InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Inuyasha Saves The Day Part || ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter 9: Inuyasha Saves the Day: Part II
A shocked expression went on everybody's face as we heard a husky and familiar voice. I spun around, as did they, only to find the one and only, Inuyasha!
Inuyasha gave Hojo a look, and then shot a confused one at me. I stood their in-shock. Inuyasha was wearing a red tanktop muscle shirt and jeans.
WHERE DID HE GET THOSE? I thought to myself.
"Y-yes, y-you." Hojo stuttered, obviously a little frightened by Inuyasha.
Ayumi, being the bigmouth she is, blurted out "Oh my god! Kagome, you're right, he is hot!"
Inuyasha folded his arms and gave me a sly look like `Oh really?' I blushed. Hojo stepped forward.
"So YOU are the one who makes Kagome upset all the time!" He said in a detective type of way, poking Inuyasha's chest.
"So YOU are the weirdo she always whines about!" Inuyasha said, mimicking Hojo, and poking HIM in the chest with a clawed finger.
(AN: Just so nobody is confused, Inu-chan went to Kagome's house and talked to her mom. She gave him clothes, did not cover-up his ears, and sent him on his way. Kagome has been the only one to notice those ears.)
Hojo crossed his arms and `hmmph!'D.
"I don't see how you are so much better than me. At least I don't make her CRY all the time." Inuyasha rolled his eyes.
"It's obvious how I'm better than you. You're a little jealous punk who is hung-over on a girl who obviously doesn't like you, and you ain't THAT good looking. Nextly, you're a wimp who needs to mind his own damn business. Thirdly, I may make her cry by accident sometimes, but at least she LIKES me!" Inuyasha said in an attitudious way, and stepped over to me.
Hojo stood in shock, and he wasn't the only one.
Inuyasha said ALMOST everything on my mind! Hojo looked embarrassed and even more hurt than before.
"WELL, Hojo said sadly, if that's how you really feel Kagome; I won't bother you anymore." With that, a very sad Hojo ran off.
"Um, Inuyasha?" I said quietly.
"Hmm?" He looked down at me.
"Why were you just so rude?" I yelled. I really wanted to thank him, but you know my stubborn ways and me.
"What the hell are you talking about Kagome? He was giving you a hard time, so I stepped in. I was HELPING you." Inuyasha yelled.
"AWW!" Eri squealed, "you guys are so cute together! Kags, Inuyasha; that's your name, right? Had a right to talk to Hojo that way!"
Ayumi and Yuka nodded their heads.
"Guys!" I yelled.
"Fine, I won't help you again, Kagome!" Inuyasha screamed and stormed off.
"Inuyasha, WAIT!" I protested, but he jumped off.
"Why'd you do that?" Yuka asked me, putting her hands on her hips.
"I don't know!" I yelled and ran home. "Um, doesn't she know there's still 5 periods left?" I heard Ayumi say.
I ran all the way home, panting. Nobody was home, from the looks of it. I threw my backpack on the floor and ran to my room and shut the door, sliding down it.
"Why did I just yell at him? He was trying to help me!" I said frustrated.
I went into my bathroom, and got undressed. I got in the tub and relaxed. I need to think things over. I have no idea why I yelled at Inuyasha, he WAS trying to help me and I should have thanked him, I thought.
"CRAP!" I yelled, and splashed the water. I sat there for about 10 minutes, it seemed, and got out. I let my wet hair hang down, and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out and sat on the edge of my bed, staring into my mirror.
(AN: She may not have a mirror, but oh well!)
I heard my door creak and I quickly turned my head around. Nothing.
"Hmm, must have been the wind or something" I said. I got up, and closed the window. I turned around and saw something sitting on my bed. It was Inuyasha!
"Inuyasha, what are you in here for!" I screamed, holding my towel tighter around my body.
"You look good in a towel, Kags." He said in a Miroku-ish way. I blushed.
Inuyasha stood up and started cracking up.
"What?" I exclaimed.
"Heh, you might wanna bring your underwear WITH you into the bathroom next time." He said laughing hysterically. There, on the floor, was the pair of underwear I was going to put on. I must have dropped them!
"You pervert!" I threw my closest hairbrush at him, grabbed my underwear, and ran back into the bathroom, locking the door.
"What the hell was that for?" He screeched.
"For coming in my room when I was half-naked!" I yelled at him. How embarrassing! I started getting dressed. Why I hadn't earlier was beyond me.
"So, I'm `hot', huh?" He said slyly. I blushed yet again.
"Shut up..." I said slowly.
I came out of the bathroom and suddenly two firm arms grabbed me by my waist and flung me onto the bed. I looked up to see it was Inuyasha.
"Sorry I make you cry." He said gently, and kissed my head.
I snuggled into his chest and smiled.
He, again, said "So, I'm `hot', right?"
I grabbed a pillow and plopped it in his face.
"Maybe" I said playfully. I can tell, no matter what happens between us, he'll always be my loving hanyou, Inuyasha. He sat up and put me on his lap.
"Well, that's great to hear. You're hot, too." He said gently, and kissed my lips. I returned the kiss.
YES! HE'S KISSING ME AGAIN! I thought. He licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and we explored each other's mouths. We then broke for air and lay back on my bed. (AN: Hey, I'll make slight lemony fluff if I want to, so HA!)
"Kags, I'm really sorry I hurt you a lot. I really do love you." He said softly and pulled me closer to him.
"I love you too, and I'm sorry I...um, s-i-t you all the time." I said, snuggling closer to him. He sighed.
"You might sit me again for this, but you should keep that half-naked look." He said.
"PERVERT!" I yelled and shoved him away.
"You are seriously not going to be aloud to hang around Miroku!" I yelled once again, and jumped out of the bed. Inuyasha grabbed my waist again, and plopped me right back on his lap.
"Not lieing, I wasn't kidding about that.” He stopped to kiss me, and then he added “But thanks for not sitting me." He smiled and nuzzled my neck. I giggled and blushed.
"Well, you'll get it good when you piss me off." I said, and started rubbing his ears. I felt the growl rumble in his chest; I laughed again. Inuyasha sighed.
"I love you so much" he said, and nibbled my neck lightly. It sent a good shiver up my spine.
"I love you too, Inuyasha," I said gently, and wrapped my arms around his neck.
We fell asleep like that, and let me tell you, that was the best sleep I've ever had!