome gasped "how do you know my name?"

The girl looked down and up, as if she had been trapped and was looking a way out. "The kitsune, Shippo, told me about you." She lied.

"You're lying!" Kagome accused, she knew very well when a person was lying, that's why she loved her psychology class. "how do you know me? And Inuyasha?"

"It's not you business!!!" The girl yelled.

"When it comes about me, it IS my business!!" Why that girl was yelling from the water? If she was so angry, why didn't she came out of the water and faced her standing up, as every angry person would? "Come out of the water!!"

The girl frowned even more. Her wet hair had an unnoticed blond fuse which Kagome could swear it was done in a hairdresser if in Sengoku Jidai had one. "I want my comb back!" She stretched her hand.

Kagome stepped in her direction and bent down to give the comb in the girl's hand. She didn't think of the possibilities that that girl, still in the river, could be able to do. When she grabbed the comb, she smiled evilly. With the same hand, she grabbed Kagome's wrist and pulled her into the water in a hard splash.

When Kagome opened her eyes under water, she saw the girl swimming in her direction really fast. What was that in her legs? She was half fish?! She was a mermaid!!! The girl from the future panicked and tried to swim away, but it was in vain. The mermaid reached her and held her by her neck.

The evil girl smiled and spoke with a normal voice, as if she wasn't underwater. "I thought about eating you... but I've got something worse..." With that she placed a hand in Kagome's knees and her legs immediately turned in an elegant fish's tail. Her breath, which was held in her lungs was now free as if she was breathing air. Her tentatively scream was now as loud as when she run from a demon.

It was when Kagome noticed the girl had the comb pressed against her [Kagome's] thigh. The transformation was happening because the comb!!!! With her new agility she got free from the mermaid and hid between some rocks. It was when the half fish girl started laughing and saying "you can hide, but not forever. See my golden comb? You can only transform back if you have it. If you ever want to be human again, you must look for me. Or else, get yourself comfortable in those rocks and live there forever!"

The girl was about to swim away when Kagome showed herself again. She didn't want to be a mermaid. She wanted to go back being her old self! Seeing Kagome's face, the girl smiled devilish and realized something she hadn't before. "Your transformation is not complete." Then she started laughing like a maniac, holding her belly with her hands "You're not complete! You'll drown little by little! And you can't be out of water and get yourself dry or you die. That's so funny! Die or die!" Then she started swimming away saying her last words before her image disappear in the intense blue water "Inuyasha's woman. I bet he can't save you this time."

"Why did you do this????" Kagome cried out, hoping she would hear, but no. The girl had vanished from her view. "why, why, why....." she started crying... her tears never disguising from the river's water. `cursed...... cursed.....'

"Kagome? Kagome where are you???" His voice! Kagome gasped and looked up. She saw his image from underwater, it was bright from the sun in the water and it was full of moving waves which was playing cutely with him. `no, no, no.... I can't let him see me! Not this way! He would leave me! I can't bear that. Not after what we did.'

She felt like crying again, then swam to the rock and hid behind them. Lucky it went high above the water so she could see him better. She slowly swam to the surface and let her blue eyes pop open to stare at him even before her nose went off the water. With delicacy, her hands were placed in the rocks helping herself up.

`Where is him?' She thought when she saw no one standing where he was before. Then she saw his feet coming from above and landing a few centimeters from her wet hands, scaring her out of her skin.

"There you are! It's not time to bath, ya know!"

"Go away!" She replied and dove deeply in the river. Leaving a confused hanyou staring at the splashes.

"Wench! Get back here!" He yelled, but she didn't come. Well, soon she had to come up and breath so he would wait to see where she was and when she come up he would catch her. Stupid bitch... stupid, baka, sensual....

He stood there for nearly two minutes, sweat started forming in his forehead. She couldn't hold her breath that long could she? She would come up any moment now... any moment....

From underwater, Kagome saw him standing in the rocks. He wouldn't go away. She tried to swim away, but noticed her skirt was stuck in a sharp rock. She pulled from the rock with all her strength. In the end her skirt was turn into pieces and she got free of what remained in her body.

Right after that she heard him, he was desperate already "KAGOMEEEE!!!!" then he jumped in the water right behind her. They stayed still, staring to each other until Kagome try to swim away and Inuyasha grab her. She slapped his hand way from her wrist, but he held her closer and went to the surface. The water splashed in every direction when both threw their hairs off their face in the same time. "What the hell are you doing? Never hold your breath that long!!!" He yelled angrily, but relieved.

