InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Move Along ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.
Move Along
---------------
Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone stands
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold
 
They were gone. The final battle ended, all of them alive of course, but they had told her to go back. That she didn't belong there. Her time there was forever forgotten, forever gone, forever unknown. She had served her purpose and now she was back where she rightfully belonged, in her own time with her family. But they hadn't done it willingly; they knew she had to go, so they had kept the jewel… protecting it from harm.
 
Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along; move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along; move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along
 
She had to continue for her family; they would be disappointed if she didn't, so she did it for them. She tried and tried, and nothing worked. Immersing herself in schoolwork, learning more fighting techniques, practicing her miko abilities. All failed to lure her mind away from her friends.
 
So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your
Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold
 
Kagome always wondered what happened to them. Did Sango and Miroku marry? Did Inuyasha go to hell with Kikyou? Did Shippo grow up to be strong like he wanted to? What ever happened to Rin, that little girl with Sesshomaru? Did Inuyasha and Sesshomaru ever settle their differences?
 
 
Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along; move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along; move along just to make it through
Move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
 
`Move along' He had whispered.
But how could she move along when she couldn't forget? How could she even attempt to forget? The mere thought of that horrified her, but maybe she didn't have to forget to move along?
 
When everything is wrong we move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
When everything is wrong, we move along
Along, along, along
 
`Go on' She had said.
So she tried again, rekindling her old friendships, attempting to date Hojo even. And when nothing worked, her mother transferred her to a new school. There she met new people, new friends, something to distract her, but not allow her to forget. For she knew that Fate had brought them together for a reason. The reason was yet to be known, but she would know soon enough and that was what made her complete each and every day.
 
When all you got to keep is strong
Move along; move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along; move along just to make it through
 
`Make it through' He had voiced.
She did; she made it through life, she made it through high school even. She made it through everything and even met some people like them on the way. And now, now she doesn't know what to do anymore. She wanted to continue on in her time, but her heart yearned to be with them in the Feudal era.
 
When all you got to keep is strong
Move along; move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along; move along just to make it through
 
`When your hope is gone…' He had stated
She always remembered their words before they made her go home. And she always would, their voice always rang out in her head making it hard to do what they had told her. She wanted to move along, go on with her life desperately, but she couldn't.
 
When all you got to keep is strong
Move along; move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along; move along just to make it through
 
`Remember us…' They had finished in unison.
And remember them she would… she would continue for they never left her thoughts… for she never moved on, if they had told her to, even if they wanted her to. Maybe one day she would… but not now… not in this time… maybe when she was older…
 
(Move along)
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
Right back what is wrong
We move along
 
Move along, go on, make it through. When all your hope is gone, remember us…
---------------
I <3<3<3<3 this song! *grins* and I <3<3<3<3 this anime! ^^ Hope you loved this one… I have got to stop making one-shots and finish my other story… Eep! Review please!!!