InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku and Coca Cola ❯ Naraku and Caffeine ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not and will never own Inuyasha. The only way such a scenario would be plausible is for me to win the lottery. Twice. Oh. I have had enough with the depressing thoughts and on with the story.

A/N: This is the First in a series of spin off from my story Warning- Hanyou’s and Caffeine Do Not Mix. I am writing this now because I am having trouble with the aforementioned story, so I am taking a break and doing this. Please don’t kill me!
It is entitled thus…

Warning- Evil Hanyou’s and Caffeine do Not Mix.
Summary: Naraku is wandering around the forest for some obscure reason, when he discovers the Inu-tachi acting most odd. He tries some of the substance they were consuming to see what it was and…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was a fine day in the Sengoku Jidai, at least in an evil persons opinion. The normally blazing sun was hidden behind a thick blanket of steely grey clouds, quite a pleasing shade, if you’re depressed. The birds weren’t singing, the bees had all returned to the hive, and all was good in the world.

Naraku was walking through the quite forest, glad to be alone for once. His incarnations were really beginning to grate on his ever-patient nerves. Kagura’s inept plotting was amusing, but after while the futility of the situation was absolutely pitiful. Kanna, though she wasn’t plotting against him, was simply too eerily quite all the time. The least she could do was sneeze once in a while! It wasn’t until the damned boy Kohaku put his blade through the wall again until Naraku decided he had had enough. He went for a walk. Naraku wanted some time to himself, without constant interruptions to his insidious plotting.

Naraku started out before dawn, telling no one and bringing along a katana, as is he would need it. His destination. Nowhere in particular. He wandered around for about half a day until he came to a green forest. A forest that reeked of the hanyou Inuyasha. Maybe while he was in the forest Naraku would spy on his nemesis and find out some vital information.

Cloaking his scent so that he wouldn’t be detected, and drawing in his evil aura, Naraku crept into the trees, staying off the path and deep in the shadows, away from prying eyes.

It wasn’t too long until he came to a small clearing near a human village. In the clearing was an ancient well that reeked of the scent of that miko incarnation of Kikyou’s. The same miko that shot him with the arrow. If he sees the bitch then maybe he would have some fun with her.

The girls scent was still pretty fresh, a day or too old, and it was layered over older stains of her scent, meaning that she came here often. That meant he only had to wait.

Several hours and many cramped muscles later, A small noise could be heard from the decrepit well. IT gradually got louder until a big yellow backpack emerged from the well, followed by the miko he was searching for. The girl said something to herself before falling asleep in front of the well.

Getting up from his hiding place, Naraku crept up to the girl and poked her. Getting no response, he turned his attention to the bag beside her. Curious as to why the girl would be struggling so much, he fiddled with the bag until he managed to open it. Reaching inside, he pulled out six small objects held together by some kind of translucent material.
‘This is most strange. I will keep it and study it further.’ Naraku thought to himself, placing the object inside his robe.

Naraku let out a muffled oath. ‘Those things are cold!’ Naraku thought in surprise, pulling the offending objects out of his baboon robes.

He was about to put them back when Inuyasha’s scent rapidly got closer. Hiding himself in the surrounding shrubbery and checking his concealing spells, Naraku settled himself down to watch Inuyasha and his wench.

Nothing too eventful. The two yelled at each other, the girl sat him, and then persuaded Inuyasha to carry her bag. They whole time the girl chattered away about a treat or something called ‘coca cola’ Was this perhaps the thing he had taken from her bag?

Naraku looked down at the objects in his hands. On the red metallic surface was some strange script that looked reminiscent of Japanese, but was not. Perhaps a new dialect?

The miko and the hanyou were out of sight by the time Naraku pulled out of his contemplation of the ‘coca cola’.

Rushing down to the village, Naraku stopped to watch the other humans that travelled with Inuyasha meet up and discuss the happenings of up north. A shard? Perhaps he should check that out. Later though. First he wanted to see what happened here.

The girl, Kagome I think her friends called her, was mentioning that ‘coca cola’ again. It must be some sort of aphrodisiac from the way she talks about it.