Kagome just stared at him, trying to answer coherently and back off of his grip before he feel her fish tail. "I'm all right now... let go...." But he frowned and didn't let go off her waist. "Let Go, DAMNIT!" She shouted angrily. That surprised him and he let go. His eyes wide. Her only reaction was starting to cry.

"Hey! Stop it! What happened?" He asked without a clue.

She managed to wipe her tears before falling and asked him seriously "that night... do you regret it?"

He paled, should he tell her the truth? Would she hate him? "I... I....."

"You do..." She whispered more to herself than to him.

"No! I mean..." He sighed and cupped her face "I only regret I was drunk and don't remember how good it was." He smiled and backed a little. He saw her smiling through tears. "Don't cry, koishii..." But this line just made her cry harder and press her forehead against his chest. He embraced her and swam to earth "let's take you off the river. You may get a cold."

Kagome's eyes widened. She just couldn't get out of the water or he would see her... "NO!" She pushed against his chest and freed herself of his arms. "I don't want to leave the water." Gosh... that sounded weird. She swam to the middle of the river again.

Inuyasha was losing his little patience. "stop this stupid game and move over! We have shikon no kakera to find!"

"then just go!" She yelled.

"How the hell am I supposed to go if my tama detector won't go with me?" He regretted those words even before saying them.

Kagome's eyes fell on the water around her. She had to look at something.. anything! anything but his eyes. His words echoed in her mind `tama detector.... how good it was..... tama detector.....' "that really all I am to you..." she sobbed, anger coming to her.... "IF THAT'S ALL YOU CAN GO! I'M GOING TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM ALONE!!!!"

Inuyasha was ready to answer her, but "What problem?" he asked suspiciously, that was why she didn't want to get out from the water?

"THIS PROBLEM, YOU BAKA!!!!!" With that, she put her both hands in the rock and pushed up, lifting from the water and sitting there cutely, showing her beautiful, long fish tail. Her uniform shirt was almost transparent and Inuyasha could see her bra.

The dog demon was struck in his place. His mouth didn't move correctly and his arms were so limp that he thought they had died. "Ka.... Kagome..."

"go after your shikon no tama. I don't care. I can find that stupid mermaid and make her transform me back into human."

"Mermaid???? You mean Laura????" Inuyasha asked out loud even before realizing it. Kagome's anger flew away suddenly. She stared at him as the world had gone dark.

"I don't know her name, but she knew yours....... HOW COME?????"

Inuyasha didn't answer her. His arms finally stared moving again and he silently took off his shirt.... Kagome stared at him in confusion. Then his pants followed and then he was wearing only his loin clothes.

He looked deeply in her eyes and started walking into the water, in her direction. Kagome felt as she had been enchanted. Her eyes couldn't leave his anymore. Her body was tense, but the warmth inside her could make her melt any moment now.

His body was so perfect.... just like a divine creature who was born just to be her guardian angel... and he was coming closer. The water was high in his chest now. And he finally reached her.

With a sigh, he placed his hands on her fish tail, right where her tights were supposed to be. Then his hands traveled to her stomach and lifted up her shirt. Leaving her with her bra.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was barely a whisper. His forehead touched hers. "I... Inuyasha..."

"Get out from the water." He said. His arms embracing her and finally lifting her from the rock and walking back to soil. He sat her there and put his clothes on. And took her again.

"No! I can't!" She yelled!

"Shut up already! Of course you can! I won't leave you in this river with that mermaid around!"

To held herself up, Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck with her head in the crook of his neck. "Please take me back..." she surprised him with a sob.

"I'm going to take you to Kaede!" He said softly. He was going to help her the only way he knew. Unfortunately he didn't know that that trip back to the village could mean Kagome's death.

She was feeling all drops fall from her body to the ground with fear in her mind. She started feeling terribly dry and her fish tail's scale felt like still blades piercing her skin. As she got drier she felt even worse. Her breath was difficult as if she was on top of Everest. Her mouth dry... it was damn uncomfortable. She would die if Inuyasha didn't take her back.

Her dry throat didn't let her voice come right. Crying, she used all her strength to scream a single word, even feeling her throat sore after that. "Osuwari!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks goodness he fell back with her on top of him. She couldn't move, yet. He didn't released his grip. So she tried again. "Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari!" She just stopped because she tasted blood erupting from her throat.

