InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku finds someone ❯ The Opening ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
chapter one

The sunlight shines through the cracks of a closed window. It shines on a young girl's face. she opens her eyes. Those light purple eyes which sparkle in the sun's rays of a young 15 yr old half tiger demon, named mira. Mira gets up and strechs and yawns. She then looks at her shicon jewel sharded bracelet on her left wrist.
Mira: i must find the rest of the shicon jewel to become a full tiger-demon. So i can be strong enough to kill naraku. So he'll pat for what he did to my parents. and made me like this mira looks down at her small dog like fox companion and smiles.
Mira: right kinra.
Kinra*happy*: meow!
Mira: but i guess fo right now i have to find a strong, but still very cute monk to give me a child.
Kinra: *confused* meow?
Mira: yeh. i know but where am gonna find him?

Faraway but nearby inuyasha and his crew are walking along a dirt road. shippo has been repeating the same sentence over and over. inuyasha is getting really annoyed. Shippo: am bored.
Inuyasha*thinks to himself*: that's it i take it anymore! SHUT UP SHIPPO!(bonk) Shippo: Waaah!
Kagome: inuyasha leave shippo along!(wack)
Inuyasha: he started it.
Mikoru: .....sigh.
Sango looks at miroku.
Sango: what's wrong miroku?
miroku: .........
Sango: hmm!
miroku's has work its way on sango's ass.(...pat,pat)
Sango: stop that! *slap*
Kagome: poor perverted miroku.
Then smoke fills the air. Inuyasha smells that there's a demon near where the smoke is. kilala transforms everyone jumps on her back. when they get there.In the smoke is a monk and a tiger eared girl with long black sliver like hair. She holds a sword that is kinda like inuyasha's. and along side her is a small fox that looks a bit like kilala. but wit three tails. there's a monk in front of the girl and her kilala look alike friend. then the monk turns into a huge praying mantis.mira then takes out her sword.
Mira: i knew you were to good to true!
Praying mantis: yes i ate the prince and took over his body.
Mira: how could you!
Praying mantis: it was easy all i did was-
Tears begin to flow in mira's eyes.
Mira: shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dreaded wind slash!
Praying mantis: ahhhhhhhhhh!
mira slash's the air and a huge black wind slices the monster in two.
Mira: looks like you'll won't give me a child now! right kinara.
Kinara: meow!
but then the mantis comes back.the pieces start to move.
Mira: what's going on here?
Praying mantis: silly girl i have shards of the shicon jewel.
Mira: damn you!
Kagome: who's that girl inuyasha?
Inuyasha: i don't know. and where did she get that sword from.
Sango: look at her left wrist she has shards of the shicon jewel.

miroku looks to see what's going on. then he sees mira as the monster repairs itself. but then it attacks mira behind her without warning. miroku runs in and uses his wind tunnel. as the mantis was about to be suck into miroku's wind tunnel mira sees something shiny in one of the mantis chunks of flesh. mira then does a quick slash attack with her hand.
Mira: sacred claw!
mira's attack sherds the mantis's guts. the shicon jewel shard flys out near kagome. miroku quickly closes his wind tunnel. just before kagome picks it up kinra get's it.and runs back to mira. mira bends down and takes the jewel shard out of her mouth. as mira pats her head.
Mira *smiles*: thanxs girl.
Kinara *happy*: meow!
mikoru* thinks to himself:she has some nice looking hips.
Mira stands up and walkds over to mikoru. mikoru looks at her from her well busted chest down to her great looking legs.
Mira:thanxs for helping me. my name is mira. what's yours?
just before mikoru open's his mouth. then mikoru is struck down by kinara.
Mira:kinara!bad girl very bad girl!get off him!!
kinara runs behind a rock. mira then looks down at her swirly eyed monk.
Mira:are you alright?
mikoru starts twiching.
mikoru:uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
kagome and sango run over to mikoru.
Kagome:mikoru are you alright?
mira:mikoru, mikoru?
mira gets on top of mikoru. mira then places mikoru's hand on her ass. she kisses mikoru.
sango*blushs*:what are you doing?!
mira doesn't listen. she keeps on kissing mikoru. soon eough mikoru's eyes awaken, to see mira with her long black sliver like hair covering her face. mikoru then grabs mira's ass. mikoru kisses her back.
inuyasha:he's gonna get slap.
mira feels as mikoru grabs at her ass but ignores it for at least a minute. mira then breaks the kiss, and gets up and off mikoru so he can stand up. mikoru sits up.
mira*smiles*:your such a pev mikoru.
mikoru then stands up. mira then kisses him on the cheek, and whispers in his ear.
mira:meet me by the mosholu temple at sunset.
mira kisses mikoru again mira then takes a few steps back. she yells out a strange sentence.
mira:gotcha ba goose.
mira kisses the air jumps in the air. she transforms into this girl. her hair has changed to sliver she grows a tiger like tail. kinra transforms into her ulimate form with nine tails and fire paws.mira then jumps on kinra's back. mira yells out.
mira:see you later mikoru!
sango and kagome both give mikoru dirty looks.
sango:what does she mean by see you later!
mikoru*sweatdrop*:nothing! i don't know what she's talking about!
inuyasha:damn that tiger girl didn't care that mikoru used his perverted moves on her.
shippo:yea. usually when he does that to sango he gets hurt.
inuyasha:who asked you?
*
inuyasha hits shippo with his fist*.
shippo:waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
kagome:inuyasha SIT!
inuyasha gets thrown into the ground.
inuyasha:will you stop doing that!

that's my frist chapter if you want to read chapter 2 mosholu temple give at least 10 reviews. please tell me what you think of it.