InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Inuyasha Expirence ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One

"But Mama," I whined.

"T.K., please, I'm trying to drive. Now if I take I-84 I should hit-"

"Mom! I was learning the language and I have to move here?"

"Please, T.K.!"

"I don't want to move in with Kagome! That shrine gives me the creeps!"

"Too late now. We're here."

I stepped out of the car, pouting.

"Cousin T.K., you're here! Good to see you!"

A girl with long black hair to her waist came out of the shrine. It was Kagome.

Kagome hugged me and I still stayed with my nose in the air and my arms crossed.

"He's not too happy and this," my mom said.

"Oh. Here, why don't you come in my room? Sota's out for the day."

"OK. Just play another joke on me again."

We walked through the shrine to a back room with pink furniture. I walked round and noticed a little jar with glowing shards of a pink jewel inside.

"What's that," I asked.

"It's nothing! Nothing! I'm just collecting them," Kagome said nervously.

"Kids, dinner," came Kagome's mom.

Later at dinner, I noticed that Kagome had snuck out. I decided to follow. I followed to the well. I saw her jump in.

"Omigosh! Kagome! Do you need help … getting… out? Where'd you go?"

"T.K., you OK?"

"Yea, I'm fine, Sota."

"What are you looking at?" Sota came to see put accidentally stepped on my tail. I jumped with a scream and fell into the well.