Inuyasha was several feet under ground. She got that chance to push herself with her arms with a monstrous will to survive to the river's direction. Those scales hurt badly against the soil.

She dig her nail in the ground and pushed forward. It took several minutes until she gave up, falling unconscious ten feet far from the water.

But she was lucky, by that time Inuyasha could stand up again. He saw her laying there.... unconscious.... pitiful.... He called her a wench in his min, but when he tried to get her in his arms again he felt her skin... it was... somehow drier than normal and her lips were almost white. Realization hit him and he quickly jumped inside the water, taking her with him, diving her deep in the water.

Little by little her skin became normal again and she opened her eyes, realizing she was back in his arms.

"Kagome? Can you hear me?" He asked softly as he caressed her cheek.

"uh... baka... I told you I couldn't leave the river..." She said half smiling. After all she had won their fight about the river.

"what are we going to do?" He asked softly.

"anything but tell them about it. I don't want to be seen like that." She felt his embrace grow softer.

"I'll take you back to you human form. I promise."

"first we have to find Laura. How did you meet her?"

"I was a pup.... she was older. She enchanted me so that I would drown and she could have her meal. But I fought her and she got really upset."

"Is that all?" She asked. She could swear it was a love story, not a predator and victim tale. And how she knew her name? Inuyasha... was hiding something.

"I swear..."

Kagome slowly broke their embrace and stared at his eyes. Hers shone with love and his in sorrow. He felt guilty for her condition. She smiled to reassure him she was fine beside being a mermaid, but before he smiled back, she felt a sharp pain on her back. "kyaaaaaaa" She screamed.

Inuyasha looked around in despair. What the hell happened? He gasped as he saw a wound in her back. In a rush, he held her closer and searched that mermaid who had hurt her.

There she was! He knew it! Laura was such a bad loser. Now she was trying revenge using Kagome. "Laura! Come out!!!" He screamed as he reached Tetsusaiga. This time he was stronger. He would finish her off in minutes.

But it wasn't as he wanted to. Kagome suddenly jumped off his arms and dove in the water. "Kagome!!!!!!!"

He saw her swimming under water. She left a trail of red water. He could see the shadows trying to catch each other, swimming in a incredibly speed. He couldn't lose them! He ran from rock to rock around the river.

Kagome followed the mermaid. Why she wasn't fighting? She felt like she was going to be trapped, but still followed her. She needed to go back to her human form! Soon she realized she really had been trapped. The river had ended in the sea.... it was a big battlefield...

She swam to the surface and looked around. The ocean forward.... and Inuyasha behind her, standing in a cliff looking at her and calling her back. It was dangerous, she knew it.

"So, Kagome....." She heard the mermaid's voice. "Wanna me to turn you back in a human so that you and Inuyasha can fuck?"

"H-how... how do you know?" Kagome paled. Hopefully Inuyasha hadn't heard that.

"Oh! So that's true? I just said it to bore you, but since it's true...." She smiled evilly

"How do you know my name in first place?" Kagome asked angrily.

"You're my prey! I've studied about you for a long time! I will eat you and your boyfriend hanyou!"

"what do you have against us?!" she insisted.

"I was in love with him! He threw me away because I as a half fish! He's a half dog and I wasn't disgusted with him!" Kagome could see Laura's eyes firing her fury straight at her. "If I can't have him! Nobody will!" With that said, she dove and in the next moment Kagome saw blood.

Too much blood... from where Laura had disappeared. The red water was surrounding her...

"Get away from there, Kagome!!!!!" Inuyasha screamed from the hill.

She was confused. What had happened? Curious, she dove and realized what had happened. Her eyes widened when she saw the biggest shark ever! It was swallowing Laura who, even dead, had a evil smile on her face.

Kagome didn't think much. She swam full speed back to the river. She hadn't noticed she was that far in the sea. The river was far away. Inuyasha was a red spot up in that cliff.

She was reaching it.... she was....... she was....... she was losing her speed. She felt her fish tail transform in legs again. It was the worse time to be human again! She turned to see the shark coming in her direction full of speed. `I'm dead' she thought...

"KAGOMEEEE!!!!" Inuyasha's scream was louder than before. She looked up at him and saw him really near her. He was standing in some rocks in the beach.

