InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Last Day of School and An Ongoing Disappointment ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Twelve: Last Day of School and An Ongoing-Disappointment
(AN: Yes, I finally gave in to this gay site. I put chapter 12 like THEY put. It just got WAYYY too annoying. Lol. Thanks so much for the reviews guys. Remember, like I said, this and the upcoming chapters take place IN THE SUMMER. Ok? Good. Review please! On to the beginning of a lemony trip! HA! I SPOILED IT!)
Disclaimer: If I owned Inuyasha, first off, I wouldn't be wasting my time writing this, would I? But then again, I'm not wasting my time. So confusing……. But I would make Kikyo go away forever to rest in peace. Seriously, if she'd just leave Inuyasha the hell alone, she'd be pretty damn cool. Alright, I do own………a cracker……ok, now HALF of a cracker and….oh, a blue marker in which to write on the walls with. :snickers as mom goes ballistic:
 
The Last Day Of School- BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I hit my alarm and stretched. I quickly shot up out of bed, only to knock heads with the one and only, Inuyasha.
“Ow, Inuyasha! What the heck!” I moaned, rubbing my now-aching head.
“Damn it, Kagome, you are REALLY hard-headed!” Inuyasha complained right back, rubbing HIS currently aching head.
“Why were you even NEAR my face?” I asked, while a magenta blush crept upon Inuyasha's face.
“Um…it said last day of s-school on your calendar…s-so I wanted to get you up.” He stuttered.
Not that I mind, but my head hurts. Plus he's adorable still when he's blushing.
“Oh, um, thanks, Inu.” I said lightly, scratching his left ear, which happened to be closest.
A small growl emitted from his throat and made me giggle. (AN: Hey! I'm using somewhat big words, oh yeah, go me!) I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I sighed in relief.
No more school! Homework! Or even Hojo. I thought happily to myself. Over these last few months, Inuyasha and I became more close, and more used to being….uh, `open' around others.
I lifted my hairbrush off of my sink counter and started brushing my hair. I stared into the mirror while doing this (AN: Yes ANOTHER mirror,) and smiled. For once, I didn't look tired.
Inuyasha had been on my mind when I fell asleep…maybe that's why? I blushed just thinking about it.
I finished up brushing my hair, and my teeth, and walked out of the bathroom. I pointed to the door.
“Leave, Inuyasha.” I said flatly.
He gave me a confused look.
“I'm changing” I said as I gestured towards the door. He raised his eyebrows, gave me a fanged smile, and lay back on my bed.
“Nope” he said simply and closed his eyes. Oh yeah, I forgot I told him he didn't have to leave when I got changed. Shoot! I quickly got changed into my school uniform and headed downstairs, abandoning Inuyasha.
As I sat in the kitchen taking a muffin from the plate on the table, I heard a “Hey, Kagome!” from upstairs.
Oh, he just noticed I was gone? I thought with a silent chuckle.
I then got up to make a small dish of ramen noodles. As soon as it was finished, who other than that ramen-freak Inuyasha came running downstairs and started eating.
“Hungry?” I teased. “Feh” was all he said and he shoved a spoon of noodles in his mouth.
(AN: Tip to all Inuyasha fanfictioners, if you set an Inuyasha desktop, it totally motivates you! I have quite a few, so you can email me at sapphire_logan@yahoo.comif you want one!)
I looked over at the clock. 7:15. Just then my mom walked into the room.
“Good morning Inuyasha, Kagome.” She said with a smile and walked over to the pile of dishes forming in the sink.
“Mornin' okaa-san.” We both said at the same time.
“Finally you're calling me mom Inuyasha!” my mother shrieked and clapped her hands together.
Inuyasha blushed that same magenta blush and looked down.
I smiled and nudged Inuyasha. He looked over at me and smiled as well.
“Bye okaa-san, I got to go to school now.” I said and kissed her goodbye. I heard a whimper.
Oops! Forgot about Inuyasha! I looked over at my mom, who made an `O' shape with her mouth and looked away.
