InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother...My Son ❯ Dreams ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



A week has passed and only a few more kissing incidents has happened but Kagome ignored her gut feeling and dismissed it as her dads way of mourning her mothers death what else could it be he always called her 'Sakura' and she promised herself that if he ever called her Kagome she would tell some one.Today would be her first day back to school since her mothers passing and she was glad to get out of the house. She hadn't seen her friends all week to paranoid that her father would know that Miroku had come over and punish 'Sakura' for it.
"Daddy Im going to school" Kagome yelled, she was wearing a pair of ripped blue jeans and a black shirt that was tied in the back.
"Okay Love I'll be home a little after three" Naraku said from in the kitchen where he was drinking a cup of coffee before he left for work.Kagome grabbed her backpack and left the house.She walked down the street where she met up with Sango and Kikyo.
"Hey Gome so how is uncle?" Kikyo asked.
"Yeah has he done anything wierd lately?" Sango asked.
"He calls me Sakura sometimes" Kagome said, it wasn't a complete lie but it wasn't the complete truth either.
"As long as he doesn't start acting like your Sakura then all is well" Sango joked.
"Yeah that would be wierd"Kagome said half-heartedly.
"Kagome has he-" Kikyo began to ask.
"Come on don't wanna be late" Kagome said as she began to run.
"Wierd" Sango said.
"Very" Kikyo agreed.Kagome's day was uneventful not counting this morning,the school day was over and she stood waiting at the bike rack waiting for Eri,Ayumi,Yuka who promised to walk home with her. She heard giggling in the bushes and was bout to investigate when someone called out her name.
"Higurashi" Kagome turned to see Hojo the hottest boy in school and he was a junior.
"Hojo-Senpai"Kagome greeted,bowing some.
"Need a ride?" Hojo asked,mounting his bike.
"I was suppose to meet some friends-" Kagome began.
"Yes" Three familiar voices screamed.
"So how about that ride" Hojo said.
"Yes,Kagome said.
"Here put this on" Hojo said taking off his helmet and giving it to her.
"Thanks Hojo-Kun" Kagome said as she put the helmet on and let him help her onto the bike. He began pedaling when two figures came running after them.
"Kagome" Sango screamed.
"Kagome" Kikyo yelled. Kagome turned around and waved at her friends giving them a thumbs up.
"Kagome we know, he will hurt you" Sango screamed but Kagome didn't hear as Hojo turned the corner.
"Shit" Kikyo cursed "Were to late"
"It's your fault" Sango whined.
"It wasn't my fault,that new silver headed boy is so dreamy"Kikyo said.
"Yeah well now Kagome is in for a night mare"Sango said.