InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Darling Emiko ❯ The Transformation ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Emiko awoke suddenly, and looked out the window. CRAP!!! she shouted at herself mentally.

she ran out as quickly as she could. ofcorse, Inuyasha had been awakend.

"Emiko?" he called after her as she ran "Emiko!"

"Inuyasha?" Kagome asked, now stirring. "What's going on?"

"I'm not sure. Emiko just ran out. I'm going after her." with that, Inuyasha bounded out of the hut. By now, Sango and Miroku were awake.

"Emiko!!" Inuyasha yelled, as he caught her sent in a nearby clearing

"Inyasha, stay away!!" Emiko chocked out. It sounded as if she were trying to control herself.

"No way! Tell me what's going on! We'll help you!"

"The moon you idiot!!!!" Emiko yelled, as she fell to her knees, clutching her head "Inuyasha, I beg you, get away from me!! I have no control unless you..." she trailed off. She was now breathing heavily on all fours.

"Unless what?" Inuyasha said franticlly. He was now getting very concerned. Kagome, Sango, Shippo, Miroku landed on Kilala. Kagome gasped as she glanced up at the moon.

"Inuyasha, she's changing into full youkai! She has no control!" she said to the Inu-Hanyou.

"Duh! She was saying somthing about us doing somthing to control her, and she stopped."

Emiko was now growling loudly, and her body was changing steadily. Her face grew longer, and she sprouted white fur all over her body. Her ears grew larger as her eyes turned from their normal midnight blue, to blood red. Kagome grabbed Shippo, and her and Sango mounted Kilala, who took off to watch from a safe distance. It was obvious Emiko couldn't hold back her tranformation anymore. In the blink of an eye, she was an enormus white dog.

She was an all white dog, that was uncanny to a wolf. She was slightly larger than your average large horse. She rounded on Miroku and Inuyasha, and stared at them with her blood red peircing eyes.

"I can't sense any of Emiko. She's complete youkai now." Miroku said

"I could've told you that" Inuyasha stated, as he lunged at Emiko.

Emiko knocked him aside effortlessly with a flick of her fluffy tail. But Inuyasha dosn't go down so easy. Although the impact of her tail hitting him did hurt, he clung on using his claws so he wouldn't go flying. This only angered Emiko more, as she started to wag and flail her tail hoplessly. Then, fed up with trying to shake him off, she began to chase her tail. She ran around in circles so fast, dust was kicked up. Eventually, she stopped. But not because Inuyasha flew off, but because she was getting dizzy. She regained her focuse as she lunged at the damaged Hanyou. With her jaws open, and her claws extended, she was prepared to kill Inuyasha, but she was stopped when somone grabbed her by the ears, and began to bite them. She yelped in pain and surprise, and slammed her head on a tree in vain. Who ever bite her, had jumped off before she could squash him. She growled loudly. She saw Miroku and sent him flying with her back leg. He flew into a tree, and didn't get up. Now, she felt someone on her already bleeding tail. She turned and saw another male. He was tall, slender, and had white hair, and the matching fox ears on his head. She growled at him, and tried to bite him.

The sly fox jumped off before she could get at him. She rounded on him and was ready to strike agian, when Inuyasha started to yell at her.

"Emiko, it's us! Try to get some control!" Inuyasha chocked out. He knew it was hopless, but he didn't want to hurt her. The only way he was controled when he turned to full youkai, was when Kagome sit him, or he was knocked unconciouss.

"Yelling at her will never work. You've got to beat her." the fox yelled as he dodged a blow that would have crushed his every bone.

"Just who the hell are you anyway???" Inuyasha asked rather rudely.

"Do you really think now is the time for introductions?" the fox asked, jumping on Emiko's back.

"Yea, I do!" Inuyasha lunged at Emiko, trying to get to her head, so he could pin her down. But he was stopped by her tail, which was waving around madly, in effort to get the kitsune off her back.

She managed to throw the demon off her back, and then faced him, snarling wildly. But she wasn't looking at a fox demon in his humaniod form, but a silver fox, about as big as herself. The fox lunged first. Emiko prepared to rear up and catch him head on, but the foxes sleek body moved under her. The fox made a sharp turn around and grabbed Emiko's troat. Taking full advantage of his poisition, the fox flipped Emiko over, since she already had lost her footing rearing up. Now, she was on her back with the fox standing over her. He layed on her, putting his full weight on her, so she couldn't move her limbs. He growled at her, then, her ears trned back in shyness, and she started to whimper like a puppy. She was in total submission.

Kilala landed, and her passengers climbed off.

"Wow, that was great! How did you get her to do that?" Kagome asked the fox. She stopped her flow of oncoming questions, when she just now sensed jewel shards, about 3 of them, or more. The situation with Emiko must have made her not notice them.

"yeah, just who are you?" Inuyasha asked, as Sango came back over to them, with Miroku using her for balance. The demon slayer kept a good watch on his hands

"My name, is Huyana. You are the ones who are collecting the jewel shards, correct?" the fox asked

"Yes. My name is Kagome, and this is Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Kilala, and that's Shippo" Said Kagome, laughing lightly at the kitsune who was standing behind Huyana, sniffing his leg.

