InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My story ❯ Going under ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
At mornig , I saw exactly where I was . It was beautiful !
The wild flowers were different shades of bright orange, blue and pink . They smelt like honey.
The trees swaying in the breeze and the butterflies dancing along with them.The stream next to me,
glisened with radiance. No animals, but it was still beautiful!
To my surprize, I saw breakfast! It was near an ugly acccualy more like ogly (which is worse than ugly)
tree. Trees are usually calm and peaceful. This one was, mangled in it's own branches.
I could swear it was rotting from the bottom; cause there was a deep dark rotted hole under it .
0-o
But that's where my food was ! So I carefully walked over to it so I wouldn't fall in.
Which I didn't.
=)

"What's in there? Now it's going ro bug me! Agggg."

So stupid me, I jumped in the stupid thing!As I went down there was a faint light at the ..........
um......end?Going towards this light it got bigger?

"HOLLY HELL!"
x 0 x

I was in another world , time ,something?I got out of the ditch ,but when I did the thing closed up!

"Oh great ! Wonderfull ! What am I going to do now ?"
_ _ ;

I slashed and dug at the vines that closed it up ,but it didn't work! My favorite pair of pants got ruened!
Serves me right for wearing bagy pants with a spagettii strap shirt! It just doesn't go together .
^0^ #

"Mine as well go look for some food. I'm starved . "

So I headed off .



* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *