InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Girl ❯ Another Visitor ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or any of its characters!*

 

My Girl

Chapter 10- Another visitor

Kagome awoke feeling warm and refreshed. Inuyasha's arms were wrapped around her securely. She tried to pull his arms from around her, but he just tightened his hold. She gave up and just laid there for a while.

The sun filtered through the small window and around the mat hanging in the doorway. Everyone was already gone doing their morning chores or just simply enjoying the morning.

Kagome tried once again to get up. She tried to pry herself from Inuyasha's grasp, but he wouldn't let go! Inuyasha yawned real wide and blinked. He felt Kagome struggling and looked down at her.

"What are you doing?" Kagome stopped struggling to look at him.

"Inuyasha, can you please let go of me?"

"Why?" Kagome huffed

"I have to go!"

"Go where?" Kagome growled in irritation.

"I have to go relieve myself!"

Inuyasha's mouth formed an `o' and let go of her. Kagome shot up and ran out the door nearly ripping the mat off as she passed.

Inuyasha pulled himself from the floor and walked out the doorway slowly. He saw Sango and Shippo helping Kaede with some chores and Miroku was off flirting with the village women again.

*SMACK!*

Inuyasha sighed. `When will he learn?'

Inuyasha's head shot up when he caught a foul stench in the air he didn't like. He growled and ran off into the forest.

"Inuyasha?" Shippo questioned as Inuyasha sped off. "What's got into him?" HE asked Sango who shrugged her shoulders and continued working.

Kagome sighed in relief and was walking out of the forest when Inuyasha sped past.

"Inuyasha?" She turned to Sango and Shippo with a questioning look.

They just shrugged. She glanced at the forest behind her where Inuyasha disappeared.

`Why did he leave? Could it have been Naraku? No, he would have told us.' Kagome stopped and sniffed the air. `What's that?' She smelled an unfamiliar scent. She took off toward the scent which was the same direction Inuyasha took.

(A/N: You know this would be a really great ending! Great cliffy! You don't think so? I won't stop it here, That would be mean and too short. BTW who do you think it is? You will find out right now!)

Inuyasha landed in front of an oncoming tornado. The tornado came to a stop as Koga jumped out and the winds dispersed.

"Hey, Mutt!"

Inuyasha growled in response.

"What the hell do you want?!"

Koga huffed. " I came to see MY Kagome, where is she?"

Inuyasha's growling intensified.

A silver and green blur shot out of the trees and landed next to Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha. What's the matter?" The new person laid a hand on Inuyasha's shoulder. Her back was to Koga. The girl looked like Inuyasha only with clothing like Kagome.

"Who's that? Finally found yourself a female mutt, huh?"

Kagome stiffened at the comment and turned around to face the person who made the comment and bristled with anger.

"How dare you, Koga!"

Inuyasha simply smirked. Koga was FINALLY going to feel Kagome's wrath!

Koga stepped back in shock.

"Uh, do I know you? How do you know my name?"

Inuyasha spoke before Kagome could. " Take a good whiff of her scent, moron!"

Koga glared at him, but sniffed the air. Kagome just stood there with her arms crossed and a deadly glare on her face. Her ears were tilted back slightly. Inuyasha was, on the other hand, relaxed and enjoying himself. He was leaning against a tree with his arms crossed and a huge smirk on his face.

"Wait….She smells kinda like Kagome." Kagome growled in irritation and her glare intensified, if possible.

Koga looked at her face.

"No! It is Kagome! What did you do to MY woman dog face?!"

"Koga this is not Inuyasha's fault!" Koga whipped around to look at her.

"What?!"

"Koga, I was never YOUR woman! I told you many times, but you wouldn't listen and would run away! I am Inuyasha's and I always was!"

Koga looked defeated.

"You've shared blood I assume."

Kagome nodded.

Koga sighed. "I guess you win mutt face. Kagome, If he gives you any trouble feel free to drop by any time you are welcome at my den."

"Thanks Koga and I am sorry. I am sure you'll find someone!"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Hey wolf!" Koga turned to look at Inuyasha.

"What?"

"Ain't you supposed to marry that Ayame woman?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah."

"You mean you've been two-timing her?!" Kagome shouted.

"No! No!" Koga waved his hands in front of him. "It's not like that. It was an arranged marriage and Ayame and I agreed that if we could find someone else we wouldn't have to marry, but it seems that neither of us were successful."

"I'm sure it will all work out in the end Koga. I'll be sure to visit every so often. OK?"

"Sure! I gotta go no, so se ya around!" Koga took off in a whirlwind.

"Keh! Just like `em."

Kagome smiled. "Yeah it is, isn't it?"

"Feh, let's go back Kagome. I'm sure everyone is wondering where we got to."

Kagome nodded and they returned to the village.

A/N:

I am SO SORRY for taking so long to update! I hope you all had a wonderful holidays! I actually had time to type! I have been so busy with school mid terms and projects. I am on break now, but I go back on Jan. 3! I know bummer. The next few chapters are going to come out really slow. Well, I will try to update when I get another spare minute! And yes I changed my name again, but don't worry It will stay this, I like this one. I couldn't make up my mind! LOL! Have a Happy New Year!

Inudemoness89