"What do you want with us?" Sango asked cautiously

"to give you these..." the fox reached inside his pocket, and pulled out 4 jewel shards.

"Why would you give us these?" Kagome asked

"I have no use for them" even though the fox had an emotionless face, his voice had a slight sound of pain, and Kagome hears it.

"Why don't you travel with us? Sit boy" Kagome asked Huyana with kindness, and 'sat' Inuyasha before he could protest.

"I have my own battle to fight...with a hanyou named Naraku"

"We are looking for Naraku too!! We can help you. Why don't you tell us why." Kagome offered kindly

"Why do you care?" Huyana asked

"Yeah, why do you care? He gave us the shards, let him- OOWWW!" Inuyasha was cut off when Sango hit him off the head with hirikotsu (did i spell that right?) to shut up.

"SIT BOY!!" Kagome yelled "don't mind Inuyasha, he's just a jerk. But really, we want to hear your story. It's the least we can do after you helped us with Emiko" Kagome gestured to the large white dog that was getting her ears scratched by Miroku as he layed on her large fluffy back.

Huyana mearly nodded. They started a fire and made camp, figuring that it was best that they acted like they didn't know the vllage not to far from them, just incase.

"Well, about 6 months ago, my father, who was head of my clan, set off to the Eastern part of the Southern lands, to work out a somethings between us and the Tiger demons. Aparently, 3 jewel shards were in the region. At the time they were found, the Tiger and the Fox demons were working out a peace treaty, to seattle a war that was started by the previous ruler of the Tiger demons. But, some of the supporters of the war found the shards, and tried to kill demons from both sides, making it look like the treaty was for nothing, and we couldn't be trusted. That's when he came. He took the shards and we got blamed. The shards were found about 4 weeks later in the forest. we used them to heal one of our oldest foxes in the clan. She had gotten badly poisined by a scorpion demon, and needed healing fast. So we used the shard to progress the healing. Then, we used to second one to renforce the shield that's out around the homes of pregnant or birthing mothers. The last one was found by a spy of the Tiger demons. One night, the leader of the Tiger demons came to our village, and killed all of the elders, broke the sheild on the new mothers houses, and killed them, along with the new cubs while everyone was asleep. He even killed my wife and first newborn son...and made me watch..." Huyana paused there. Kagome watched him with tears clouding her vison, and threating to fall down her cheeks. Huyana was staring into the fire. He remembered the after his son was born, and held him for the first time. His son had a good grip on his finger, before he tried to bite it, not relizing that he has no teeth. Huyana continued his story...

"So, I killed him, but he died to easy. He acted as though he didn't know what happened, or what he was doing here. And I found out, that he didn't. The jewel shard he was using was tainted with evil. He was being controled by Naraku. Then, the bastard had the nerev to command some little girl in all white o take the soul of my mother, wife, and son. I belive he called her Kanna. Then, he commanded some boy named Kohaku to kill my father, who was returning from the Tiger territory that night, and knew nothing of what had happened. So, I took the 3 shards, and started to find you. " Huyana stopped agian, not to think, but to look at the Demon Slayer. She had looked shocked at the name Kohaku.

"Kohaku is...my brother" Sango explained. "Naraku took control of him to and made him kill our entire family while on a job. While he was killing everyone, Naraku already had 100's of demons slaughtering my entire village of demon slayers."

"Naraku is the one who cursed my grandfather, father, and I have a air void in my right hand. Eventually, I will be sucked into it, just like my father and grandfather have."

"Inuyasha and I are after him to get the jewel shards from him. And I'm Not sure about Emiko, we don't know much about her." Kagome said "She is me and Inuyashas daughter from the future. She won't tell us much about herself. All we know is that she does this every full moon, and has a bad temper." Kagome didn't want to expose to much information about Emiko.

"And my father was killed by the Thunder Brothers. I meet Kagome and Inuyasha tryin to get some jewel shards from them so I could defeat the brothers and avenge my father." Shippo said sitting on Emiko's furry head.

They were silent for a few minutes, until Inuyasha spoke. "How did you get Emiko to be so calm?"

"It's all about domination. She was just a dog who saw people in her territory. If you let her know who's boss, she won't attack."

"And how do you know this?" asked Inuyasha

"Because my cousin was 3/4 youkai. He changed on every full moon into his fox form. We only had to fight him once. He then just was his regular self once his youkai blood calmed down."

"So Emiko is her regular self?" Kagome asked curiously.

"Yes. She can't talk, but it's her youkai blood telling her to fight anyone she sees for dominance. Once she's defeated, her youkai blood will calm down, and she will go back to her normal self mentally."

The gang finally went to sleep, exsausted from the nights events. Emiko was curled up, with kagome lying on her back foot with her tail as a blanket, Sango snuggled agianst her belly. Kilala was sleeing mest to Sango, and Shippo was sleeping next to Emiko's muzzle. Inuyasha was high in a tree above them, Miroku was sleeping on the other side of Emiko, so Kilala wouldn't snap at him at night for being to close to Sango while she was sleeping, and Huyana was sitting in the bushes sleeping, conceled by his fox magic so he looked like a tiny fox.