Inside the hut, they all sat down as Kagome made dinner. It definably smelled delicious.
After eating, Kagome talked about the ‘pop’ in her hand for about ten minutes, oblivious to the impatience her friends were showing. Eventually she opened the thing with the strange tab he had noted on the top. Her friends were issued one each then they drank.

Naraku watched them go on like this for a while, the entire time their behaviour getting more and more erratic. Eventually Inuyasha wrapped the little fox up in some soft white material, and frightened a small cat demon into running away. The young humans inside continued to act in a foolish and irresponsible way. It was odd. Naraku almost wanted to go down and join them in their merry-making. Eventually they all left, apparently having left all sense behind, racing down to the river yelling and shouting the entire way.

As Inuyasha neared the river, he put on an amazing burst of speed. Was this power boost the result of the ‘coca cola’? This could be a valuable resource.

Naraku brought forth the cans once more. His decision now made, he detached on from the encasing and opened it the way the shard-hunting group had. Raising it to his mouth, Naraku took a long pull, nearly choking on the sudden sensations that hit his tongue. It was the most odd experience he ever had. Naraku had no words to describe it. There were minuscule bubbles that tickled his tongue, and the taste! Sweet, yet subtle, alluring even. Naraku agreed with his first appraisal of the beverage. Definitely some kind of aphrodisiac.

Finishing off the first can, he opened the second, stopping only when it suddenly came shooting up his nose. He almost giggled when that happened. Crushing the can up against his forehead, Naraku quickly finished off the rest of the six-pack.

Naraku was filled with energy, invigorated until he felt he didn’t need the shard anymore. He was invincible! No one could take him on and live to tell the tale.

All this energy was creating a lot of heat. Naraku solved this problem by discarding is baboon robe, leaving him in his dark kimono. ‘Still too damned warm!’ Naraku thought, slipping off the top half of the kimono, leaving it hanging down his sides, revealing a pale, yet well defined chest. Still uncomfortable with the heat around him, Naraku decided to investigate the recently vacated river.

Putting on incredible speeds, Naraku reached the river, leaped high into the air, and did a massive cannon ball into the chilled water.

“Holy Fuck its’ cold!” Naraku screeched into the uncaring night air. Some villagers yelled at him. They must have thought that he was Inuyasha! Pathetic fools. Naraku would have killed them all, if he wasn’t in such a good mood. They should be thanking him for his mercy.

Giggling to himself, Naraku decided to tell them that. “Attention to all villagers…” Naraku started at the top of his lungs, before being interrupted by a tomato hitting him square in the kisser.

“Blah! I Hate tomato! How dare you throw such things at me! The almighty Naraku! You will pay for this you upstart human. You and your little chickens too! Ahahahahahahahahahhahahah!” Naraku proclaimed to all the village, before running into the forest, laughing insanely at the tops of his lungs.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* The Next Morning in Naraku’s Castle

Having found him telling jokes to a shrub outside the castle, Naraku’s mindless servants, under the direction of Kanna, put the demon lord into his futon.

Naraku woke up late in the morning, feeling tired, but remarkably cheerful.
Passing Kanna and Kagura, he bid them a cheerful good morning, whistling on his way to the dinning room to get his breakfast.

“What’s up with him? I don’t think I’ve ever heard him say good morning before, have you?” Kagura asked, highly suspicious of her creator’s behaviour.

“I do not know for certain, but I believe Naraku is in love.” Kanna said in a small, quite voice.

“In love?” Kagura thundered. “How can that be possible? Do you have proof?”

“I have no proof but for the fact that he kept on calling for someone names ‘Coca Cola’.” Kanna said in her deadpan voice.

“Kami! He keeps on getting weirder and weirder.” Kagura said, walking down the hall beside her sister, before fading out of sight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: That was…. Odd. I hope you don’t hate me too much for forcing you to read that horrible excuse for a fic. I’m really tired, and I felt I had to get something out, so I decided to write this. It isn’t the best thing of ever written. I respect your thoughtful opinions on how scary this fic was. Please don’t torch me too bad…

My Thanks, Sarin of the Night