I kissed Inuyasha on the lips, him returning the departure gift. I ran out the door, deciding that Inuyasha wasn't running me to school today.
At School- (AN: I have finally spelled their names right :holds fist up in victory: )Ayumi, Yuka, and Eri walked with me to History.
“How're you and Inuyasha doing?” Eri asked, causing me to blush slightly.
“Really well.” I said. I already explained to them that he had real dog ears, and after a tug or few and an angry hanyou, they screamed in joy and believed me.
“Well, thanks to him, Hojo no longer bothers you.” Yuka said gloomily.
“What's wrong?” I asked her.
Suddenly as we walked into History class, Hojo waved at Yuka.
“Now he's bothering me…” she said and walked over to her seat.
“Doesn't she like him, though?” I asked Eri in a whisper.
“Yeah, but he's getting on her nerves.” She whispered back. We sat down and enjoyed the last day of school.
(AN: The end! Ha! Nope, thought I was going to leave you there, didn't you? Like I said, my desktop is keeping me motivated for typing.::snickers at what pic would keep Ashley motivated: dodges hammer: Sorry!. 3. Thank my desktop. :watches as thousands of reviewers thank desktop:. That's better, hehe. Keep reading, review responses are at the bottom.)
At Home- I stretched as I walked into my house.
“Mom! Souta! Grandpa!” I yelled, throwing my backpack on the floor and walking into the kitchen.
“Oh, hey Kagome.” Souta said, and went back to eating a sandwich. I sat down at the table and asked
“Hey, Souta, where's Inuyasha?” (AN: It is actually supposed to be InuYasha, I have just realized this. Oh well, it's Inuyasha for me!)
He simply replied “He went back through the well.”
“Oh” I said quietly. I was expecting him to greet me when I got home. Oh well.
“Tell mom where I'm going!” I yelled as I raced over to the well.
Souta knows I pretty much only go to the well, so that's why I don't have to explain it.
I jumped into the well and watched as the colors swirled. I climbed up the BoneEaters well and jumped over the side. I looked around, and started walking.
“I don't here anybody” I said aloud; “and I don't see anybody.”
Suddenly I heard a “PERVERT! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF! THIS IS NO TIME FOR THOSE HANDS OF YOURS!”
I smiled. Sango. I ran in the direction of the voice and started to worry. Something was wrong, I could feel it. I grabbed a bow and arrow out of my bag as I continued to race over from which Sango's voice came from. I strung it quickly and stopped. No way... I thought in a panic. Inuyasha was fighting a huge spider demon.
“What's going on?” I yelled.
“Kagome!” all three of my friends greeted.
“Well, Inuyasha said blocking an attack with the Tetsusaiga, “this bastard of a spider demon just popped out of nowhere!”
I instantly began looking for a jewel shard.
“Inuyasha, I can't find a jewel shard!” I yelled over to him.
“WHAT?” he said, turning his attention to me.
“Inuyasha!” I yelled and shot the arrow at the demon that was lunging for Inuyasha.
It shattered into thousands of pieces and I ran over to Inuyasha.
“Feh thanks.” He mumbled and waited for me to tell him something.
“Um, sure thing. Like I said, there was no jewel shard in him.” I said quietly.
“Well then, that bastard Naraku did something before we murdered his ugly ass.” He said annoyed.
((AN: I REALIZED THAT IN CHAPTER ONE, I ACCIDENTLY CHANGED THAT NARAKU HAD DIED TO JUST DISSAPEARED. SORRY FOR THAT!))
Sango sighed, and then said “So we are still looking for the last shard?” We all sighed as well.
Miroku answered “I believe so.”
(AN: Heh, sorry it wasn't much longer. But it WAS longer than most chapters, you have to admit. Alrighty, review responses will be in NEXT chapter. Sorry, but it's currently 6:59PM on Sunday and I REALLY have to get off. Sayonara!)
(ANEXTRA: Click that little button!)