InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Missy's book of one-shots ❯ Terror at Jack-in-the-box ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fluffy and me go to Jack-in-Box

By Missy-Bee.

One day I was hungry and so was Fluffy-sama. I had just gotten my driver license begin a sweet and really cool sixth teen year old and all. Fluffy was laying around my house reading different mangas laying around and watching old Real World episodes on MTV. Rin had been taken to school. Jaken had been told to get a job.

He had become a very good shoeshine boy for some reason. He also worked in a burrito truck. I don't how he got that job but I didn't ask him. I don't like talking to him. Fluffy has gotten quite fond of the TV and has a passion about reality based shows. Big brother being his favorite so it seemed. I have getting a Jumbo Jack craving and there only one way to get one.

"Want to go to Jack-In-Box Lord Fluffy? I'll get you two tacos," I said.

"I told you I don't eat human food," fluffy replied coldly.

"What the hell do you eat? You haven't eaten in days," I yelled.

"I'm watching my weight. Perhaps if I stop eating my body will eat away at itself from the inside out and I'll die and finally be rid of you," Fluffy.

"That's not a nice thing to say," said I.

"I don't like you. So why should I be nice," Sesshy said coldly.

"Because you're stuck here forever and you're not starving yourself. Turn the TV off. We are going to Jack-In-Box," I said.

"You can go by yourself. I'm watching the TV," fluffy said.

[Five minutes later]

"I can't believe you stupid human turned hanyou. You killed the TV," Sesshy roared.

"Oh well it was my brother's anyway. He won't mind he's not here anyway. Now let's go,"


"You made me miss that human wench get slapped," fluffy said.

"Who cares they'll show it again," I cried.

"I don't wish to go," Fluffy said.

[Ten minutes later]

"Ah, now the seat belts," fluffy said.

"I hate this car! It's to small why don't get a big and better one," I said.

"I like my Jetta now shut up. Or do you want me to smash your tail in the door again," said I.

"Stupid fan-craze girl. More abusive every time," Sesshy mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. On to Jack-In-box," I cry.

After driving through the streets and sidewalk like a maniac we arrive at Jack-in-Box. I have completed in taking out fifth teen trashcans, two shopping carts, and one bicycle and my car still spotless and without a dent. Do people fear my driving or me? I haven't figured out which quite yet. Fluffy has a few bumps on his head but he will live. Fluffy once again just rips the seat belt off with his claws.

I hit Fluffy with the door. Why hasn't he killed me? The world shall never know. We enter in many people stop and stare. I feel incline to flip them off but I chose just to give them an ice-cold stare. I have been traveling with a very murderous inu-youkia lord after all. I cut everyone in line since they were too stupid to move now.

"I want two Jumbo jacks, two cokes, two large fries, one cheesecake, and an apple pie. Got that," I demand.

"Will that be here or to go," asked the same stupid clerk I always seem to get after he repeated my order.

"Here," was my rushed replied.

"That will be 16.76," the clerk said in a pleasant manner

"Are you sure," I asked.

This clerk never gets the price right. At first I thought he just couldn't press the little buttons right or something. Now I think he doing it on purpose. Just so he can see me get mad. Perhaps he likes me or something I don't know.

Since I order the same thing just about every time and it's only 15.36. The stupid clerk recheck everything press more button price keeps changing. Yeah I give him a hard time. I work at Blockbusters so I have that kind of power. Fluffy has found a seat and look around coolly at his new surroundings while everyone try not to stare.

"Oh I'm sorry it only 15.36," he said with a nervous laugh.

"That's what I thought. I know how to add buddy," I snapped and slapped a twenty down.

"I'm sorry it's the machine," said the stupid clerk.

"Yeah, yeah," I said out loud. For some reason I hate this guy. I'm sorry but that's just how I feel.

"Your number is 23," said the guy and counted out my change.

"Whatever. I need another buck pal. I gave you a twenty," I said when I recounted my change.

"Sorry," said the clerk.

"Don't let it happen again," I threaten.

[At table]

"I thought I was rude," Fluffy snorted.

"Shut up. I don't like him," say I.

"Why? He's a smelly human like you," Fluffy says quietly.

"I'm a hanyou like you stupid brother," I said

"Same difference and I detest you both," he says.

"Whatever. I shall become a full demon. Then you will have to love me," I declared.

"I think not," Fluffy said.

"Don't you like me just a little," I said sweetly.

"Let me see you kidnap me from my land and my ass-kissing toad servant and Rin and I'm supposed to like you? Not to mention you put me on a stupid game show called who wants to be a millionaire and I still have not recovered any money from that. Plus the fact that you smash my tail in doors, pushed me into doors, and used me for target practice. Then it was that time you tied my tail to the staircase rail and push me over the stairs. No, I don't think I like you at all. In fact, I really hate you and if I could kill you I would have long ago," Sesshy states.

"Hey, you like being on the game show though," I said.

"Only because you got rid of Inuyasha and all his parasites and that fox child gave me lice," Sesshy said.


"You know you like me," say I.

"If you say so," Sesshy says.


"Number 23 you food is ready," said the clerk.

[Back at the counter]

Stupid clerk: Would you like any ketchup with this?

"Yeah Sherlock ya think? No, I like my fries hot and salty. Where are the forks and spoons? Some straws would be nice too," I demand.

"Sorry about that. Is that better," the clerk

"Whatever. Next time get it right," I said.

The stupid clerks nod heads. For a second it looks like he could cry. Many people have eaten hurriedly and left. New people have arrived. People leaving give them warning looks, telling them to go to the other one or to a different fast food restaurant.