He jumped in the water to help her out. He could handle the shark easily, but he had to get her away from the sea first. He swam to her and when he finally got her he saw the shark opening its mouth to eat them both. "FEH" He grabbed Kagome by her waist and kicked the shark. With the kick he supported himself to jump high and forward, landing on the sand in the other side of the beach.

"Are you all right, Kagome?" He shaked her shoulders trying to make her react somehow. Her shock still affected her.

"she died before my eyes..." She said...

He hugged her close "She deserved that." He said coldly.

She didn't care if she was naked and he was hugging her close. What mattered was that they were together. And she was human again.

"aham..." A voice sounded behind them. "I think it's not the proper time and place to do such a thing..."

They turned red and looked at Miroku staring at them with a knowing face.

*Blush*

"You guys may continue another time. Now we must get going."

***********

Inuyasha sat like a doggie in front of a door. He was in Kagome's time and was waiting for her outside the bathroom as she commanded him. It's been about fifteen minutes she was there. She said she was going to do a pregnancy test whatever that was.

He knew that his life was about to change. If she really was pregnant he had to be more cautious with their journey, not push her so much and the most important: cover her with kisses and sleep with his head in her belly hearing their baby moving.

Or.... if she wasn't pregnant... he would cover her face with kisses, anyways. Besides, they always could try again.

His ears twisted as he heard the click sound of the opening door. He held his breath as Kagome came out of the bathroom with a unreadable expression.

"so...?" He asked. He wanted to be a father! But he wanted to be with her more time before having pups! Be or not be? [A/N- Inuyasha Hamlet?]

"I'm not!!!!" She screamed happily, flying into his welcoming embrace.

Inuyasha felt a bit disappointed, but her happiness made that feeling vanish. He smiled and felt her happy tears wet his kimono.

"I was so scared. I thought I would have to tell mama about that. I would have to leave school, the journey and everything else. I'm so glad it turned to be a happy ending for us."

Inuyasha gently kissed her lips. "One day we will have one." He said.

"One day. In four or five years maybe. It's not healthy have children before that time." She answered happily, patting his nose with the tip of her finger.

"All that time?" He asked sadly. Kagome knew what he was thinking about. He thought it was going to be no sex for all the time.

"you animal... come here and I'll show you something." She got up, taking him with her by his hand. They entered in her room and she locked the door. She opened her drawer and picked up a package. "as long as you wear that, we may make it." She blushed.

"What's that?" He asked in confusion.

"well..... you see... something men wear to do THAT and not get women pregnant."

Inuyasha's mouth formed a `o'. He took the package from her and hid it in his kimono. "It will be useful, then..." He grinned and took her hand, kissing her gently on the lips.

Kagome loved his kiss. It was so gently... a soft touch with the lips. Yet, very passionate. His hand in her cheek, caressing her, while his other hand traveled up and down her back. Soon she felt the kiss grow hungrier when he licked her lips softly, asking entrance.

When Kagome realized she had to breathe she left his mouth and rested her cheek against his. He didn't stop kissing her, he placed sweet kisses down her throat and shoulders smiling when feeling her shivering.

"Inuyasha... my family's at home..." She reminded him before both lose their minds.

"that's not fair... I want us to have our real first time." He pushed himself up and stared at her deeply blue gray eyes.

"It can wait one more night, ne? When we're back in your time." She smiled sweetly.

"yeah... I guess you're right. No good be caught. But I want to sleep in your bed." He said jokingly. Kagome sighed and smiled.

"Better lock the door... I don't want to hear Souta screaming `Mama! Kagome and the Puppy Boy are sleeping together.' He already did it when I said we hugged." She took his hands from her sides and locked the door.

She opened her closet to take her blankets and put it on her bed. Then, she turned off the lights and crawled under the blankets. "Wanna a pillow?" She asked as he settled down beside her.

"I already have." He answered grinning, reaching up to kiss her long good night. "See you in my dreams." He said before leaning on his pillow, or better, Kagome's chest.

"I really hope nobody come in." She blushed furiously.

"You locked the door, remember? Now go to sleep or I may..." He was cut by Kagome's strong embrace.

"You may nothing! I'm already asleep... hugging my teddy bear... good night sweetheart."

"good night, koibito." He yawned and fell asleep.

Ooooooh! I finished it!!!!!!! Come on I want more than 10 reviews for this one! It's the first time I write something like that. It was going to be a lemon, believe it or not, but because of the nc-17 thing I had to edit it.

Thanks for reading and..... REVIEW!!!!!