InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Girl ❯ Sesshomaru reveals the truth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer- I own…….let me see………………………..Absolut ely nada!"

Chapter 4- Sesshomoru reveals the Truth?

Sesshomoru was shocked. He was kind of wondering whom the young demoness was standing in front of him.

Kagome was just plain scared. She saw a little confusion on Sesshomoru's face and wondered why.

'Oh! I know now! I am not human anymore. I look different do he doesn't recognize me.'

"Who are you and why were you spying on me?"

"Huh? I… don't you know who I am?"

"No, but you do smell like my brother and you look like him too…" Sesshomoru was deep in thought.

"OK, I am just going to tell you who I am. I am Kagome."

"Yes, the young miko that travels with my brother, but you are demon."

"Uh, I had an accident and needed more blood so….. Inuyasha helped me by giving me some of his and that resulted in what I am now."

Kagome was actually surprised at how open she was being to Sesshomoru.

"Sesshomoru! Why are you taking so long?" Rin yelled from far away.

She was also running toward Sesshomoru. Then she spotted Kagome and got curious and hid behind Sesshomoru's leg.

"Who is that Sesshomoru?" Rin said still hiding.

Kagome was curious as to why Sesshomoru wasn't hurting this girl. She thought he hated humans and here he was with a little human girl.

"Rin, this is Kagome."

"Oh, Hi." Rin said shyly.

"Hi." Kagome said right back.

"Rin go ahead with Jaken I will catch up with you later."

"But! Sesshomoru I don't want to go with Jaken. I want you to come too!"

"Rin, just go."

Rin looked disappointed, but did as she was told. When she was gone Sesshomoru turned his attention back to Kagome.

"I see now. My stupid half breed brother didn't fully realize what would happen if he gave a human his blood." Sesshomoru chuckled amusedly. "This is too great!"

Kagome was puzzled. Why was Sesshomoru laughing?

"What is so funny about that?"

"Oh! What did he tell you about giving his blood to you?"

"He,………. Well,….uh.. He said that he made me half demon, that he put a curse upon me. I told him I didn't think being half demon was a curse and that was it."

Sesshomoru laughed. Obviously amused with something.

(A/N: Sesshomoru laughing, OK now we all know something's up. That is just scary!)

"Why are you laughing? I don't see anything funny about what I just said!"

"I am simply laughing at my brother's stupidity is all."

"Can you please explain to me what makes you think Inuyasha is stupid?"

"I will actually. I think it would be quite amusing to see the look on your face! You see my brother did more than just simply turn you half demon. He also started the demon mating rituals."

Kagome's eyes reduced to dots. "Eh?"

A/N:

There I updated!!!! Yipeeee! OK! Know what do you think! Wonder how Kagome will react to all this! He he he! Well, You know what to do now! Review, Review, REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!!!!!! Thank you to all of you who have! *Smiles brightly at loyal fans who reviewed* and to all of you who haven't review now! Please!!!! OK I am not trying to sound desperate for reviews, but I like getting them and reading your opinions on my story and……….. Hey! You! Yeah you! I see you! Don't even think about leaving with out reviewing! I see all!! Mwaha! OK well, I will try to update again soon and same for my other stories! Thanx!