Fluffy looks at the food and doesn't want to eat it. Though they are, some things that he hasn't saw yet like French fries or a cheesecake. I myself have begun eating. Fluffy starts to examine French fries.

"Just eat it okay. It's not like it can kill you," I say.

"I do not wish to eat," he says.

"Will you just try it and besides normal humans don't eat this stuff," I say.

"Oh, really," Sesshy says with a cocked eyebrow.

"No you have to be strong and have lots of power to eat fast food," I say trying to convince him.

"I think you're lying," he says.

"I am not. Whatever don't eat. I'll hook you up to an IV when you pass out," I snap.

"What is an IV," Fluffy asks.

"Don't worry about it. Eat the damn fries stop smashing them," I cry out.

"What is this white thing," he says as he presses a claw into it.

"Cheesecake. You can have the apple pie," I said.

"I don't eat apples," says lord fluffy butt.

"Then try the cheesecake you may like it especially since you press you claws all in it," I say.

"Hmm different," fluffy says after biting into it.

"See," I tell him.

"I have misjudged this food. It isn't human food. Weird," Sesshy says.

"I guess you can say that," I say.

Fluffy nobly nib a little bit of everything. Taking slow gracefully bites. Everyone is shock. I mean come on how many guys actually eats like that around here. They so used to guys chewing loudly, loudly smacking sound, followed by grunting, and maybe half chewed food being spat out. Fluffy give then a cold deadly look followed by me giving them dirty looks.

With our looks combine they turn back around and leave us be. Damn hillbillies. Damn uncultured swine's for humans. Damn wanna be ghetto preps. Damn them all. Damn this place. (Man I have to stop watching Family guy I getting liked Stewie.) Fluffy goes back to drinking his coke without slurping and gracefully eating his jumbo jack.

"So the food is to your liking Lord Sesshomaru, says I almost being formal for once.

"I supposed it is," Sesshomaru says a little taken aback by my last comment.

"Good," I said because I am forced to eat the nasty apple pie since Fluffy liked the cheesecake. Then when you thought it couldn't get any worst he came out of the box.

"Hello everyone! Enjoying my new and improve jumbo jacks," said the one and only Jack.

"Yes," said everyone else but us.

Why do our Jack-in-Box actually have some loser that dresses up like Jack? No other Jack-In-Boxes does it. Fluffy cocks an eyebrow giving Jack a warning look. Jack doesn't take the hint. This will prove to be a fatal mistake for Jack.

"How ya doin'? Enjoying yourselves. You two make a cute couple," Jack says in an annoying voice.

"Get away from my presence annoying human thing," Fluffy said.

"Look buddy get the hell away from us we're trying to relax," I said.

"Ah, come on I think it time for a song," said the retarded Jack.

"YAY," cry all the morons.

"Spare us Jack before you get jack," I warned.

Fluffy lets out a small smirk. In which Jack catches must to our disgust. Jack starts jumping around doing some stupid dance. Everyone clapping their hands as some cheesy music plays. I excuse my self to the restroom. Jack starts to sing some very cheesy song about food. Fluffy looks pissed and most likely will transform into his truest form and smash this restaurant much like he smashed Wendy's.

However we didn't go there to eat we went to destroy it. I hate Wendy's they have the worst food ever. I sneak out the window. Can you believe the place actually windows in the bathroom and stupid people always sneaking food out to the beggars outside. I got in the trunk of the car and pull out my baseball bat ah yes it will come it will handy now won't it.

Fluffy is rubbing his temples as he trying to get away from Jack who is all over him. Like a ninja, I sneak up upon stupid jack.

[Crack]

The loser is exposed and Jack is no more and is daze momentarily I destroy all the cameras around the place. Fluffy pick the loser who was Jack up and throws him in the nearest trashcan. He lets out a deep growl scaring everyone and making little kids cry as I start the car. I take the cracked head of the fallen jack and place it in my truck. Ha, who has the biggest jack ball now Lindsay? I let out an evil laugh as Fluffy finishes destroying the place. He walks out and gets in the car as we drive far away. Well not really we had to pick up Rin first. Jaken is forced to walk home or take the bus for some reason he always smell like charcoal all the time.

[At home once again]

"See! See! I made a popcorn tree Sesshomaru-sama," Rin said in her gleeful voice.

"That's wonderful Rin," Sesshy says in a cool manner.

"Rin! Lunch is ready," I call from the kitchen.

"YAY! Corn dogs," Rin yells.

"Yup," I say with a smile.

Jaken came home later on. Looking quite black. He had earned twenty bucks today. So all in all today was a good day. Hell, I didn't even have to use my AK.

"Stop with the crappy raps songs," Sesshy yells from across the room.

"Go to heck fluffy," I call out we don't swear when Rin around.

"Want a corn dog Sesshomaru-sama," Rin ask with her face smeared with mustard.

"I am too tired to eat now child," Sesshy says with a sigh.

"Rin wants to play Super Mario now," I ask

"Yes please," Rin says hopping away from Sesshy.

"Watch her Jaken," I order.

"Why me," Jaken whines.

"Cause I said so. Now go," I demand

"Stupid human and hanyou," Jaken mumbles

"Froggie," I scream.

[Jaken falls over and goes into shock]

"Ow what was that for," Jaken cries out in pain

"Want me to say it again? I don't think you want to get shock again," I said.

"No mistress Bee," Jaken whines.

"Leave me," I demand.

And that all that's goes on around here. Maybe tomorrow I'll take Fluffy to Taco Bell and destroy it. Maybe. The news broadcasted the now destroyed Jack-in-Box and that stupid clerk went mute. Oh well. Must get rid of evidence.

[The end]