InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Hero ❯ Training mode ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi I thought I would go ahead and right the 4th chapter although it is 11:22 p.m. here in coastal Texas. Not to mention it's hot as hell! *o* I see adult swim coming on! Glad I'm tapping it so I can write this for those four ppl who read this! * sighs* I'm okay… I think. Well you go those 4 ppl! Argh!!!!

Chapter four: Training Mode

( the title sounds like it's from a video game lol.)

"So you have 44 days to train right…. Little brother?" (so much like a soap opera! Next thing you know Naraku's going to say "Inuyasha I am your father" * ponders over the idea* maybe…. No I'm not that dramatic. Okay I'll shut up now.)

"I thought you were leaving and why did you bring him here?!?" Inuyasha said annoyed ….very annoyed.

"Are you not happy to see me?" "Shut up Sesshomaru he needs our help now calm down!" "Or what are you going to about it Sessho?" "I'll kick your ass again the same way I did last time." "How da-" He was cut off by his twin, "Shut it don't care to hear about it now." She walked up to Kagome, grabbed her hand and walked towards the woods.

"Oi where do you think your going with Kagome, wench?" he snarled at her.

"Where ever I please I watched her for 13 years for your ass!" She snapped back while still walking. "oh and by the way he calls her that because in our culture it's a way of claiming his mate." Kagome and Inuyasha both blushed and just stood/sat there for a while, their eyes hooked together.

"Very nice younger brother just stare at her instead of taking her for your mate." Sesshomaru said and broke their trance, "we are here to train you and your mate," he turned to Miroku and Sango, "and your friends."

"Awe that's sweet but we don't need your help." "okay I'll leave." "Sesshomaru you better stay and train him!" Sessho screamed from the forest. `I hate having a twin sister who can hear me from a miles away' he thought to himself. "Okay I'll have to talk to you alone where NO ONE can hear us." He exaggerated the `no one' to make sure his sister heard him. "Follow me and make sure you can catch up." Inuyasha growled at his half sibling.

~~&~~

(okay this is when Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have that `Big Brother/ Little Brother Talk' they both have been waiting so long to have…. Who am I kidding?)

"Okay what is it that nobody can hear?" Inuyasha broke the silence that was quite irritating.

"It's actually about your precious Kagome and what you need to do in order to become stronger and for her to become stronger for that matter. Is Kagome your mate yet Inuyasha?"

"No, not yet, why?"

"Well it is for the best to make her yours before the day of attack. If your soul has connected with your mate and she is there, there is a great chance that your youkai side will take over and do anything to protect her."

"Hold on, wait a minute I can't find a note pad to write notes on…." (isn't he illiterate? Oh yeah okay forget he said that.)

"Hold on, wait a minute are you saying I have to mate with Kagome before the battle?"

"Younger brother do you not pay attention to your elders at all? Yes I even explained it for you and I am not going to say it again so you can get on the web go to this story and read what I said!"

"okay give me a minute."

~~ Time passes slowly as Inuyasha tries to figure out what thing the computer was in the first place. ~~

~ back with Sesshomaru ~

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr …. Ah ha! I got you, you little rabbit" Sesshomaru pets the rabbit until he hears his brother coming and then throws it down to the ground.

"Well little brother what did I say?"

"I don't know I couldn't even tell what thing the computer was!" (A/N: I am sorry but I couldn't resist and at least I made you laugh.)

"I said: blah blah blab blab(you already heard it)."

"ooooooooooh okay sorry."

"So two days after your souls unite come back to me and we will test your strength."

"okay. Can I go now?"

"Yes you may go now."

"Thank you!" And the hanyou leapt into the air.

~~&~~

Okay, okay I know too much male bonding or brotherly love. But hey it w s worth the laughs… WHAT!? You mean it wasn't funny aaaaaaaaw! That's mean! Well I just got n email from my friend saying if I want more reviews I have to be nice. * sighs* that's going to be hard! Well I'm sorry for a short chapter. I know its shortest chapter yet all my other ones were either over a thousand words or close to it! Well I'm tied so bye bye. *yawns and crawls into bed *