InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku finds someone ❯ part2 of mosholu temple ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
part 2 of mosholu temple

As small fox like kinra looks on at miroku. miroku's eyes are full of tears. as kinra looks the other way looking at her half tiger demon mother mira with a confused face.
kinra then looks to the ground. then back at mira. mira's eyes are now beginning to tear now. now kinra starts to cry too also sensing that miroku and mira will never be together.

kinra*sadly crys*: meow,mew,ow!
miroku turns around and looks at kinra as she crys. miroku looks down as little kinra as she crys and picks her up holding her in his arms.
mira: miroku. so what if am a demon. don't you want our child to be strong.
mikoru: yes. but........
mira: but what miroku?
miroku: i can't bear to see you cry like this bye mira.
mira then gets up off bench and runs over to miroku with her eyes full tears.
mira: miroku wait. please!
miroku stops walking and turns around to see mira running right towards him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
(SONG PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND)

DEEP IN MY SOUL
A FEELING SO STRONG
IT TAKES CONTROL

LIVING FAR APART
I'LL MAKE A WISH
ON A SHOOTING STAR

THERE WILLL COME A DAY
SOME WHERE FARAWAY
IN YOUR ARMS I'LL STAY
MY ONLY LOVE

EVEN THOUGH YOUR GONE
I'LL LOVE WILL STILL LIVE ON
THE FEELING IS SO STRONG
MY ONLY LOVE,MY ONLY LOVE

YOU'VE REACHED THE DEEPEST PART
OF A SECRET PART IN
WITHIN MY HEART
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
mira grabs miroku's hand and pulls him down to his knees.
mira: but i don't want you-
mira gives miroku a quick kiss. more tears fall from mira's eyes.
mira: i don't want you to leave. please don't do this me miroku.
miroku stands up and shakes out of mira's grasp, then starts away. mira looks up at miroku's back as he walks away. even more tears flow from her purple like cat eyes.
mira: miroku! i know am demon but am half as you can see. but am also a young 15 yr old human too! miroku i....i...i.. LOVE YOU MIROKU! i love you miroku. can't you understand that.
miroku stops walking. mira looks down as her tears fall into the grass drop by drop. miroku starts walking back to mira.
mira: when i frist saw i was only 5 yrs old i was hiding in the bushs. that was the time when you lost you dad. i couldn't stay there when i saw that huge blast. and ran away. soon after when i turn 13. i went back to ask you to give me a child. but you weren't there i ask that nice man that was there he said you had left. i thought i would never see you again. until today but now your going to-
miroku picks up mira's chin and wipes her hair long black sliver hair and tears away with his fingers.
miroku: i love you too.
miroku then gives mira a long and passionate kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br /> THE FEELING SO STRONG
MY ONLY LOVE
MY ONLY LOVE
MY ONLY LOVE
(song fades in the back ground)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< br /> mira * sniff *: you really mean it?
miroku: yes (...pat,...pat).
mira: oh miroku you perv. *smooch*
miroku: i know (...pat,...pat).
mira smiles a bit. kinra is still crying. mira picks up kinra and places her in her arms.
mira: hush now little kinra.
miroku puts his hand on kinra's back and strokes her fur gently.
miroku: don't worry kinra am not going anywhere.
kinra*sniff*: p...a...p...a
mira: did you hear that miroku?
miroku: what?
mira: she said-
kinra *yells out happly* :papa! m...a...m...a. mama!
mira: I never heard her talk before. she said mama!
mikoru: and papa.
mira holds kinra up in the air. kinra smiles happly while whishing her three fire tip tails about,as mira hugs her tightly.
mira: this is the happiest day of my life.
mira and miroku both stand up off the dark green grass.miroku gives mira a tounge kiss (A/N:Whoa!) and holds mira's hand. miroku then breaks the kiss.
miroku: don't you mean happiest day of our lives mira?
mira: yes happiest day of our lives.
inuyasha: i better get a move on before that damn tiger-demon hears me.
inuyasha makes a quick dash. mira's ears twich. miroku wonders why did her ears suddenly twich. kinra starts to growl.
mira: miroku. you should be getting back to your um.... friends.
miroku: why?
mira: because that mutt-faced inuyasha was spying on us a few moments ago.
miroku: inuyasha is really fast, he's probably spilling all he heard to the others by now.
mira: not worry. kinra will get us to your friends before inuyasha does. *mira looks at kinra* okay kinra we gotta give pa pa here a lift okay.
kinra then jumps out of mira's arms and transforms into her ulimate for. mira then jumps onto kinra's back.mira extends her hand to miroku.
miroku: are you sure its safe?
miroku looks at kinra's fire lighted paws.mira looks at mikoru.
mira: don't be silly miroku. you know kinra will never hurt her pa pa, now come on.
mira grabs miroku's hand and pulls on to kinra's back.
mira: now hold on tight.
mira holds on tight to mikoru as mikoru holds on to mira's waist very tightly.

Sliverinusaha: thank for everyone who has visited but i need reviews so pleaz write a review when your done readin this pleaz.
Cherry-moon:yea pleaz.
Sliverinusasha: don't make take out my piko-piko hammer out becuz of you.
Cherry-moon: okay am sorry.
both Cherry-moon and SliverInusasha: so until next time readers.Happy reading